Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. (530 Views)

Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Profitable Crypto Trading: Trade Wisely. / Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement: Poverty Alleviation In Nigeria With $10 / Want To Become A Multi-millionaire? Start With This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:08am On Jun 02, 2021
It's Midnight here in Naija.

And as a matter of fact; One of the things I do is to Utilize The Midnights to Create and Engage Millionaires.

I've been doing this for years through my Midnight Multi-Millionaire's Movement (MMMM) Webinars here on Nairaland, WhatsApp and Telegram.

However; since March - This Year; I've decided to integrate THE MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE with The MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRE'S MOVEMENT (MMMM).

With THE MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE; Those who are interested in This FINANCIAL INITIATIVE will be working hand-in-hand with me on Executing INTEGRATED FINANCIAL PLANS which are Envisioned to Earn Us atleast 1 MILLION BOX.

Upon practically developing Multiple Societal and Orientational Solutions which are Envisioned to Enriching PASSIONATE ENTREPRENEURS who are concerned about providing Solutions to the Society -

For The Very First Time; This Month of June -

I present to everyone who is concerned about Wealth Creation:

"The 1 MILLION BOX CHASE".
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:16am On Jun 02, 2021
One of my popular saying goes thus:

"While They Sleep,

Don't Slumber."

The Mid-Nights are Controlled by Those Who Controls All of The Activities of The Earth.

Whilst Many Humans who would be preparing HURRIEDLY to go to work are PRESENTLY SLEEPING And SNURRING;

The Mid-Nights are Being Controlled Mostly By The GODS who employ them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:24am On Jun 02, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
One of my popular saying goes thus:

"While They Sleep,

Don't Slumber."

The Mid-Nights are Controlled by Those Who Controls All of The Activities of The Earth.

Whilst Many Humans who would be preparing HURRIEDLY to go to work are PRESENTLY SLEEPING And SNURRING;

The Mid-Nights are Being Controlled Mostly By The GODS who employ them.

This is a contest for The Month of June.

A CONTEST to Work INTERDEPENDENTLY Together to Chase The MULLA.

A CONTEST to Work SYNERGETICALLY Together to CHASE 1 MILLION BOX.

So, in all sense - This thread is created for Us to Be in Alignment Together to Produce Many MILLIONAIRES amongst Us.

And for a course; This "1 MILLION BOX CHASE" Initiative birthed under The MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRE'S MOVEMENT (MMMM) is always going to be valid for 29 - 31 days of Every month.

That is;

We all have got 29-31 days to Chase and Earn atleast 1 MILLION BOX - INTERDEPENDENTLY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:

This is a contest for The Month of June.

A CONTEST to Work INTERDEPENDENTLY Together to Chase The MULLA.

A CONTEST to Work SYNERGETICALLY Together to CHASE 1 MILLION BOX.

So, in all sense - This thread is created for Us to Be in Alignment Together to Produce Many MILLIONAIRES amongst Us.

And for a course; This "1 MILLION BOX CHASE" Initiative birthed under The MIDNIGHT MULTI-MILLIONAIRE'S MOVEMENT (MMMM) is always going to be valid for 29 - 31 days of Every month.

That is;

We all have got 29-31 days to Chase and Earn atleast 1 MILLION BOX - INTERDEPENDENTLY.

To some;

It is such a pity that The Nairaland.com forum has become a forum where you cannot conveniently share your weblinks or other important links which are supposed to serve as backend links or connection links to what you do online.

Everytime one considers to provide useful information for The Financial Benefits of other people here; it is always a SHAME that One always get BLOCKED And BANNED by The Nairaland.com Bots.

It is such a pity that It has become very hard for Genuine Entrpreneurs to Succeed here on Nairaland while The Scammers continue to get away with their Huge Scams.

It is such a pity that This platform handles Social Media Engagements so POORLY.

Too Bad for Nairaland.com

As I was writing with my other Nairaland Account which I used in starting this thread (MessiahMarlians);

Again...!!!

Just Again ....!!!

My Account got Banned for trying to introduce myself using a weblink that addresses my Biography.

I consider this as a very Unfortunate Thing for Nairaland.com because The Idea of Safeguiding members of your platform shouldn't be by "Restricting Everyone of The RIGHT To POST Their WILL."

Where then is the FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ??
Where is the FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Many Scammers on this platform are getting away with their SHITTY SCAMS but instead of the moderators here to CONSTRUCTIVELY THINK of Solutions around this; They have only succeeded in making here a place of UNNECESSARY JEST where GENUINE ENTREPRENEURS continue to suffer ADEQUATE CONNECTIONS which is the most vital thing needed for Business and Investment Success.

