Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Be Chaste. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Chaste. (420 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Chaste. by elated177: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Sexual sins, no doubt, are some of the most powerful weapons in the armoury of the kingdom of darkness. Same sex relationship is the most powerful among others.

Same sex relationship violates nature and pollutes the earth. It is filthy and detestable. It contaminates spirits, souls and bodies of those who engage in it.

Same sex relationship gives Satan and the demons the best satisfaction. This singular act of perversion pollutes the environment spiritually. The demons and Satan need spiritually polluted environment to thrive and operate.

This is why the saint must guard his or her heart with due diligence in any environment he or she finds himself or herself. In any environment where demons rule or dominate, you are likely to find spirits of sexual perversion. Any carrier of the light of YHVH Almighty in that environment is an outright enemy of the evil spirits in that environment and, by that very fact, the enemy of the human beings who worship them. This is why the spiritual warfare is always being fought.
Hold on to the Word of YHVH Almighty and he will never forsake you.

Isaiah 8:20  Consult God’s instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

Jer 6:16 This is what the Lord says: “Stand at the crossroads and look;  ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

Matt 11:28-30 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Eph 6:11-18 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.  In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Be Chaste. by lasisi69(f): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2021
the message was for me
Re: Be Chaste. by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Sexual sins, no doubt, are some of the most powerful weapons in the armoury of the kingdom of darkness. Same sex relationship is the most powerful among others.

Same sex relationship violates nature and pollutes the earth. It is filthy and detestable. It contaminates spirits, souls and bodies of those who engage in it.

Same sex relationship gives Satan and the demons the best satisfaction. This singular act of perversion pollutes the environment spiritually. The demons and Satan need spiritually polluted environment to thrive and operate.

This is why the saint must guard his or her heart with due diligence in any environment he or she finds himself or herself. In any environment where demons rule or dominate, you are likely to find spirits of sexual perversion. Any carrier of the light of YHVH Almighty in that environment is an outright enemy of the evil spirits in that environment and, by that very fact, the enemy of the human beings who worship them. This is why the spiritual warfare is always being fought.
Hold on to the Word of YHVH Almighty and he will never forsake you.

Isaiah 8:20  Consult God’s instruction and the testimony of warning. If anyone does not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

Jer 6:16 This is what the Lord says: “Stand at the crossroads and look;  ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

Matt 11:28-30 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Eph 6:11-18 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.  In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

What is the meaning of the last statement...if u don't mind me asking
Re: Be Chaste. by elated177: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

What is the meaning of the last statement...if u don't mind me asking

El Elohe Yahshrael ==> "God, the God of Israel” or “The God of Israel is mighty”.

Hallelu Yah ==> Praise YAH.
Re: Be Chaste. by elated177: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

1 Corinthians 6: 15 Don’t you know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be! 16 Or don’t you know that he who is joined to a prostitute is one body? For, “The two”, he says, “will become one flesh.” 17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit. 18 Flee sexual immorality! “Every sin that a man does is outside the body,” but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or don’t you know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. Therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.

In every environment, there are usually two classes of forces: good forces and evil forces. Each class of forces wants to dominate or rule over the environment.

It is only sin that can give Satan and the demons dominion in your family, environment or community. The chief among the sins is sexual immorality. The worst kind of sexual immorality is homosexuality. This particular kind of sexual immorality pollutes and contaminates both the sinners and the environments. It opens the spiritual doors to the satanic and demonic forces. Don't misunderstand this assertion. Fornication and adultery are very sinful acts, however, homosexuality/lesbianism is against nature.

Each class of forces has its boosters -- things that give it an edge over the other class.

The class of good forces - which can also be called the class of the forces of good/righteousness/uprightness/light - has purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness, righteousness, etc, as boosters.

The class of evil forces - which can also be called the class of the forces of evil/wickedness/crookedness/darkness - has immorality, dishonesty, unholiness, falsehood, unrighteousness, etc, as boosters.

The effect or impact of just one pure, honest, holy, truthful and righteous person in any environment or community is usually massive spiritually. This is usually the case, regardless of the number of evil, wicked, crooked, immoral, and unrighteous persons in such environment or community. The presence of the servant of the Light spiritually immobilizes the forces of evil and wickedness --- Satan and the demons. This truth is as old as the ground upon which all humans walk.

Anyone who abides in Yahushua the Messiah knows exactly what I am talking about.

The slaves of Satan and the demons know that this is an unimpeachable truth. They know exactly why they are trying so hard to fill the environments, communities and societies with all kinds of immorality, evil and wickedness.

We, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, must understand that the spiritual warfare between the forces good and the forces of evil will continue unabated until our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, comes at the end of the age. We must not forget that this war is not fought with carnal/physical weapons such as guns, knives, swords, wood or stones. Obedience to our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, is the source of our strength, power and authority. Let us not lose sight of this fact. The Word of YHVH, Righteousness, Salvation, Truth, Evangelism and Faith constitute the weapons of our warfare.

Ephesians 6 : Ephesians 6 : 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of YHVH, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of YHVH, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHVH.

Let us continue to traverse the Righteous Path with our eyes fixed on our High Priest, the Great Shepherd, Yahushua the Messiah, the Word and begotten Son of YHVH Almighty. We, his priests and saints, must wholeheartedly continue to carry out our duties --- proclaiming his name and disseminating his Truth.

Let us - the saints, priests, servants and Messengers of YHVH Almighty - continue to infuriate and frustrate the forces of evil and wickedness with our purity, honesty, holiness, truthfulness and righteousness. We must continue to obey and teach the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty.

When most people hear of spiritual dominion, they erroneously think that it is about wealth and societal status. They are indeed very wrong. Having spiritual dominion has nothing whatsoever to do with wealth or societal status. The only thing that gives the forces of wickedness spiritual dominion in any environment or community is sin.

Make up your minds and say that satanic/demonic forces will not have spiritual dominion over your environment. You can only achieve this by yeilding your whole existence to the Word of YHVH Almighty. Obedience is the only way. Your worst enemy is that individual who wants to lure you into any kind of sexual immorality.

May the Father of the spirits of all flesh, who does not change like shifting shadows, continue to guide, guard and protect all his saints, priests, servants, witnesses and messengers all over the world. May we continue to traverse this Path of Righteousness without the fear of man or spirit.

May all the agents and servants of the kingdom of evil and wickedness who are on assignments concerning this saint, servant and messenger of Yahushua the Messiah, Elated177, and all the other saints, servants and messengers all over the world, continue to fail woefully and miserably.

Re: Be Chaste. by elated177: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
It is actually a very big disgrace for a man/male to position himself for his fellow man/male to insert his penis. It shows the fallen state of mankind.

It is a a very big shame for a woman/female to display herself for her fellow woman/female to caress and handle.

Homosexuality/lesbianism is the height of shamelessness.

Homosexuality/lesbianism is the worst kind of depravity.

Abstain from the abominable act of homosexuality/lesbianism.
Re: Be Chaste. by elated177: 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Let us continue to wear the spiritual armours for the spiritual warfare. The forces of evil and wickedness are definitely frustrated, infuriated and desperate. They are most definitely feeling the heat emanating from our Righteous Walk.

Re: Be Chaste. by elated177: 6:16am On Jul 27, 2021
Guard your hearts with all your strength.
Re: Be Chaste. by elated177: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2023
Chastity is the way to go for those who are not yet married.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Of Dreams / [article]: Quit Trying To Please Everybody – Bukola Bekes / Is There Such A Thing As The Mark Of Rejection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.