Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu (59590 Views)

BREAKING: Twitter Deletes Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweet Vowing To Kill Any Army Sent To SE / When You Say 'over My Dead Body Will Biafra Exist' You Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Those Of You Who Are Afraid Of Death, Prepare To Die – Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralPula: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biafra have a lot more to loose..

I wish em goodluck
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by nnamdico82: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
God bless u bro, Igbos are not wise at all, how could they allow this thing dictating to them, God bless all Omo Oodua.

Joromi1:
Why is Kanu talking from his cover? Let him show his face and lead the war if he has the balls. That's what true leaders do, not hide inside one hotel room in the UK and be barking like a bingo. He's pushing Igbos into another genocide. And I don't know why the goveenors are suddenly mute. No action. The blood of the innocent security personnel and civilians who died in the recent conflicts will be on Kanu's head. Useless bastard!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Calculating: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
nnamdico82:
This goat should come back to Nigeria, only a fool will be in another mans land and be barking like dog, can't you be like igboho osa 1 of south west, I pity the fools following this rat, nonsense. Quote me and see

Igboho that has gone into hiding and no longer talking because of attempted arrest? grin

You're funny man.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Zombie he said any army sent to biafra land will die there...
If you are among the korofo that will be sent, ensure u write ur will before u go.

muykem:
Since IPOB is this strong, what are you guys still waiting for? Why not declare Biafra Republic and form your own government? You will only need ESN to guide against external aggression.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by GOATandYAMtheory: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Mixedfruit:
THIS GUYS ARE TIRED OF THIS MARRIAGE CALLED NIGERIA WHY NOT LET THEM GO!
let them start by going back to their rotten enclaves

4 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Jesuschristus: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nnamdi KANU is foolish ,Ojukwu was far wiser,but still lost 5m men, let's see how many will be lost b4 the Igbos call themselves to order

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by DonCandido(f): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:
Those blaming Kanu need their brain checked.

The military pushed these guys into picking up arms, how can you be killing peaceful demonstrators and not expect revolt?

The case of Lekki that thousands watched live streaming on social media what has the govt done other than threatening fire and brimstone.

Has being tough quell Boko Haram which is an ideology?

Someone should tell Buhari that claiming to be tough all the time isn't the best approach. He should dialogue with these guys. If Yaradua had followed the steps he's taking now, there won't be any country for him to govern. A word is enough for the wise.

The Igbos are the only binding factor keeping this country together. Imagine a country without them.

Anyone mentioning to spit trash will be snubbed, I've got no time for any unam ikot.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by malakaimoscondo: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:

The military pushed these guys into picking up arms, how can you be killing peaceful demonstrators and not expect revolt?

The case of Lekki that thousands watched live streaming on social media what has the govt done other than threatening fire and brimstone.

Someone should tell Buhari that claiming to be tough all the time isn't the best approach. He should dialogue with these guys. If Yaradua had followed the steps he's taking now, there won't be any country for him to govern. A word is enough for the wise.

The Igbos are the only binding factor keeping this country together. Imagine a country without them.

Anyone mentioning to spit trash will be snubbed, I've got no time for any unam ikot.
shame on u..u will later cry just watch event as they unfold......
oojukwu isn't this sophisticated like kanu when he declare the sovereignty state of biafra

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by richmond500: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:

SS, I want to ask does your SS include Igbo indigenes annexed to it?
Nope, they are refugees from 1967 war, when e happen, we will chase them out

3 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Mitsurugi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

This is the IPOB terrorists news platform. They are trying to project misinformation from a cowardly fugitive terrorists leader hiding somewhere with his family and concubines . They are losers. The President, a retired General, won't sit idly watching IPOB terrorists kill our patriots. Attempts to blackmail patriots demanding Justice for our patriots beheaded by the terrorists ,as an attack against the Igbo race, is not working. It's the IPOB terrorists who are doing the killing of our patriots and burning public assets, that will be served the language they understand. Nigerians endorsed the statement of the President and stand by him. Our patriots who the terrorists murder have a family too. All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria.

Guy which Nigerians endorsed which statement of the President. A statement being lampooned for its genocidal content. Something even Twitter has deleted for being against its policy. Buhari should remember ICC even as you guys for funny reasons continue to goad him on. Yesterday alone over 300 students were kidnapped even after the 136 in Niger yet a people that want out of an arrangement they never ceded to are hounded by the military. The same military unable to uproot foreign flags in the North East. I taya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Darlington08(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is Serious...

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by chukwuibuipob: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
angry GAME ON
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralPula: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
nnamdico82:
God bless u bro, Igbos are not wise at all, how could they allow this thing dictating to them, God bless all Omo Oodua.

Another flatinoz disguising here..

Tue!!
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Safemoon: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
The military surge will bring out the beast in us.if almajeris in sambisa can shake the zoo to this extent Imagen what educated Igbos will do to Nigeria if they go into gerrilla warfare.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by DonCandido(f): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
AntiBMC:
How can someone who calls himself, the president of a federation make such dastardly comment? It's a new low, even for the lanky carton posing as bubu in Aso rock.

Even b4 d genocidal tweet, soldiers have been killing innocent people in the East. Going as far as stopping buses on the highway and kidnapping all the men boarding them to an unknown destination.

