Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu (60308 Views)

BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweet Vowing To Kill Any Army Sent To SE / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Besk:

Now I know you are a confirmed coward and spineless leaky-mouth, I realise what a waste of time and waste of space you are.

Other reasonable Igbo people are even going against you because it is clear that it is fufu that is in your head and no brain.

Ehen... some things you said are new.
Waste of time and space yet here you are engaging me.. it must be d curse.
Cos like I said, you all have been cursed to cry on ipob matter... so cry you will.

For our sake, lady you will continue to be restless till u wear urself out with heart failure.. haha.
Be proud of your tribe nd spill the beans, lemme check something. Dondi.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 2:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
UchenduOkolie:

Don’t mind them. Did they just think people are keeping quiet because people support them? No nau. People are waiting for the military before they start to talk and revealing the hideouts of the stupid ESN and UGM. How can you like a group that is killing fellow Igbo people simply becos the Igbo people don’t agree with them?

Once the military comes fully, ESN/ugm will realise that our keeping quiet is not becos we are fools. We will point out the locations the stupid ESN/ugm people are staying and reveal all their addresses we know.

Igbo people don’t like buhari but we hate ESN/ugm more because you people have been raping women and killing fellow Igbo people. You don’t know the meaning of sabotage yet just wait and you will see the way most people in the east will sabotage the stupid ESN/ugm

I hope the fraudster is reasonable enough to call his thugs to order and embrace a negotiation for peace to reign, before it becomes too late for him and his group.

I don't like buhari too.
I don't like Nigeria.
I will sign my yes if a referendum is conducted.

But does this mean I will be a party to some ragtags and brainwashed thugs bringing chaos into a land I swore allegiance by oat of birth to??.

Hell no.
A man who has secured his family in a safe place.
A man who has connection from some mad people to hide when trouble starts.
A man who claims to be a freedom fighter,yet stroked a deal with a Fulani politifcian, asking Igbos to come out and vote in the same govt he claims to be fighting, is not worth dying for.
If I die for such a man my ancestors will flog me for such foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by UchenduOkolie: 3:02pm On Jun 03, 2021
AntiBMC:

Cos like I said, you all have been cursed to cry on ipob matter... so cry you will.

For our sake, lady you will continue to be restless till u wear urself out with heart failure.. haha.

You are a disgrace to yourself, your clan and your community.

They should castrate you openly on a market day so that it will be a lesson to other stupid noisemakers.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by UchenduOkolie: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

I hope the fraudster is reasonable enough to call his thugs to order and embrace a negotiation for peace to reign, before it becomes too late for him and his group.

I don't like buhari too.
I don't like Nigeria.
I will sign my yes if a referendum is conducted.

But does this mean I will be a party to some ragtags and brainwashed thugs bringing chaos into a land I swore allegiance by oat of birth to??.

Hell no.
A man who has secured his family in a safe place.
A man who has connection from some mad people to hide when trouble starts.
A man who claims to be a freedom fighter,yet stroked a deal with a Fulani politifcian, asking Igbos to come out and vote in the same govt he claims to be fighting, is not worth dying for.
If I die for such a man my ancestors will flog me for such foolishness.

God bless you my brother. Igbos are some of the most sensible people in Nigeria but it is all these idiots on Nairaland and social media that give us bad names and make people start to think that all Igbo people are bad.

May all of these wicked Kanu boys get the same bullets they have been using on innocent people
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
UchenduOkolie:

God bless you my brother. Igbos are some of the most sensible people in Nigeria but it is all these idiots on Nairaland and social media that give us bad names and make people start to think that all Igbo people are bad.

May all of these wicked Kanu boys get the same bullets they have been using on innocent people

Amen. So shall it be.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Besk: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
AntiBMC:

Coward hiding behind a keyboard. Lol.

Na only Nairaland dem get mouth.

Dem Don ask you for your identity tire, coward cannot talk. ���..lol
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by AntiBMC(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Besk:

Coward hiding behind a keyboard. Lol.

Na only Nairaland dem get mouth.

Dem Don ask you for your identity tire, coward cannot talk. ���..lol

The courageous. Oya you drop ur number and details here na. Complete name and everything plz.

Mama memu. If na ur husband be that rabbid rat wey dey quote me...tell am to drop all im details too, we wan check something. Na him b bravest yet im dey hide behind Igbo monicker. Head slammers.

Na smart Igbos smart, them no kill person. If e pain u too much...drink acid.
I await ur torrents of tears.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by UchenduOkolie: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
AntiBMC:

The courageous. Oya you drop ur number and details here na. Complete name and everything plz.

Mama memu. If na ur husband be that rabbid rat wey dey quote me...tell am to drop all im details too, we wan check something. Na him b bravest yet im dey hide behind Igbo monicker. Head slammers.