Solutions are needed to change this POOR ATTITUDE OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTION.

REAL LIFE SOLUTIONS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED.

The ONLY TWO SOLUTIONS I CAN PROFFER TO THIS ISSUE ARE:

1) A readjustment of Nairaland.com BANNING Policies is made.

Or

2) Whoever is ready to start a Networking Forum like Nairaland.com can contact me so that we can work together on creating and manifesting a better platform that will provide Everyone with FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND ENGAGEMENT.

Let's Connect Now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by LifeSolutionsTV: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:

It is such a pity that The Nairaland.com forum has become a forum where you cannot conveniently share your weblinks or other important links which are supposed to serve as backend links or connection links to what you do online.

Everytime one considers to provide useful information for The Financial Benefits of other people here; it is always a SHAME that One always get BLOCKED And BANNED by The Nairaland.com Bots.

It is such a pity that It has become very hard for Genuine Entrpreneurs to Succeed here on Nairaland while The Scammers continue to get away with their Huge Scams.

It is such a pity that This platform handles Social Media Engagements so POORLY.

Too Bad for Nairaland.com

As I was writing with my other Nairaland Account which I used in starting this thread (MessiahMarlians);

Again...!!!

Just Again ....!!!

My Account got Banned for trying to introduce myself using a weblink that addresses my Biography.

I consider this as a very Unfortunate Thing for Nairaland.com because The Idea of Safeguiding members of your platform shouldn't be by "Restricting Everyone of The RIGHT To POST Their WILL."

Where then is the FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION ??
Where is the FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Many Scammers on this platform are getting away with their SHITTY SCAMS but instead of the moderators here to CONSTRUCTIVELY THINK of Solutions around this; They have only succeeded in making here a place of UNNECESSARY JEST where GENUINE ENTREPRENEURS continue to suffer ADEQUATE CONNECTIONS which is the most vital thing needed for Business and Investment Success.

Solutions are needed to change this POOR ATTITUDE OF SOCIAL MEDIA CONNECTION.

REAL LIFE SOLUTIONS ARE URGENTLY NEEDED.

The ONLY TWO SOLUTIONS I CAN PROFFER TO THIS ISSUE ARE:

1) A readjustment of Nairaland.com BANNING Policies is made.

Or

2) Whoever is ready to start a Networking Forum like Nairaland.com can contact me so that we can work together on creating and manifesting a better platform that will provide Everyone with FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND ENGAGEMENT.

Let's Connect Now.

To this effect; I've created a thread for INTERESTED SOLUTIONISTS to Connect on.

Here is the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6583190/pity-nairaland-platform-continues-hinder

We won't be derailing this thread as we already ignited a purpose for creating it.

I'll be continuing with The AIMS of Thread which are to:

- Utilize The Mid-Nights to Create Many Multi-Millionaires who are DELIBERATE about Achieving Financial Success.

- Utilize This thread to Achieve Our Objectives of Earning at-least 1 Million Box within 29 - 31 days through The "1 Million Box Chase Challenge."

Our Missions on here are that simple.

So,

Let's Ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
The 1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE.

What a Title?!

The last time I ran a "1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE" was over 6 years ago on Nairaland.

As at that time; I referred to the Title as " The 1 Million Naira Chase CHALLENGE" simply because I was thinking within The Scope of "Nigeria" and Helping Nigerians in particular.

During this period; I was actively involved in Sport Trading so "The 1 Million Naira Chase CHALLENGE" was niched under Assisting Sport Punters earn 1 Million Naira within 1 Week in Sport Trading.

It was really Sensational.

However; As We continue to Grow in The Reality of Our Dreams; Our Direction of Focus changes for The Greater Good.

Fast Forward to today;

I'm Rebeginning and Rebranding The "1 Milion Naira Chase CHALLENGE" into The "1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE ".

Now, We're thinking outside The Box.

We are not limiting Our Chase to 1 Million Naira.

Who says We cannot Chase 1 Million Chinese Yen

Who says We cannot Chase 1 Million Dollars ??

Who says We cannot Chase 1 Million Pounds ??

Who says ??
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
LifeSolutionsTV:
The 1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE.

What a Title?!

The last time I ran a "1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE" was over 6 years ago on Nairaland.

As at that time; I referred to the Title as " The 1 Million Naira Chase CHALLENGE" simply because I was thinking within The Scope of "Nigeria" and Helping Nigerians in particular.

During this period; I was actively involved in Sport Trading so "The 1 Million Naira Chase CHALLENGE" was niched under Assisting Sport Punters earn 1 Million Naira within 1 Week in Sport Trading.

It was really Sensational.

