Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

4 Secret Revealed To Score Above 200 In Jamb 2021 In Less Than 17days - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Secret Revealed To Score Above 200 In Jamb 2021 In Less Than 17days (391 Views)

Only 25 Percent Scored Above 200 – Prof. Oloyede [JAMB 2019] KIKGIST.COM / How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies / JAMB: 25% Scored Above 200 Out Of 1m Candidate – Oloyede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Secret Revealed To Score Above 200 In Jamb 2021 In Less Than 17days by EducatorEasy21(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Good day JAMBITES

Reasons you will never pass Jamb in 2021 under 16days even if you have attended lessons for about 10 weeks.

This is a 5 years blueprint of Passing Jamb that has helped my Friends, relatives like a Guru despite if you didn't go to school for one or more years.

These are some of the tips you can use to Pass Jamb like a Guru.

You will never pass jamb if you don't know this jamb secret, that as helped virtually anyone I know that is writing jamb.

1. Your Mindset sometimes Hate you so.
Picture your scores in your mind. It is so funny,that student think what as this come to do with passing Jamb.

It is very important and the most important that you always picture your desired Score. Just has I myself I pictured 250 to 280 and I eventually got above 250.

Add any score you intend to have by 40 then have it in your mind to get it under and condition, you can also force your mind to believe that you desired this scores.

You can never pass jamb if you don't see it in your mind. It good to say I want to score 250 but your mind might not see it at all and that would be a drastic failure for you.

If you mind thinks it is impossible

2. Your leisure Time can also be a barrier.
Set a Reading time. You don't have to read all the textbook because some questions are not O' Level questions but A' Level questions which you have never seen.

Be familiar with the Questions like the back of your palms.

Make sure you cover 2 years past questions in less than a day and revise it twice before going to the exam class.

3. Your Solving Problem power.

Always Solve Problems and get a Coach who will put you through or even if the coach is lazy all he or she needs to do is to give you assignment to be finished in 42 hours or less by that the urgency is there to push you to read.

Solve problems powerfully and devotedly. When you have a capacity to solve the problems you have capacity to pass Jamb easily.

Jamb as a problem it is called laziness so take advantage of that.

4. Your Prayers.
Always picture that you don't want to fail your referred mentor, coach, parents or even guardians.

When you always Picture that in your mind you will always be motivated to read or study the Questions and answer.

You must also pray after you have picture that you don't want to fail your parents e.t.c

If you want to know more and wish to make this exams once. Take time answer these few questions.

1. What would you love to score above your desired course cut off score?

2. How many hours can you devote to know this in a short while?

3. Do you need a Coach? If yes DM or get a good Coach you would love.

Am Educator Israel Jegede, CEO Jit international. Chat the number right now to get a free Coaching Session for 17days while it is free before price goes up to #3000.

WhatsApp number 08148436294.
Re: 4 Secret Revealed To Score Above 200 In Jamb 2021 In Less Than 17days by Sirmwill: 8:01am On Jun 02, 2021
Of course
Scoring above 200 is relatively easy with the above steps
But is scoring 250 and below in JAMB not a fail in the Nigeria of today?...
Re: 4 Secret Revealed To Score Above 200 In Jamb 2021 In Less Than 17days by EducatorEasy21(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2021
Share and comment your Scores in the reply session
Re: 4 Secret Revealed To Score Above 200 In Jamb 2021 In Less Than 17days by EducatorEasy21(m): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2021
The same step would help you out I had above 250 with this steps

(1) (Reply)

*my Plans To Progressively Move Our Union Foward* / How To Disable Automatic Upgrade In Windows 10 / Stakeholders In Field Of Arts Call For Unity Among Ethnic Groups In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.