Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba (2995 Views)

US, UK Owe The World Responsibility For Peace In Middle East – Onanuga / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by IlovePMB: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Difrent is Yoruba Muslim

Sure. Avoid them. They are potential terrorists.

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:56am On Jun 02, 2021
IlovePMB:

Sure. Avoid them. They are potential terrorists.
May heavens save Nigeria from the likes of Difrent

Set awon terrorists

5 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2021
Only bastards shamelessly deny their own identity.

Only pigs & idiots do it a lot.

I don't blame them at all. Who would want to associate with a tribe that even their god said 99% of their women are olosho? grin

This OP curses his mother for not servicing more Yoruba men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by ShadowCracker(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Werey alasho ni e Omoita oshi grin
I am more Yoruba than you could ever be
Opoonu po tea.
Osu omo nna that is your identity.

6 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I've been called so many names for speaking up in defence of the Igbos. But what some of you don't know is that an Igbo man saved my life back in the days at Nothinham Trent university.

My girl friend is Igbo and I love her so much

My friends are mostly Igbos and I love them so much
I got 2 Igbo inlaws and by the grace of God I shall marry Igbo because the Igbos I know are hard working and peace loving so for this, I owe this guys my 100% loyalty till I die.

God bless you bro...
No body condemn the act of the fulanis in this country but they are all angry because igbos wants there freedom...
Well only a yoruba christians will understand igbos but you see those muslims in yoruba they have the same cow urine mentality with the fulanis...
They want igbos to fold there arms so fulanis will conquer us in our land.. Never...
If the igbos finally leave this country the fulanis will turn Yorubas to there slaves..
I'm ashamed of this country, how someone from NIGER REPUBLIC are ruling our country and some people from the South still support him.. to be a slave is not in an Igbo man blood...

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Only bastards shamelessly deny their own identity.

Only pigs & idiots do it a lot.

I don't blame them at all. Who would want to associate with a tribe that even their god said 99% of their women are olosho? grin
Olosho no full Lagos and Ibadan?

You can even get a girl laid in Lagos for a plate of indomie
So I heard .

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Opoonu po tea.

Osu omo nna that is your identity.
Omo odaran, kilon pa'e lekun

Werey
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by KoshCAD: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2021
ba7man:
Ode. Enter transport go join IPOB fight soldier naa....
He's is Igbo. Don't let him decieve you.

5 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by KoshCAD: 7:03am On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

Yoruba impersonator spotted
You get him. I know him well. Check his previous post.

He wished to be yorubas that is normal.

4 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by ExpertEDITOR: 7:07am On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

Your view is a minority view , and for your information ,the Ibos don't share your sentiments , they don't care as you can see yourself with their attitudes online
That dude is igbo always parading as Yoruba. If you are long enough on nairaland you will know that.... Just allow him troll in peace like a P*g he is.

4 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by KoshCAD: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So I heard .
Go and check, 90% of the olosho in Lagos and southwest are your OSU sisters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by ScamHunter: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2021
IlovePMB:
Yoruba Christians have no issues with Igbos. The only set of Yorubas I avoid are the Yoruba Muslims. They always support northern muslim interests. Yoruba Muslims (aka Afo.nja in nairaland.com) are the bane of southern Nigeria. That is why Igbos should prevent Islam from spreading in the southeast. We don't mind any other religion spreading in Igbo land but Islam is a no no. Islam has a way of destroying one's cultural and natural view of human dignity.

Ben Carson said that their brain is different from the normal human brain. May be that's why troubles, terrorism and crises follows every country you find them. I pity Yorubas that are not Muslims. These ones would start fighting them like Boko Haram whnever they have a little more population and leverage.

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2021
KoshCAD:
Go and check, 90% of the olosho in Lagos and southwest are your OSU sisters.
I have no problem with you calling me Igbo

Infact, I love it when you call me Igbo

The Igbos are one of the most successful tribe in Nigeria and it feels good when you call me Igbo.

