Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' (2471 Views)

Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by Vulcanheph(m): 7:32am On Jun 02, 2021
I'm sure that the likes of
Helinues, , sarrki etc would avoid this thread like a plague.....

Someone should tell that woman that APC and their evil broom lie too much in this country.
Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by Vulcanheph(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2021
dettolgel:
Seun and Co will no push this to front page.

I am beginning to suspect that mods are all paid agent of APC.
You're not far from the truth.... I also have the same suspicion that many nairaland mods have become compromised by the APC government because I'm willing to bet you that a thread as vibrant and authentic as this will never make FP.
Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by Phcmayor(m): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2021
Hausa and inferior brain how on Earth will Garba shehu, buhari, gambari , Farooq, and other APC criminals use another person's achievement as theirs for seven years In office God forbid
Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by dynicks(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2021
donbachi:
Breeze done blow,fowl nyansh done open.
the contents of APC as a party really got no shame!!....Their butts keep getting exposed all the time...

Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by raker300: 9:20am On Jun 02, 2021
Lalasticlala

Purveyors of fake news should be exposed.
Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by raker300: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2021
dettolgel:

one here is a well known bigot and an apc loyalist.

Everyone knows him..he knows everyone knows who he is also
Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2021
hmm. she will get taken down very soon just like the igbo guy who asked for funding for his tomatoes paste processing factory
Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by advanceDNA: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

Why did u mention me..I ddnt insult u... if u take my comment as an insult then u must be feeling guilty for selling your nation for cheap money
Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by raker300: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
everydayperson:
hmm. she will get taken down very soon just like the igbo guy who asked for funding for his tomatoes paste processing factory
that’s cos they’re criminally inclined
Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by raker300: 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by stupidmod3: 4:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
dettolgel:

push fire.
Re: Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 02, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Career As A Land Grabber, Political Thug And Agbero; Premium Times / Why Can't We All Support Joe Igbokwe For Governor Of Lagos 2023 / By Mislabeling IPOB Terrorists, Buhari Furthering Dissolution Of Nig - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.