Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba (2975 Views)

US, UK Owe The World Responsibility For Peace In Middle East – Onanuga / "I Owe Nothing": Shehu Sani Applauds Tinubu For Not Falling For Wike's Tricks / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:17am On Jun 02, 2021
I've been called so many names for speaking up in defence of the Igbos. But what some of you don't know is that an Igbo man saved my life back in the days at Nothinham Trent university.

My girl friend is Igbo and I love her so much

My friends are mostly Igbos and I love them so much
I got 2 Igbo inlaws and by the grace of God I shall marry Igbo because the Igbos I know are hard working and peace loving so for this, I owe this guys my 100% loyalty till I die.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 6:19am On Jun 02, 2021
That's your business , nobody send you

YORUBAS are democrats
Minority will have their say
But
Majority will have their way.

19 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:
That's your business , nobody send you

YORUBAS are democrats
Minority will have their say
But
Majority will have their way.
You call the Igbos minority ?

Go get your head examined

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 6:22am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You call the Igbos minority ?

Go get your head examined

Your view is a minority view , and for your information ,the Ibos don't share your sentiments , they don't care as you can see yourself with their attitudes online

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:23am On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

Your view
You're insignificant

Go take several seats

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 6:26am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're insignificant

Go take several seats

And you think your own view is significant abi?
You are free to hold on to your minority view , your business

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by butterfly777(m): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2021
Good one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

And you think your own view is significant abi?
You are free to hold on to your minority view , your business
Off with your head , dum dumb dumb

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by ba7man(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Ode. Enter transport go join IPOB fight soldier naa....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Piggyyeaster1: 6:27am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I've been called so many names for speaking up in defence of the Igbos. But what some of you don't know is that an Igbo man saved my life back in the days at Nothinham Trent univerty.

I got 2 Igbo inlaws and by the grace of God I shall marry Igbo because the Igbos I know are hard working and peace loving so for this, I owe this guys my 100% loyalty till I die.
Kanu has exchanged your number 6 with pap

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Kanu has exchanged your number 6 with pap
Tinubu exchanged yours with cocaine and foolishness grin cheesy

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:31am On Jun 02, 2021
The real Omolabis always stand out from the crowd. They are so easy to spot out. People like Aketi of Ondo and now you too, my dear OP is what a proud Oduduwa man looks like.
Pay no heed to whatever other misguided opinion that's trying to call your opinion minority and therefore insignificant.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu exchanged yours with cocaine and foolishness grin cheesy

Yoruba impersonator spotted

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

Yoruba impersonator spotted
Orie Oda lorun'e

Werey Asiwin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 6:33am On Jun 02, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
The real Omolabis always stand out from the crowd. They are so easy to spot out. People like Aketi of Ondo and now you too, my dear OP is what a proud Oduduwa man looks like.
Pay no heed to whatever other misguided opinion that's trying to call your opinion minority and therefore insignificant.

Don't deceive him.......his view is minority, and just as stated above, he is free to hold his view just so he knows he is a minority

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 6:35am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Orie Oda lorun'e

Werey Asiwin

I won't come down to your level , you live in a pigsty and dragging with you , sane people won't know which is which.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:36am On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

I won't come down to your level , you live in a pigsty and dragging with you , sane people won't know which is which.
Look at this low lifer hahaha

I hope your life is worth more than a Tuber of yam?
Just asking for a friend grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by sammyj: 6:38am On Jun 02, 2021
Hmmm!! Food for thoughts !!! cool
PrinceOfLagos:
I've been called so many names for speaking up in defence of the Igbos. But what some of you don't know is that an Igbo man saved my life back in the days at Nothinham Trent univerty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Ppogbae: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2021
No one asked for your support

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 6:40am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Look at this low lifer hahaha

I hope your life is worth more than a Tuber of yam?
Just asking for a friend grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are a clown I swear , I have trashed you to the extent you can't ask a question for yourself but for one of your friends........talk true you are scared of me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by ShadowCracker(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Orie Oda lorun'e

Werey Asiwin
You can write Yoruba all day long does not mean you are Yoruba.

You remain a bloody omo nna.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2021
Difrent:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are a clown I swear , I have trashed you to the extent you can't ask a question for yourself but for one of your friends........talk true you are scared of me
I'm only scared of God .

You're too small for me to be scared of.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2021
ShadowCracker:

You can write Yoruba all day long does not mean you are Yoruba.

You remain a bloody omo nna.
Look at this sycophant hehehe

Ore, have you licked Tinubu's ass today?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by ShadowCracker(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Look at this sycophant hehehe
Ore, have you licked Tinubu's ass today?
Osu omo nna like you feeling funky.
Ekwesu undecided.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Joromi1: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2021
Go and sleep. You're not Yoruba. Even though I don't hate Igbos too, except IPOB terrorists, but I'm 100% sure you're not Yoruba.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Nahunger(m): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2021
Joblessness is all I see on this thread
No be una fault
NAHUNGER

1 Like

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Difrent: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I'm only scared of God .

You're too small for me to be scared of.

Hold your view ,be proud of it , don't let anyone change your mind
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY BE AWARE THAT YOUR VIEW IS MINORITY

5 Likes

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by IlovePMB: 6:51am On Jun 02, 2021
Yoruba Christians have no issues with Igbos. The only set of Yorubas I avoid are the Yoruba Muslims. They always support northern muslim interests. Yoruba Muslims (aka Afo.nja in nairaland.com) are the bane of southern Nigeria. That is why Igbos should prevent Islam from spreading in the southeast. We don't mind any other religion spreading in Igbo land but Islam is a no no. Islam has a way of destroying one's cultural and natural view of human dignity.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2021
ShadowCracker:

Osu omo nna like you feeling funky.

Ekwesu undecided.
Werey alasho ni e
Omoita oshi grin

I am more Yoruba than you could ever be

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Afonja owing amala 100% loyalty.
Re: I Owe The Igbos 100% Loyalty Even Though I'm Yoruba by PrinceOfLagos: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2021
IlovePMB:
Yoruba Christians have no issues with Igbos. The only set of Yorubas I avoid are the Yoruba Muslims. They always support northern muslim interests. Yoruba Muslims (aka Afo.nja in nairaland.com) are the bane of southern Nigeria. That is why Igbos should prevent Islam from spreading in the southeast. We don't mind any other religion spreading in Igbo land but Islam is a no no. Islam has a way of destroying one's cultural and natural view of human dignity.
Difrent is Yoruba Muslim
I'm afraid that nigga would pick up arms someday

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstituted Enugu State Judicial Service Commission / Reno Omokri Reveals The Reason Why Naira Is Crashing Against Dollar / Labour Party Campaign Rally In Benue state (live Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.