Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian (360 Views)

Osun Election: Governor Oyetola, Wife Vote In Iragbiji (Video, Pictures) / Edo Election: Governor Obaseki At PDP Situation Room In Benin (video) / Kaduna LG Election: Governor El-Rufai Casts His Vote Electronically (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian by OptimistSky(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2021
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, knowledgeable the Nigeria as a rustic that All Progressives Congress (APC)-led federal authorities has led Nigeria to a country of hopelessness.

The Governor therefore urged Nigerians to be watchful and not to fall into the lies of the ruling party as the 2023 preferred election procedures.

Governor Nyesom Wike made the declaration at Abara community in Etche nearby government vicinity in Rivers State, whilst talking at the flag-off of the Etche campus of the Rivers state college.

https://optimistchannel.com/02/06/2021/demised-apc-party-in-2023-incoming-election-governor-nyesom-wike-warned-nigerians/
Re: Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian by colorsofrainbow: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2021
The only thing this Wike knows is politics.
So disgusting...if it's not PDP today for him,it's APC tomorrow.
Saying no relevant thing apart from the useless politics he and his cohorts drown in
Re: Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian by helinues: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2021
Would Wike still retain his relevancy before the 2023 election?

Only time would tell
Re: Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian by richmond500: 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
The only thing this Wike knows is politics.
So disgusting...if it's not PDP today for him,it's APC tomorrow.
Saying no relevant thing apart from the useless politics he and his cohorts drown in
IPOB nko
Re: Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian by richmond500: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
helinues:
Would Wike still retain his relevancy before the 2023 election?

Only time would tell
Wike will maintain his relevancy even in 2023 but if PDP fails to take power, both Wike and PDP will die a natural death cos their sponsor right now is Wike, that's the reason why they are trying so hard to contribute to the problem Nigeria is facing so as to discredit APC and get back to power but even with all these, they only succeeded in making people hate Buhari and not APC.

E go tough for PDP come 2023
Re: Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian by colorsofrainbow: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
richmond500:
IPOB nko
You shouldn't be here.
Go and join Lai Mohammed that has been weeping since twitter deleted Fulani Terrorist, Buhari's tweet grin
Re: Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian by richmond500: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You shouldn't be here.
Go and join Lai Mohammed that has been weeping since twitter deleted Fulani Terrorist, Buhari's tweet grin
I am not a Buhari supporter neither am I supporting anyone, I'm only against the enemies of Nigeria which IPOB seems to be one, I have never commend PMB on anything, I only attack politicians, ESN and IPOB sympathizers, since BH doesn't have sympathizers on NL, I chooses to ignore them
Re: Demised APC Party In 2023 Incoming Election Governor Nyesom Wike Warned Nigerian by richmond500: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You shouldn't be here.
being ESN sympathizer, u are likely to have my sword pointed at u

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: One Killed In Foiled Imo Police Command Headquarters Attack / Ondo State: Gov. Aketi Flags Off Digital Training Programme For 3,000 Youths / All The Insecurity In South East Is Not Up To That Of Katsina State- Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.