Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,520 members, 7,840,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day (38223 Views)

Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day / Umahi: South-East Doesn't Need A Joint Security Network / Umahi: "South East security Outfit Coming" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by mrvitalis(m): 5:18am On Jun 02, 2021
Why are south east governors 2 years nehind
If they had defended and condemned obigbo massacre demanded justice we might there won't be UGM now

If they had set up a security outfit on time to secure our farms there won't be ESN

Why not tell our senators to demand referendum and save the lifes that might be lost tomorrow

13 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by SmartPolician: 5:49am On Jun 02, 2021
It took an Nnamdi Kanu to get this crop of nonentities to do the right thing!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Racoon(m): 5:50am On Jun 02, 2021
Meaning Nnamdi Kanu is far more sensible than all these efulefus parading themselves as SE governors. God bless umu Chineke

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by afamaustin(m): 5:51am On Jun 02, 2021
He is confused
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by onuman: 5:54am On Jun 02, 2021
mike8804:
Nigeria government only understand one language..EXTREME VIOLENCE.

Islamic Fulani understand only one language: violence.

People who preach political restructuring of Nigeria before Fulani are wasting their time.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by InvertedHammer: 5:56am On Jun 02, 2021
/
I don’t think anyone needs or cares for their approval. The date was fixed a long time before they ever dreamed of getting into the Government houses. And the date shall remain after they leave. Only Nnamdi Kanu has the power to make definitive proclamation on the date.

And if you hate MNK, start with telling members of your kindred to sit-at-home and see how many will listen to your deluded self. grin

/

14 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by naijapips02: 5:58am On Jun 02, 2021
hungkee:
Idiotic Umahi has swallowed his pride and succumb to MNK directive.
This is a clear case of ‘’if you can’t beat them you join them”

Biafra Day has absolutely nothing to do with Nnamdi Kanu. Igbos were celebrating Biafra day well before Kanu oshi began to suckle his mother's breast.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by WeRblessed(f): 6:00am On Jun 02, 2021
The fear of Nnamdi kanu is the beginning of wisdom. I guess they are beginning to get sense. They are indeed learning a lot from the University of Radio Biafra hosts by his royal majesty, his excellency, mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

P.S, Wike Nysom will receive sense soon.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by November1857(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Pussies
E pain this miggot stunts ! The miggot your always deplay here is actually the way your life is..

Typical Radical Islimic protester...

8 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by chimeremodlyn: 6:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
In fact the North deserves Sardauna Day too, a day to remember the killing of Ahmadu Bello by the Igbos

You started a war that you stood no chance of winning.

Some mumu Igbos are even saying "Nigeria government starved 100,000 Igbos to death."

I just laughed in Ijesa

Just imagine, the Igbos wanted to fight the Northern led Nigerian government, they were really expecting the food they needed to sustain them during the war to come from the North, the North whose leaders they plotted a coup against and killed, Ojukwu didn't make provision for food for those he sent to battle field but instead, "They had to rely on the food supply from the North so as to win the war against the North."

Oh my, I'm short of words, that stupidity was inherited along with the hate
I think you inherited stupidity from your fore father's. Why are you whinning?. Must you comment on this thread. Wait until it's ur turn,we've not yet called for weed smokers. It's because you don't have a conscience n probably high on sth strong or you would have known that there's nothing wrong with a pple who decided to mourn their dead with a sit at home. Did your whinning stop d order. Nonsence. Laughing like a demented person. Who laughs in ijesha

12 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by HellAnus: 6:04am On Jun 02, 2021
If yoloba can celebrate Awolowo that killed himself after guzzling a bottle of sniper, why then can't the Igbos celebrate its own people killed during the war

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Curious345: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Thank you sir
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Burgerlomo: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Amala and Ewedu mixed with Iragbiji weed smokers will soon start weeping and gnashing their brown teeth

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by PrinceOfLagos: 6:06am On Jun 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
In fact the North deserves Sardauna Day too, a day to remember the killing of Ahmadu Bello by the Igbos

Some mumu Igbos are even saying "Nigeria government starved 100,000 Igbos to death."