Na smart Igbos smart, them no kill person. If e pain u too much...drink acid.
I await ur torrents of tears.

Besk, let me advise you, stop answering this hemp-smoking slowpoke. He is a thief, an obtainer and a cultist. He is a coward who is too afraid to even reveal who he is and where he is. Real Igbo men are not cowards. AntiBMC is an ESN thug.

Pls, Besk, I beg you stop wasting your time with the idiot. Very soon, the security forces will catch him.

If he doesn’t reveal his whereabouts they will use technology to get him.

I am happy that there are many sensible Igbo people like you and many others still on nairaland who will not follow these morons in disgracing Ndigbo because it is hemp that works inside them.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by nnamdico82: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Another eniya bi epon sighted, clap for ur self, obuko.
ScamHunter:

You're now wiser than Igbo because they won't let Fulani take their territory the way you dashed them Ilorin? You're wiser than Igbo because the Fulani are yet to move to take the rest of Yorubaland? I see...wise man.
Let's see what your tribe will do when they come for yours.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Sharpsecret01: 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

Firstly Igbo is not fighting against anyone, only the brainwashed thugs who are doing nonsense ipob that are fighting and dying in vain.
You call the killing of Igbos on Igbo soil fighting back!!what a shame.
Your saving grace is that your own ipob starts and ends here,else you go just die throwway for nothing.

Ipob is still being given the chance to retrace their steps,the ohaneze is on a reconciliation and negotiation move, but if you keep deterring the process for peace to reign in Igboland,
sabotage from every angle is what you will be getting, since you can't locate Aso rock or Sambisa or the army headquarters.
Your ipob have been told times without number that they are on their own.
Even massob who shares the same fate with your rubbish scam ipob has told them they are on their own if they choose the path of self destruct.

You will only be swallowed up in wat you are diving into, while the fraudster you are dying for will be secured with his family in the same Uk he has brainwashed you to hate.

I repeat anyone who dies for mnk and his ipob died in vain and will not be greeted by his ancestors.

Don't bother typing your dilutional blablabla into my mention again, for I will not read it.
ok
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Godswings(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
afube:

ok.....but nigerian security forces can kill anyone extrajudicially but you do not call that terror! The Blackman's sense of logic is just baffling.

Young man, whenever you want to reply comments, do not allow your unguided emotions do the thinking rather use your brain to think.

Firstly, between the now known gun men ( IPOB malevolent militias) and the security forces, who do you think has the authority to go after murderers of our security men, our citizens and destroys of Government's properties?
please, read this and tell me who gave IPOB terrorist the right to kill anyone
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/448237-buhari-restates-shoot-on-sight-order-for-illegal-possessors-of-ak-47.html

I'm no surprise at your reply; Nnamdi Kanu –your saviour – has successfully brainwashed you and your fellows while he and his family live comfortably abroad.

When the current security saga goes out of hands in SW who do think will suffer most?

I just hope you're not one of the IPOB malevolent militias else the order to shot on-site go soon reach your side.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by sparko1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kings999:

Fulanis has never brought peace in Nigeria from the beginning, if Igbos didn't defend there land fulanis will kill the Igbos...

The army is now fulanis? when you start killing the army because you say you want to defend yourself, you expect them to fold their arm and watch, you must be joking because, they won't, the army doesn't follow those code of conduct, if you fire on them, they will return fire, like I said, if you start a war in your backyard, don't expect your wife and children to sleep.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by nnamdico82: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
All na conspiracy , did u think they are happy with the way we are, they just want to distablize naija, but God will not allow it.
SegFault:

Igbos with property, vision and rationality won't follow such a cow, the sit at home which the bastard threatened hail and lightning on any defaulter was only adhered to because of ugm, shopkeepers had their keys in their hand should tragedy unfold before them. This man is a useless bastard and I'm seriously suspecting the UK for not deporting this useless ant to face the music here, how can you be threatening anything that opposes your views, if Mandela did such trash would SA have been great. The fool is another Stalin loading. As for me, Nigeria could burn for all I care but my own is by then me and my loved ones won't be here, rubbish clueless mugus.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Sharpsecret01: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

Firstly Igbo is not fighting against anyone, only the brainwashed thugs who are doing nonsense ipob that are fighting and dying in vain.
You call the killing of Igbos on Igbo soil fighting back!!what a shame.
Your saving grace is that your own ipob starts and ends here,else you go just die throwway for nothing.

Ipob is still being given the chance to retrace their steps,the ohaneze is on a reconciliation and negotiation move, but if you keep deterring the process for peace to reign in Igboland,
sabotage from every angle is what you will be getting, since you can't locate Aso rock or Sambisa or the army headquarters.
Your ipob have been told times without number that they are on their own.
Even massob who shares the same fate with your rubbish scam ipob has told them they are on their own if they choose the path of self destruct.

