Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives (36959 Views)

Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared / Buhari: Those Who Thought I Was Dead Begged Osinbajo To Make Them His VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by HelipsTech: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please Buhari, next time appreciate those destroying govt properties, don't go hard with them, they should continue
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by bizzibodi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
All fingers pointing at you.
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANT WAR AND BLOODSHED BREAKUP OF NIGERIA YOU ARE RIPE TO DIE,SO GO TO AFGHANISTAN TO DIE,YOU ALL SHOULD PERISH THERE OR HANG YA LIFE IN YOUR DOMAINS FROM TODAY IN FSH AMEN,GOD'S PEACE TO NIGERIA AMEN. angry
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by Tundex911: 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
This bubu point simply means baba dey go contest for 2023...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by Hakoka: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
You are already in shock Mr President by looking at the way your terrorist will be dealt with
empty head.
What is under mapping is d air just wait and see like north Korea supprise d US within a short time
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by laughitall(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
niyidenrele:

Your father
And don't forget to go and hug the nearest transformers around the moment there is electricity
Tanku
look at this fool .. stupid idiot .. Animal .. I pity ur children ... you are a curse
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by calcal: 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
Those children that open the border are freely working about.

waiting to see 744 WAR_FRONT
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by efeski(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Me looking @ pmb like

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by Brunicekid(m): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2021
BuharisBoy:
My president it is time to declare state of emergence in all affected states and install a military administrators, until everything turns to normal.
Democratically elected President installing Military Administrators
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by CoolAmbience(m): 1:02am On Jun 03, 2021
kettykin:
Please deal with them but don't touch any innocent civilians

That is the issue.

When jungle mature dem nor dey know innocent.
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by JohnOkolo: 1:03am On Jun 03, 2021
i love you so much Mr President. Thanks for saving our dear Country from these external influences in disguise of secessionist agitators and thanks for making Nigeria great again and reducing the numbers of societal ills.

envoymedia:
Here is a video of President Buhari that relates to the deleted tweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSzNbDr4-c

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/06/01/those-plotting-nigerias-destruction-will-have-shock-of-their-lives-buhari/amp/?fbclid=IwAR2ImInAzfTl_Fhqiifa3RKNIX_p_QCli_2BCqrBw35qmDxOp_I2uWj6v3A
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by CoolAmbience(m): 1:03am On Jun 03, 2021
ednut1:
Those who voted this fool in 2015 are to blame

Mtchewww.

For this one mind na, e don talk.
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by Nature8(m): 2:37am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by Babalola0920: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2021
GOD HELP OUR LEADERS, LET ALL PERPETRATORS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE AND FACE FULL WRATH OF THE LAW, AWON OLORIBURUKU PEOPLE, THEY ALWAYS AGAINST GOODNESS OF A NATION !
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by BigDawsNet: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2021
moneyissweet:
Drink blood.

Blood kwa... His a president na not ritualist

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by membranus: 7:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Yusman316:
He added, “Those of us in the fields for 30 months, who went through the war, will treat them in the language they understand. We are going to be very hard sooner than later.”[b]
And this here is the statement some are now misinterpreting for us that didn't go to school as they claimed to mean genocide

If that threat laddened statement does not mean genocide to your bias sight, can you please, in simple term, tell us what it connotes?
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by membranus: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2021
CoolAmbience:

That is the issue.

When jungle mature dem nor dey know innocent.

Hope you're not in the jungle mek dem no come touch your innocent self.
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by niyidenrele: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2021
laughitall:
look at this fool .. stupid idiot .. Animal .. I pity ur children ... you are a curse

Just like your generation

All these because I aired my opinions

Muderfucker
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by Invitationn: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2021
Obrigardo:
Impeach this dead corpse
Eliminate the Senate and bring back regional government rule.
Nigeria needs an honest president who knows "Nigeria" is a sham and "one indivisible Nigeria" is a failed project so healing can take place.
This buhari is a nuisance.
"Impeach this dead corpse" vs "Eliminate the Senate".
grin grin
You're a comedian.
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by laughitall(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2021
niyidenrele:

Just like your generation

All these because I aired my opinions

Muderfucker
you aired a stupid opinion.. rubbish .. stupid man
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by LebenNG: 10:44am On Jun 03, 2021
IlovePMB:
Useless man. Mr shock.

That was then. Never knew he was this sick.
imagine, how can you love someone like dat. na so dem dey love?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by LebenNG: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2021
BigDawsNet:

What type of cream or lotion do I need to use for my skin? To get a fresh and smooth skin like President M.Buhari....

embarassed
fogerrit, go n do plastosurgery shocked cheesy
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by LebenNG: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
Shock the bastards.

See all these NL online IPIG terrorist crying and wailing about their fellow terrorist that are about to meet their waterloo.
Same idiots will be calling anyone who supports Boko haram terrorist names but when it comes to them doing the same thing, they expect to be treated differently.

NA hypocrisy go kill majority of the terrorist monkeys from the SadEast.

sad and pathetic
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by Obrigardo: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Invitationn:

"Impeach this dead corpse" vs "Eliminate the Senate".
grin grin
You're a comedian.

One comes after the other right? Impeach, then close the senate..
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by niyidenrele: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
laughitall:
you aired a stupid opinion.. rubbish .. stupid man

Your insanity is out of this world
Re: Buhari: Those Plotting Nigeria’s Destruction Will Have Shock Of Their Lives by laughitall(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
niyidenrele:

Your insanity is out of this world
it’s clear in your opinion .. dumbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamu Abdullahi: Mass Defection Of APC Members Is Worrisome (Video) / Why I Resigned As CJN - Walter Onnoghen / The Identities Of BDC Operators Arrested For "Transferring Funds To Boko Haram"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.