Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) (4268 Views)

Shoprite To Cease Operation In Kano From January 14, 2024 / Nigeria Loses $90m Investment To Kenya As Coca-cola Expands Operation In Eā€™afric / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by uBuNiT: 8:27am On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:
All other banks should follow suit and move their cash to CBN vault in Lagos.

It is no brainer that ugm branch of ipob will soon start robbing banks. They are currently brainstorming on the modalities to be adopted so the robbery will be a success.

Who doesn't know ipob pigs are criminals hiding under agitation to rob people of their hard earnings? undecided

LAGIDO (obo)
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by FarahAideed: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

It is no brainer that ugm branch of ipob will soon start robbing banks. They are currently brainstorming on the modalities to be adopted so the robbery will be a success.

Who doesn't know ipob pigs are criminals hiding under agitation to rob people of their hard earnings? undecided

If you were this vocal about the dangers of Bandits if for make sense
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
lolz, I never even near border since them born me.

Except national holidays, banks hardly observe one.
Its cool that its a temporal shutdown, I think if things are not in checked, the SE region will experience something they never wished for.

This is Nigeria where ordinary peaceful protest was hijacked and the country turned lawless for few days

Nah there problem be that but always be truthful about issues. E get y.

Every holiday minor bank branches are shut if not all.
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by richmond500: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You are now shifting the goalpost after jumping to the heavens about the post taking effect indefinitely.
You utterly sound so so disappointed that firstbank duely observed the sit-at-home order by Nnamdi Kanu on 31/05/2021 grin
ok, I comot cap for ur matter, I am just worried about things getting out of hands.

Cos if it does, though the Igbos will suffer it more but every other region will have a taste of it.
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by FreedomArmy: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2021
How a once beautiful forum was taken over by Fulani Islamic terrorist.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by Anago55: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2021
bcomputer101:
Nice one.
Other banks should follow.

Then cut inflow of food from the north to their region.
Mount OP on all roads that enter southeast and make sure all tankers loaded with petroleum are denied entry.

They must receive by force.
. Just imagine

Is it not better you go to China and buy chemical weapons to nuke the east to dust. I think it will be better
Humanity is lost forever

1 Like

Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by richmond500: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Nah there problem be that but always be truthful about issues. E get y.

Every holiday minor bank branches are shut if not all.
Except national holidays, tell me any holiday that minor banks gets shut down?
U know, dont tell me, I'm tired of this discussion
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by colorsofrainbow: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
ok, I comot cap for ur matter, I am just worried about things getting out of hands.

Cos if it does, though the Igbos will suffer it more but every other region will have a taste of it.
I'm glad you now admit that an attack on Igbos by Fulani Terrorist soldiers may wake you up in Benin Republic.
Tell that to your darling daddy, Buhari.
We are waiting for his genocide plans to take effect.
This is not 1967!
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by November1857(m): 8:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

Typical head slammer! cos they did follow suit, they all obeyed the sit at order..
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by technicalWriter: 8:59am On Jun 02, 2021
It says, please use alternative means for transaction.
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2021
NafeesaAA:
Oh well, if Onions can be Rustled, these ones have to be worried too...

This was in obedience to the sit at home order by the Great man MNK
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by Donaluta(m): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala
See who dey call MODs so you hate insult .... But you Dey insult people... Shame.... cheesy cheesy wink wink

1 Like

Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by Cossybob(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2021
bcomputer101:
Nice one.
Other banks should follow.

Then cut inflow of food from the north to their region.
Mount OP on all roads that enter southeast and make sure all tankers loaded with petroleum are denied entry.

They must receive by force.
Damn niggarrrr
You are worst than a terrorist, I'm not sure you are born of a woman

Heal yourself first

1 Like

Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by Hyperchi(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2021
the first time they did the sit at home, most bank workers that came to work, trekked to their home as there was no bus. so since then they have been blessed with sense.
so my bro if they had come out will u risk ur keke nape and go pick them up
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by HimName: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:

Lol the way some people they reason dey surprise me... Guy you sure say na human being born you, for your mind now you don't comment.....
Notherners has nothing to offer to the country except fulanis terrorist...

Ignore the guy biko.

He doesn't know what he is saying.

He is unaware the east has enough drug traffickers to offer the country.
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by Johnsown1(m): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2021
That was on 31st
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by Johnsown1(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
If this is true, then SE is gradually turning to what Ipob said it will "HELL"

They should do more sit at home grin

That was on 31st mr
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by Oksman(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Simplyleo:

You lack comprehension. But quick to Post crap. I really feel for you, never have made any meaningful contribution on nairaland. You are worse than the same people you call "ipob pigs" You a through psychiatric evaluation to enable you understand that something is actually wrong with you. I suggest that you research on the topic "the psychology of hate" to understand my advise to you.
Re: First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) by yusluvad(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2021
Nawa ooo. Nigeria should just break once and for all...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Myus.com Scam Alert / Zenon Oil 10 Million Naira Investment / How Much Is The Current Price Of Groundnut In Your Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.