Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Do I Stay Up All Night To Read? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Stay Up All Night To Read? (297 Views)

ASUU Might Call Of Strike To Night As Closed Door Meeting Taking Place - Stay Up / How To Read At Night Comfortably / Please Advice! Should I Stay At UNICAL Hostel Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stay Up All Night To Read? by IQvectors: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Happy new month to ya'll.

Please i did like to know how most of you stay up all night to read cause i have been trying really hard and i keep getting sleepy.

I have tried putting my legs on water while reading it didn't work.
I have tried washing my face, it didn't work.
I have tried walking around while reading, it didn't work.
I have tried many steps i see on the internet but they are not effective.

If theres anyway i can stay up even for four hours to read at night without any side effect i did really appreciate.
Thank you.
Re: How Do I Stay Up All Night To Read? by chatinent: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
Just sleep well during the day.

Kolanut go nack you better sleep.
Re: How Do I Stay Up All Night To Read? by TradeFxMT5: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
..Na you go even beg for sleep grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Stay Up All Night To Read? by Lawl(m): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2021
use your phone and read
Re: How Do I Stay Up All Night To Read? by yanabasee1(m): 1:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Don't use your phone to read ...

First thing is having interest on what you're reading...

Second thing is, having enough sleep during day....

Then lastly, try to look towards the future....

Night reading is the best....Used to love staying up to read with music on my earphones.... Makes me prepare for the next day.

But if you have early morning lectures, don't read too deep into the night, so you don't stress your Brian dying day.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stay Up All Night To Read? by Lite1: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2021
You mustn't stay up all night to study before you can Excel.

You probably aren't a NIGHT READER.

Here is a trick;

Sleep very well at nights and study in the day.

You must learn to avoid distractions from NIGHT READERS in the day

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stay Up All Night To Read? by peacesampson(f): 2:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Read when you body best suits it, try reading in the day and night then compare ..and knw when works for you

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Good Thesis/research Paper. / NERDC Reviews National Curriculum / UTME: Nigerian Parents, Universities Are Cheats, Says JAMB Registrar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.