Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba (2984 Views)

US, UK Owe The World Responsibility For Peace In Middle East – Onanuga / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

Your view is a minority view , and for your information ,the Ibos don't share your sentiments , they don't care as you can see yourself with their attitudes online

Stop living online and run things with real Igbo people.

If you're in danger anywhere in the world, the only man you can trust to save or help you is an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by 2elliot: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2021
A yoruba taxi driver caused me to have my first ever experience with police that landed me in cell. It was his fearful outbursts that complicated issues for me that caused the police to arrest me. This was while I was travelling back to my village with my home theatre and TV after my graduation from the university. He was there when I gave out all my household stuffs to my fellow student neighbors and I only took the most important things. But when we got to a police checkpoint and the mischievous police officers refused to let me go despite my receipts, the driver started throwing tantrums, and saying that he was not aware if I stole the gadgets and that he was only a taxi driver I contracted to give me lift. His impatience to let me handle the matter made another Yoruba office to collect the only transport money on me and shared it between himself and the driver. That left me penniless. And the police also then took me the station while the Yoruba driver drove away. This experience kindle my anger towards Yoruba men.
But however, my experience going to NYSC PPA showed the other side of humans. I got to Kogi state very late in the night, and around past 12o'clock and I was yet to reach my destination. Luckily, it was Yorubamen who carried me for free to my PPA just when it became very difficult to find a taxi at the point in time. In fact the last Yoruba man who carried me in his bike did so when he heard my footsteps as I carried my luggage in that dead of the night, he the came out with a torch to question my movement and after I told him he asked that I wait. After then he came out with his keys and then carried me on his bike to my very PPA. I was very surprised to enjoy such hospitalitality from a people I have held with disdain because of one singular experience. Is now understand that their are good and bad people among every people.

2 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Bionic07: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Seeing an Igbo man denying his people publicly & doing everything just to be accepted as Yoruba makes me proud of being one naturally. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Difrent is Yoruba Muslim
I'm afraid that nigga would pick up arms someday

Are Muslims that are IPOB and UGM causing destructions all over the east ? your christian brothers are picking up arms but it don't matter because they are not muslims,....of course you've been brain washed that it's only muslims that pick up arms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Fahdiga(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I've been called so many names for speaking up in defence of the Igbos. But what some of you don't know is that an Igbo man saved my life back in the days at Nothinham Trent university.

My girl friend is Igbo and I love her so much

My friends are mostly Igbos and I love them so much
I got 2 Igbo inlaws and by the grace of God I shall marry Igbo because the Igbos I know are hard working and peace loving so for this, I owe this guys my 100% loyalty till I die.
You won't regret your decision. You seems to be a nice guy
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
You won't regret your decision. You seems to be a nice guy
Yep thanks

@ Difrent, I see your brain is paining you
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Fahdiga(m): 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yep thanks

Why do you waste your time replying slowpokes
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yep thanks

And I see that you are in sifia pain , take panadol
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by johnmartus(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun.
PrinceOfLagos:

Orie Oda lorun'e

Werey Asiwin
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by jude79(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

I won't come down to your level , you live in a pigsty and dragging with you , sane people won't know which is which.

The truth is that you can't speak Yoruba, cos your a head slamming caliphatean from futajalon
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
jude79:

The truth is that you can't speak Yoruba, cos your a head slamming caliphatean from futajalon
Difrent is not yoruba
He's fulani pretending to love Yoruba

I dare him to write in Yoruba if truly he's Yoruba .
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by gawu1: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I've been called so many names for speaking up in defence of the Igbos. But what some of you don't know is that an Igbo man saved my life back in the days at Nothinham Trent university.

