Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day (38217 Views)

Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day / Umahi: South-East Doesn't Need A Joint Security Network / Umahi: "South East security Outfit Coming" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Walkee: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
SafemoonArmy:

But your government celebrates one Yoruba person who was unjustly killed on June 12.

If you didn't care truly you wouldn't comment. If you didn't care truly you will be one of the champions of Biafra but here you are claiming you "don't care" while crying inside that the people you hate so much want to go away and firm their own country.
Omo you guys are so hilarious. Number one I don't give a fucck about Abiola or whatever his name is. I hate Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas equally. You guys equally created the rubbish and strung us all along. You only cry when power shift from your region. In the 50s and early 60s Igbo were dominating everywhere so they threatened other parts to not secede. The bigot ironsi was the one eventually tied everyone together.
The 5 million who died started a war they couldn't win. They started the ethnic coups. Your Biafran soldiers invaded my state and try to forcefully annex it despite the fact that we were not interested at all in the conflict. Your soldiers sacked my state when they heard federal troops were coming and I'm supposed to give a fucck about your people who died.

Declaring a national day of mourning for dead Biafrans is like telling the British to declare a day of national mourning for dead German soldiers
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Emyogalanya: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
They want to hijack the sit at home and Biafra struggle from ipob. So they will kill it. Kanu we know
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by SafemoonArmy: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Walkee:
Omo you guys are so hilarious. Number one I don't give a fucck about Abiola or whatever his name is. I hate Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas equally. You guys equally created the rubbish and strung us all along. You only cry when power shift from your region. In the 50s and early 60s Igbo were dominating everywhere so they threatened other parts to not secede. The bigot ironsi was the one eventually tied everyone together.
The 5 million who died started a war they couldn't win. They started the ethnic coups. Your Biafran soldiers invaded my state and try to forcefully annex it despite the fact that we were not interested at all in the conflict. Your soldiers sacked my state when they heard federal troops were coming and I'm supposed to give a fucck about your people who died.

Declaring a national day of mourning for dead Biafrans is like telling the British to declare a day of national mourning for dead German soldiers
Lol. OK. Just as I confirmed. Another bigot who hates the great Igbos but won't hates to see them go yet won't be humble enough to beg for unity properly but issuing it in forms of tantrums.

1. Oga support Biafra so that Igbos can leave you and your dead country.
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by emmadothings(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Doraty1:
• Declares war on armed herdsmen in Ebonyi

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/south-east-govsll-approve-may-30-as-biafra-day-umahi/
Very correct and wise words from this Governor.
One of the most sensible Igbo man in 2021
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Walkee: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
SafemoonArmy:

Lol. OK. Just as I confirmed. Another bigot who hates the great Igbos but won't hates to see them go yet won't be humble enough to beg for unity properly but issuing it in forms of tantrums.

1. Oga support Biafra so that Igbos can leave you and your dead country.
lol I do and I wish we were never even merged together in the first place. I actually wish the country was split into 4 already.
By the way, of all the things I typed up there that's the only thing you picked?
Your proclivity to cling to tears and victimhood is nauseating
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by 00FFT00(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
SafemoonArmy:

He probably sat it out and thought about it like a normal human being and came to his senses. At first he was against it because someone in Abuja called him and gingered him not to allow such, probably describing it as a sacrilege.

You see, we human beings all have rights. If a kidnapper or armed robber is shot dead while committing the act, his body will be given to his family who reserve the right to mourn and bury him according to tradition.

Now Igbos want to mourn 3 million mostly children who died of starvation during the war, and someone somewhere is parambulating. It doesn't even make sense. That day should be a national mourning day. Do you know what is 3 million deaths?

I believe you meant 5 million Biafrans deaths.
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
HellAnus:

Is that my mother on the second pic?

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by 00FFT00(m): 4:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Otuegbe:
Yorubas celebrates Abiola, but when igbos mourn theirs it becomes issue .
That's one of the reasons they want to leave.

Abiola connived with his friend Sani Abacha to truncate the Ernest shonekan interim administration so he can straddle the presidential seat sooner.
Abacha shortchanged the agreement, yet all of Nigeria stood up for that mandate. why?. because it was the right thing to do.
Now, therefore, is that time again to do what is right. It is time to give your support to a southeast candidate.

This might ease the pain.
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by SweetiliciousD: 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
Walkee:
lol Buhari, Aguiyi Ironsi, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Ojukwu, Azikiwe, Obansango are/were all tribal bigots.
Fulani herdsmen are terrorist. The first version of IPOB weren't terrorist but mostly dull conspiracy theorist. The present day Unknown gunmen can be rightfully termed terrorist by the security forces. since they are not in my region I don't know if the public see them as terrorists too

I like your sincerity but unfortunately, it is damn too late.

We can set a poll for that.

Click Like if IPOB are terrorist

Click Share if NA/Military are Terrorists in the SE
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
U do di, we are making process whether they like it or not. Let it be known that all enemies of Biafra agitation will definitely be reciprocated whenever it happens. Irrespective of the generations involved
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Ejjis(m): 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Your mother pussy. Goat....
GOATandYAMtheory:
Pussies
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by freemanq(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
See how small boy (big man Nnamdi kalu)now teaching the Eastern governors to honour their brothers and sisters killed during biafra war.i wonder what you so called governs are there doing. All u are after is stealing money and sending your children overseas for Good education and good life.And u think God will be happy with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja / Installation Of Tinubu As Akinrogun Of Lagos In 1992 (Throwback Photo) / Give Muslims Their Own 1st January Public Holiday - MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.