However; As We continue to Grow in The Reality of Our Dreams; Our Direction of Focus changes for The Greater Good.

Fast Forward to today;

I'm Rebeginning and Rebranding The "1 Milion Naira Chase CHALLENGE" into The "1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE ".

Now, We're thinking outside The Box.

We are not limiting Our Chase to 1 Million Naira.

Who says We cannot Chase 1 Million Chinese Yen

Who says We cannot Chase 1 Million Dollars ??

Who says We cannot Chase 1 Million Pounds ??

Who says ??

I thought as much.

No one can limit us except ourselves.

So, I'll be continuing with my Mission on 1 MILLION BOX CHASE as This Challenge is more Personal to me than ever.

This is a Mission I want to Chase Every Month; As much as it is my Mission to Utilize The "1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE " to Enrich and Empower More Lives whether you consider yourself RICH or FINANCIALLY BROKE.

Whatever Situation you are presently in;

Be rest assured that YOUR Most IMPORTANT ASSETS To Succeed with this CHALLENGE are:

- Your DECISION to Join The 1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE,

- Your DETERMINATION to Achieve Your Financial 1 Million Box Chase Goal,

- Your DISCIPLINE To Adhere to Your DETERMINATIONS in The Right DIRECTIONS.

So, if you are Game, and you are fully ready to Join Me in The 1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE -

Then Signify by contributing Now on this Thread.

No matter the time you come across this thread; Just follow us through.... There is no late comer.

So if You are GAME;

Comment with The word:

" I AM GAME".

When I get up to 2-3 responses; I'll be continuing with the thread.

If I do not get any response within 10 minutes;

I'll have to continue Anyways because My TIME is already reading and June 31 is almost here.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by LifeSolutionsTV: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
So, what does it take to Earn 1 Million Box for This Month of June ?

This question is very RELATIVE to Every Individual.

1) To a very many - They have little or no capital to get involved in a business talkless of having ideas to develop to help them become Millionaires.

2) Some people are close to being Millionaires with The Business they are already into. Some people just need some information on Genuine, Credible and SAFE Avenues to Earn PASSIVE INCOME.

3) To some people; they are Millionaires already; so earning 1 Million Box to their Currency Worth shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

So, to this Effect;

I'll be dividing these 3 Categories of People into:

1) I'll be referring to the first category of people as "WILLIONAIRES"

2) I'll be referring to the second category of people as "SEMI-MILLIONAIRES "

3) I'll be referring to the third category of people as "MILLIONAIRES".

Whatever category you fall in; All you need do is Signify The Category which You are presently in so that I can Categorically Get Our MISSION Here Swiftly Achieved.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
As a matter of fact;

Our Mission on Earning Our 1 Million Box Chase is divided into 3 Avenues.

These Avenues are:

1) OFFLINE AVENUES

2) INLINE AVENUES

2) ONLINE AVENUES.

Certainly; These are Three (3) Avenues through which Our 1 Million Box will be Earned.

Alot of people are very used to OFFLINE BUSINESSES.

Very Few People Know and Utilize The INLINE AVENUES to Earn Money already. Less than 15% of the Population of The World Earn Money The INLINE WAY!

Quite about 30% of people in the World already earn Money The ONLINE WAY.

So, Right here is ANOTHER VALUABLE INFORMATION You Already have been Served Through The 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE.

Do Not Worry.

Right Here, There is A Solution for Everyone.

Be You -

A Willionaire ?

A Semi-Millionaire ?

Or

A Millionaire ?

Follow The Instruction on The Picture below.

PS: I had intended to do all Our 1 MILLION CHASE CHALLENGE Engagements here on Nairaland; However - Due to The Many RESTRICTIONS and BOT BANS on Nairaland; I'll be having This 1 MILLION NAIRA CHASE CHALLENGE on a NEWLY CREATED FOCUSED GROUP via WhatsApp.

I won't be able to drop the group link here neither.

Those who are keenly interested in Earning Atleast 1 MILLION BOX EVERY MONTH should contact Me to be added to the 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE FOCUSED GROUP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
Another Point Worthy of Note is That:

1) AYOBA groups can only occupy 50 people which makes it a Better and Wiser Decision to get Focused with Serious People within The FOCUSED Group.

2) To join The 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE FOCUSED Group is COMPLETELY FREE.

Do not drop your phone numbers here to be added to the groups cos I simply will not do that for you.

If you are in Similar Frequency as I Am; You would get in touch to be added into "THE 1 MILLION BOX CHASERS CHALLENGE"

See You on The Inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by LifeSolutionsTV: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
The 1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE group will be created tomorrow on The AYOBA App.

I trust you know about the AYOBA App ?

