Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? (918 Views)

She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by Sadon(m): 10:06am On May 02, 2011
I'm in a dilema NL!
I met dis chick in '006 in Jos.
We got real close but we were not seeing each other.
We lost contact in '009 but reconnected in '010 and ever since, comm level is pretty low.
though i dont blame it on anything but the distance btw us.
she's in Ib while am in Ilorin.
I have feelings for her but how do i evaluate her feelings for me or how do i know whether she even feels anything at all.
I'm considering paying her a visit.
I'm considering inviting her over.
I'm considering doing nothing.
Actually I DONT KNOW WHAT TO CONSIDER
help me out,
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by jaybee3(m): 10:07am On May 02, 2011
Are you tyring to Ink a rap deal
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by CrudeOil1(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2011
Call her on the phone and tell her your feelings. No big deal.
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by arramyjay: 11:27am On May 02, 2011
If u dont call or visit, or do anything abt ur feelings u cant knw if she loves u or nt.
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by pj1(f): 2:24pm On May 02, 2011
kidnap her
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by Taolyn4lif(m): 3:27pm On May 02, 2011
Express yourself
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by IZUKWU(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2011
Nothing ventured ,nothing gained. Call her or visit her either way ,say what is in your mind and deal with her response . Don't live ur life on what if.Love is worth fighting for.
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by 190: 3:35pm On May 02, 2011
Is that the dilema you found yourself

I was even thinking someone held a gun on your head sef

mscheww

Invite her over and ask her out just like someone already said, Nothing ventured nothing gained cool cool

Goodluck Jonanthan bro

1 Like

Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by MMM2(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2011
op
tell nelly and kelly 2 help u out in ur dilemma.
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by MMM2(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2011
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by Pweety4me(f): 9:43pm On May 02, 2011
What is ur aim?y is her loving you such a issue?
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by Sadon(m): 3:20pm On May 15, 2013
pj1: kidnap her
I thought of that sometime ago
Re: She Loves: She Loves Me Not: How Do I Know? by Sadon(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2013
190: Is that the dilema you found yourself

I was even thinking someone held a gun on your head sef

mscheww

Invite her over and ask her out just like someone already said, Nothing ventured nothing gained cool cool

Goodluck Jonanthan bro
Okay> cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Impolite? / Greatest Marriage Proposal Ever / Your Wife's Ex-boyfriend Delivering Your Wife's Baby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.