By God, all of those licensed fulani terrorists in uniforms will meet a tragic end for all their crimes against humanity.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
If you get liver, disconnect the Niger bridge
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by malakaimoscondo: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:

biafra is criminality not ideology

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by puzzlegate(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
muykem:
Since IPOB is this strong, what are you guys still waiting for? Why not declare Biafra Republic and form your own government? You will only need ESN to guide against external aggression.
Is it your declaring ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by MemoriesAndMe: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
muykem:
There cant be a government within another government. Thats why they've been asking for peaceful exit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by duni04(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Britain can not continue to offer sanctuary to someone that is directly responsible for thr destruction of an entire region in Nigeria. It is not right. He should be kicked out of the UK ASAP.
If he is so Biafra conscious, let him come back and lead the way.
Its cowardice to sit in the UK and make deadly pronouncements while drinking cold beer and enjoying the British summer.

6 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by DonCandido(f): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bulhari is a hopeless imbecillllle, a stupid animal, a nincompoop, an idiotic old fool, a failure, an empty useless somebody, a stark illiterate, an epileptic lazy old idiot, a brainless and brain dead piece of shit.

Biafrans are never afraid of 100000 Dullhari a poor herdsman who was opportuned and voted to power by useless people.

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Nwaotu10(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Isee! Isee!

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by HobNobs14(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nigerian Army Cannot fight Biafra!!!! Captain Issac Boro help Nigeria army in 1967-1970.... Issac Boro is an ijaw man and captain in the army with help NA to enter the Rivers in Niger Delta and SE. He was killed by the same Army. Ojuwuku made is own mistakes because he Arrested Captain Issac for Gowon to killed because he declared Niger Delta Republic....and later Ojuwuku declared Biafra which made Issac to fight against OJUWUKU because he arrested him when he declared Niger Delta Republic.

2 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Safemoon: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Why is Kanu talking from his cover? Let him show his face and lead the war if he has the balls. That's what true leaders do, not hide inside one hotel room in the UK and be barking like a bingo. He's pushing Igbos into another genocide. And I don't know why the goveenors are suddenly mute. No action. The blood of the innocent security personnel and civilians who died in the recent conflicts will be on Kanu's head. Useless bastard!

As if Buhari is in Owerri or sambisa fighting on the frontline mugu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by Calculating: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
biafra is criminality not ideology

Says who?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by DonCandido(f): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
HobNobs14:
Nigerian Army Cannot fight Biafra!!!! Captain Issac Boro help Nigeria army in 1967-1970.... Issac Boro is an ijaw man and captain in the army with help NA to enter the Rivers in Niger Delta and SE. He was killed by the same Army. Ojuwuku made is own mistakes because he Arrested Captain Issac for Gowon to killed because he declared Niger Delta Republic....and later Ojuwuku declared Biafra which made Issac to fight against OJUWUKU because he arrested him when he declared Niger Delta Republic.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by iampeterben(m): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
kanu starting a war he can't finish......signing out
Leave am make dem catch am again, nobody go beg for am. E mumu dey smell.

1 Like

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by malakaimoscondo: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bulhari is a hopeless imbecillllle, a stupid animal, a nincompoop, an idiotic old fool, a failure, an empty useless somebody, a stark illiterate, an epileptic lazy old idiot, a brainless and brain dead piece of shit.

Biafrans are never afraid of 100000 Dullhari a poor herdsman who was opportuned and voted to power by useless people.

ok now.....but at least Sha allow restore sanity back to the southeast Nigeria abi?
Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by ada9ja(f): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
when i did my research i finally discovered that the wise men coming from the east is not our own EAST...with this i can say ibos are the most deceived set of people in the world.....

afraid war started the year MNK was born, so he heard stories not a first time witness and according to vast sources (Biafra war started base on propaganda and lies) hasty to conclusion is also part of it which led to 3m death and Ojukwu fled with family...now this is a repeat but this time around the MNK is far away in the land of the same people that amalgamated this country and be giving orders.

Ambazonia now have close to 1million displaced citizen since 2017 they started their agitation with firearms...iboland will soon be Afghanistan

No Africa country can defeat Nigeria and for what is happening in the north, that one na business because it wont take Nigeria Army 24hrs to clear them but for east...the north are ready to clear the land and they will win the case cos ESN/UGM was formed or created.

7 Likes

Re: 'Any Army Sent To South-East Will Die' - Nnamdi Kanu by okuta007: 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Calculating:

Buhari is a fool and I lost every iorta of respect I had for him yesterday when I watched him on Channels TV threatening that he will deal with those trying to tear the nation apart in the language they will understand. You and I know he wasn't talking to Fulani Herdsmen. He surely wasnt talking to BH. He was talking to IPOB or those clamoring for Oduduwa Republic

How do I know this? He made that threat immediately after he mentioned that those who did not witness the civil war are the ones trying to tear the country apart. MR. Buhari or whatever name you call yourself. You are not a King or an Emperor of ancient times. Even modern day Kings do not threaten their subjects anymore. IF you try what Gowon did in 1967 in 2021 - you will rot away in a lonely cell at the Hague for the rest of your life. Go ahead and carry out your threat and what happened to Gadaffi will be a child's play. angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.