If you do not, go check up on Playstore to download the app.

The AYOBA App is an Instant Messenger and Bulk SMS App. It Aids 2 Solutions.

All Our Activities will function on The AYOBA App.

And The Group for The 1 Million Box Chase CHALLENGE will be created tomorrow.

Those who want to be added to the group should place their calls through to be added. I do not operate on WhatsApp so do not make the mistake of contacting me via whatsapp.

If you are Deliberate about Earning atleast 1 Million Box in This Month of June; then Call me through the Phone Number below:

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
2 Days ago; When I added 2 More Colours to My Antenna,

I had done this to conjure The Powers of The World to Divinely Connect Me with The Political Party through which I would MANIFEST My Various Societal Solutions for My Country - Nigeria.

I had always felt ashamed for the POVERTY Situation of Nigeria, hence I sparsely participate with anything that have got to do with Politics because of The So Much HYPOCRISY of Many Nigerians.

However,

My Inactions in Politics which is My Natural Inclination to Heal Nigeria have caused Nigeria to continue to Wallow in It's Very Own Poverty.

I have Neglected My Role for So Long in The Political Affairs of Nigeria - seeking and searching for more Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding of Life.

However; as it is - "Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding of Life" are Unending.

And The Greatest Thing to do in Life is To DIRECT ARIGHT THE UTILIZATION OF THE KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM & UNDERSTANDING which One Has been Priviledged with towards The Politics of Nigeria.

The Greatest Goal I've Personally Ascribed for Myself is The Goal of Being referred to as The MESSIANIC POLITICIAN.

For - Today,

I Become The Messianic Member of The ALL PEOPLE'S CONGRESS POLITICAL PARTY OF NIGERIA (APC).

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2021
It's June 15,

Alot has happened since the creation of this thread.

Most Importantly; many avenues on Achieving The Goal of This Thread has been Executed - Online and Offline.

One of the very recent threads created to Teach People how to become Financially Free is a thread on "How To Become Profitable PROMOTERS" through the thread link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6604361/having-problem-promoting-business-right#102747861

If you are DELIBERATE about still earning atleast 1 Million BOX within the next 15 days in the month of June; then you should proceed to reading up on the thread.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by MessiahMARLIANS: 2:40am On Jul 06, 2021
It's Midnight and it's 02:40 am here in Nigeria.

Today's 6th of July.

...And We've not relented in Our CHALLENGE of 1 MILLION BOX CHASE.

I started The 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE last month of june with the sole responsibility of:

- Educating,

- Enlightening,

- Entertaining,

- Exposing,

- Engaging People on various Avenues of Creating and Distributing Wealth for the purpose of Earning atleast 1 MILLION BOX every Month.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Movement: The Monthly 1 Million Box Chase. by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:00am On Jul 06, 2021
MessiahMARLIANS:
It's Midnight and it's 02:40 am here in Nigeria.

Today's 6th of July.

...And We've not relented in Our CHALLENGE of 1 MILLION BOX CHASE.

I started The 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE last month of june with the sole responsibility of:

- Educating,

- Enlightening,

- Entertaining,

- Exposing,

- Engaging People on various Avenues of Creating and Distributing Wealth for the purpose of Earning atleast 1 MILLION BOX every Month.

Alot of Activities have taken place following the creation of this thread, and those who have been following every thread I've created after this thread - must have been EXPERIENCING THE POSITIVE CONTRIBUTIONS which I have been developing on many Newer Threads to serve as The ENGAGEMENT THREADS to Achieve The FINANCIAL FREEDOM which is very much Attainable through THE MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE.

Last Month of June was fun and some good profits were realised in Our Palm Oil and Garri Merchandise to Calabar from Ekoli Yeden in Cross-River State.

Last Month; in our CHASE of Achieving 1 MILLION BOX as Profits; I had engaged in The Merchandize of Purchasing Garri and Palm Oil from the RURAL FARMGATES in EKOLI YEDEN VILLAGE to SELL IN PROFITS at The URBAN MARKETS in CALABAR CITY.

The escapades of all Our AGRICULTURAL ENGAGEMENTS and SALES were journalled on another thread.

This thread contains some of The Experiential Education and Profit Analysis of Our AGRICULTURAL MARKET SURVEY and SALES.

Tonight; We Recontinue with another Energy of UTILIZING and COMMANDING The MIDNIGHT For The Purpose of Achieving Our AIM of EARNING atleast 1 MILLION BOX on a Monthly Basis through AGRICULTURE and Other Financial Models.

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Ways To Invest $100 (N47,000) In 2022 / Whale Catcher / Do You Know Notebooks,journals And Logbooks Can Help You Earn Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.