I got 2 Igbo inlaws and by the grace of God I shall marry Igbo because the Igbos I know are hard working and peace loving so for this, I owe this guys my 100% loyalty till I die.
The moment I saw ''I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba'' I concluded that you must be fucking one of their girls. This is same reason FFK would always support igbo even if they killed his child. When FFk pretended that he sympathises with what happened to igbo during the civil war, Bianca ojukwu submitted herself to him that he sex her as if there were not going to be tomorrow.
When he applied the same method after the 2015 elections, the igbo dashed him one again. He bleeped her and got triplets with her
Declare that you are with them to get their best girls to bed. It's not today that started.
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by fregeneh(m): 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

Your view is a minority view , and for your information ,the Ibos don't share your sentiments , they don't care as you can see yourself with their attitudes online

Pay that mofo no mind his an Igbo craze one for that matter

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
jude79:

So?
There are thousands of yoruba children abroad who can't speak the language does that make them less yoruba

Shift abeg

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Sipsum: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
The real Omolabis always stand out from the crowd. They are so easy to spot out. People like Aketi of Ondo and now you too, my dear OP is what a proud Oduduwa man looks like.
Pay no heed to whatever other misguided opinion that's trying to call your opinion minority and therefore insignificant.

Please him mumu buttons well well.
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by MrMaestro: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bionic07:
Seeing an Igbo man denying his people publicly & doing everything just to be accepted as Yoruba makes me proud of being one naturally. cheesy
Abi, I'm just watching him. As if he hasn't been exposed a long time ago. May God bless the Yorubas. Even enemies want to be Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by jude79(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Difrent is not yoruba
He's fulani pretending to love Yoruba

I dare him to write in Yoruba if truly he's Yoruba .

That's how they caliphateans roll, they'll claim anything to divide and rule, they rely on the love we have for our ethnic nationalities to cause division among us, but we are in on their evil plans, and we will eventually perish them and their ambition.
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by jude79(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

Are Muslims that are IPOB and UGM causing destructions all over the east ? your christian brothers are picking up arms but it don't matter because they are not muslims,....of course you've been brain washed that it's only muslims that pick up arms

Who dash am Yoruba Muslim, even if he comes to the world a thousand times, he will still come back as a worthless and destructive caliphatean from the cursed land of futajalon.

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by jude79(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

So?
There are thousands of yoruba children abroad who can't speak the language does that make them less yoruba

Shift abeg

Hahaha, anyway I agree that there are thousands of Yoruba children abroad who can't speak their language, but it's easy to differentiate a caliphatean from a Yoruba because of the intelligence quotient gap the Yorubas gave the caliphateans, so stop hiding under not knowing how to speak Yoruba language, because your low level of intelligence stands you out as a core caliphatean. grin cheesy tongue
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 12:27am On Jun 03, 2021
jude79:

Hahaha, anyway I agree that there are thousands of Yoruba children abroad who can't speak their language, but it's easy to differentiate a caliphatean from a Yoruba because of the intelligence quotient gap the Yorubas gave the caliphateans, so stop hiding under not knowing how to speak Yoruba language, because your low level of intelligence stands you out as a core caliphatean. grin cheesy tongue

Difrent is a terrorist from funta jalon grin
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 12:39am On Jun 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

PrinceOfLagos is a terrorist from funta jalon grin

Na you use your mouth talk am oooo
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 12:41am On Jun 03, 2021
jude79:

Keep using your alternate moniker to repeat the same thing PrinceOfLagos.........shows your mental state .......switching between two moniker to make comments on a thread you created shows great mental imbalance
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 12:43am On Jun 03, 2021
jude79:

Who dash am Yoruba Muslim, even if he comes to the world a thousand times, he will still come back as a worthless and destructive caliphatean from the cursed land of futajalon.

I'm not cowardly like you Ibos pretending to be YORUBAS .......you have been busted and it's paining you so much you became fixated with me.......no be me kill your mama abeg

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by JohnSin97: 1:09am On Jun 03, 2021
OP is a Yoruba man in his distorted reality......he needs serious mental checkup.

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Jackson105: 1:15am On Jun 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
[s][/s]I've been called so many names for speaking up in defence of the Igbos. But what some of you don't know is that an Igbo man saved my life back in the days at Nothinham Trent university.

I got 2 Igbo inlaws and by the grace of God I shall marry Igbo because the Igbos I know are hard working and peace loving so for this, I owe this guys my 100% loyalty till I die.[s][/s]

You can as well Join Ipob and let Nigeria Army use you to test their new gun. I hope you will be proud of your tribe before you die.
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by flokii: 1:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Who takes this Yoruba wannabe serious? they are never proud of their roots, I just don't know why.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obidients Tell Us Why Obi’s Children Don’t Attend His Events - Reno Omokri / Edo House Of Assembly Election Results From Polling Units / I’m Ready To Work Together With Tinubu — Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.