You will only be swallowed up in wat you are diving into, while the fraudster you are dying for will be secured with his family in the same Uk he has brainwashed you to hate.

I repeat anyone who dies for mnk and his ipob died in vain and will not be greeted by his ancestors.

Don't bother typing your dilutional blablabla into my mention again, for I will not read it.
i dont think you are igbo because ipob means indigenous people of biafra and once u are an igbo man u are ipob except u want to change the meaning of ipob......u kip calling nnamdi kanu a scam..like i told u ipob is an 120 countries in the world....some of it members are lawyers in the u.s,army in israel.doctors in u.k.farmers in angola and so on...are u telling me nnamdi kanu is scamming all these people...havent u ask ur self how come is only nigeria that is castigating nnamdi kanu..if Igbos are bad like u said how come u.k is planning to give us assylum...my guy even if u dont like mnk wat of his message?...do u also hate that?...if nnamd kanu can scam all this people in all these countries that means he is a God. Or he is doing something right....its only in nigeria that a few idiots are against him because of cowardice or wat they gain from the zoo....we want freedom.is that asking for 2 much?ipob has said this is want we want and as a good leader wat do u do?u conduct referendum and let the people choose if they want nnamdi kanu's biafra or Nigeria...thats the only way to silence nnamdi kanu if he looses...why are they scared of referendum?the answer is simple because they know the people are with mnk..i dont tink we need all this bloodshed if referendum is conducted..guy lemme tell u it seems igbos forgot about biafra after the war but now that passion is back all thanks to mnk and no one can take that away now ..u call me an online warrior and i laugh...never u underestimate a hardcore ipob...bring ur army and i tell u something none will return alive...i swear on my fathers grave...me personally i want to die for mnk and if u dont like that go to hell

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Ugokelvin007: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
U sure say u dey dz country..MNK n ESN did nothing..over d years Igbo's have been brutalize,so much hatred on us..I blv UGM are men r formed by d brutality of ur 9ja army n police..
okigbojihad:

I am an Igbo boy but I don't support stupidity.

nnamdi kanu got nothing on the Nigerian army.
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by emilo2bad: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
EmekaA125:

Unity begger. Same you will crawl out from ur enclave preaching peace when IPOB goes violent. You can't harm IPOB without harming Igbo. Every Igbo man is sympathetic to Biafra course. Let me shock you; SouthEast governors are in sync with Kanu.
Then South East governors should declared biafra and form government if they have the ball. This online chest beating is what I don't like
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by emilo2bad: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kings999:

Lol Nnamdi Kanu has opened the eyes of the blind igbos to see what's going on in Nigeria... Igbos are now United... tongue
BIAFRA is coming as soon as possible...grin
The usual chest beating. I will take you people serious if you guys declared biafra Republic and form government. But don't add niger delta to avoid stories
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
emilo2bad:

The usual chest beating. I will take you people serious if you guys declared biafra Republic and form government. But don't add niger delta to avoid stories

Lol go and remove South south from BIAFRA MAP, cheesy BIAFRA has been existing before you and your father, lol in case you don't know ABIA and IMO are also Niger Deltan states na your terrorist GOVERNMENT come join us together as a zoo called NIGERIA... Go and read your books and knowledge yourself about history than coming to nairaland to split nonsense... Are you not ashamed of yourself, you are shouting one NIGERIA and I bet you has nothing to show as a Nigerian... Everyone will not be like you, Nigeria is not working and igbos want to go...

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by doublecross(m): 12:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Is it by force to live together? What is all this sef?
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by cosmos1440: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
“It’s not for the living to respond to the dead but given the lack of reasoning prevalent in the #Zoo Nigeria, I wish to assure @GarShehu, the Jihadi midget @elrufai & that Fulani lapdog Femi Adesina that any army they send to #Biafraland will die there. None will return alive,” he tweeted.

Yet some people still live in denial, claiming that the so-called UGM burning government institutions and killing security personnels in the Southeast are not IPOB/ESN .
If you are truly peaceful and you sincerely want Biafra, start from your respective State Houses of Assembly .
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by emilo2bad: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Kings999:

Lol go and remove South south from BIAFRA MAP, cheesy BIAFRA has been existing before you and your father, lol in case you don't know ABIA and IMO are also Niger Deltan states na your terrorist GOVERNMENT come join us together as a zoo called NIGERIA... Go and read your books and knowledge yourself about history than coming to nairaland to split nonsense... Are you not ashamed of yourself, you are shouting one NIGERIA and I bet you has nothing to show as a Nigerian... Everyone will not be like you, Nigeria is not working and igbos want to go...
Nobody is holding igbos not to go but they should face their landlocked five states that are not viable then we will watch how far they will get. Eritrea and South Sudan come to mind
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by wediehere1: 12:49pm On Apr 05
Gidgiddy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.