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by helinues: 7:13am On Jun 02, 2021
Even in your next life, you can never be Yoruba.

Chinedu, you know I have been telling you for quite some times now,be proud of your lineage.. You people can't be abandoning your region and still not be proud about it in the public.. It is unfair to Alaigbo

3 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 7:14am On Jun 02, 2021
helinues:
Even in your next life, you can never be Yoruba.

Chinedu, you know I have been telling you for quite some times now,be proud of your lineage.. You people can't be abandoning your region and still not be proud about it in the public.. It is unfair to Alaigbo
Ass licker, How far na?
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by technicalWriter: 7:15am On Jun 02, 2021

3 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2021
technicalWriter:
We want peace in this country and we can only achieve that if we treat other tribes the way they want to be treated .
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by AntiIgbo: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2021
Yeebos claiming Yoruba grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Iykoto86(m): 7:21am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I've been called so many names for speaking up in defence of the Igbos. But what some of you don't know is that an Igbo man saved my life back in the days at Nothinham Trent university.

I got 2 Igbo inlaws and by the grace of God I shall marry Igbo because the Igbos I know are hard working and peace loving so for this, I owe this guys my 100% loyalty till I die.
likewise brother,the feeling is mutual . We love you too.

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Iykoto86:
likewise brother,the feeling is mutual . We love you too.
Thank you Thank you.
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by KoshCAD: 7:23am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I have no problem with you calling me Igbo

Infact, I love it when you call me Igbo

The Igbos are one of the most successful tribe in Nigeria and it feels good when you call me Igbo.
I am not calling you Igbo, I know you are Igbo.

The surprise I have is why you must deny them and claimed Yoruba that you are not just cos of cheap likes.

It is a shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25am On Jun 02, 2021
KoshCAD:

The surprise I have is why you must deny them and claimed Yoruba that you are not just cos of cheap likes.

It is a shame.
What is more shameful is you asslicking that useless man in Bourdilon called jagajaga

A known drug baron thief.
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Sammy07: 7:29am On Jun 02, 2021
KoshCAD:

It is a shame.

Its good to be Yoruba.
Don't you want to align with success? grin

The guy wey talk say his mother is from Ondo state.

Unfortunately for him, I understand almost a the dialect in Ondo, his been hiding from me grin

3 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Sammy07: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Remember you told me your from Ilaje? grin

Can we please chat in ilaje dialect grin
Among all the dialects in Ondo, nah only akoko areas I no understand plainly.

So my Yoruba wannabe brother, are you in? grin
Ilaje, ondo, owo, idanre, igbaraoke, akure, okeigbo.
Which of the dialect should we pick angry

5 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

So I heard .

YES from the side that useless and shameless boys deny their heritage grin

We all know your yamlegged women hold the monopoly on brothels.

I love those tears, baby grin

5 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by KoshCAD: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What is more shameful is you asslicking that useless man in Bourdilon called jagajaga

A known drug baron thief.
What is my concern with Tibubu.

All I said is be proud of who you are

3 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by KoshCAD: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Its good to be Yoruba.
Don't you want to align with success? grin

The guy wey talk say his mother is from Ondo state.

Unfortunately for him, I understand almost a the dialect in Ondo, his been hiding from me grin
Lol
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by EmekaA125(m): 7:47am On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
[s][/s] Flatinooos claiming Yoruba
Better than you typing from ur rusted brown roof dilapidated house in Oshogbogrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Twelfthman: 8:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Why so much hate on this platform?
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by helinues: 8:12am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Ass licker, How far na?

Some of you Igbos on NL don't really have an idea about how you are sounding with this impersonation of a thing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So Tinubu Still Smokes Despite His age and Health Issues?(pics) / Gej Didn't Sack Ifueko Omoigui-okauru / Africa Largest Gas City Worth $26bn Underway In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.