I just laughed in Ijesa

Just imagine, the Igbos wanted to fight the Northern led Nigerian government, they were really expecting the food they needed to sustain them during the war to come from the North, the North whose leaders they plotted a coup against and killed, Ojukwu didn't make provision for food for those he sent to battle field but instead, "They had to rely on the food supply from the North so as to win the war against the North."

I hope your life is worth more than a Tuber of yam?

How on earth Would you sit in your hell hole of a house and call a whole tribe "mumu"?

A tribe that are more successful than other tribes in Nigeria

You should get your sick head examined .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Curious345: 6:08am On Jun 02, 2021
Thank you sir at least FULANI TERRORISTs like sarrki and linefyn will know this

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by chimeremodlyn: 6:11am On Jun 02, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Another ignoramus on tribal and hate steroid.

Total Blockage doesn't mean embargo on food coming from Nigeria.

If Northern Nigeria stop bringing agricultural produce to Lagos State, They can always import from Benin Republic, Ghana etc, but with total blockage of the border, it becomes impossible.
Don't mind d ignoramus. Freaking attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by after4: 6:15am On Jun 02, 2021
I am happy you are pained

GOATandYAMtheory:
Pussies

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Blackdisciple(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2021
They are receiving sense now..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by ensamy(m): 6:21am On Jun 02, 2021
This is one of the few things Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been saying. The governors have finally woken up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Point of correction, your saraduna was killed by the SS people abi na Niger delta.
And since you guys derive pleasure in informing us that there isn't an Igbo In the SS, how again did we kill the Saraduna ? It was the people of Benin origin that killed him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by maasoap(m): 6:22am On Jun 02, 2021
mike8804:
Nigeria government only understand one language..EXTREME VIOLENCE.
And what or who is stopping you from being extremely violent and let's see where it is getting you to
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by winterfell007(m): 6:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Amala and Ewedu mixed with Iragbiji weed smokers will soon start weeping and gnashing their brown teeth

Don't try to be stupid this early morning. Even our yoruba brothers align with us on this matter. For once, join hands with other southerners to achieve your aim. Even MNK has realized the importance of reaching across to other in the southern area. Stop causing unnecessary disunity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Anthony190905: 6:25am On Jun 02, 2021
nzeobi:
This man na anywhere Belle face. Was he not the one threatening to revoke shops of those that will obey sit at home before doing a I turn.

Any way it's a good move let all the governors sign it same time so we can remember those that died during the war

is it not better to make it legit
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by iampeterben(m): 6:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Na dem sabi, does May 30th day put food in my table?Anything dey like make dem do.
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by ensamy(m): 6:29am On Jun 02, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I just laughed in Ijesa

Thanks for the heroic statement " igbos started a war" this shows they Igbos are not afraid like my brothers from the west at IDP camps in Benin Republic. If they don't tell Thier killer herdsmen to relocate, igbos will start another one. Let Britain come and help Nigeria government again.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Orubebe01: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is the commander in chief of Biafra. They (governors) have no option than to obey his command

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by PrinceOfLagos: 6:32am On Jun 02, 2021
HellAnus:
If yoloba can celebrate Awolowo that killed himself after guzzling a bottle of sniper, why then can't the Igbos celebrate its own people killed during the war

Did awolowo actually killed himself ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:34am On Jun 02, 2021
hungkee:
Idiotic Umahi has swallowed his pride and succumb to MNK directive.
This is a clear case of ‘’if you can’t beat them you join them”
... He has no choice... When the herdsmen he has bin protecting turned around to kill the people of ebonyi

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by oneTIMEman(m): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2021
E concern una
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2021
Confused people. Running helter-skelter. Setting aside a day to wail your deceased ones will not give you your biafra.Only the northern politicians have power to do that.But amala and garri brains will not understand.
Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by HellAnus: 6:36am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Did awolowo actually killed himself ?

Yes, but actually with otapiapia. Sniper wasn't available then

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi: South East Governors Will Approve May 30 As Biafra Day by Celly2020: 6:36am On Jun 02, 2021
Hahahaha! the same man that said that he is talking rubbish, have agreed with him this is clear case of if you can't beat them you join them. I have agreed that Nnamdi KANU is our leader.hohaaa

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Installation Of Tinubu As Akinrogun Of Lagos In 1992 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo / Timipre Sylva Criticized For Landing At Bayelsa Airport He Claimed Never Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.