Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East (35036 Views)

Shettima: We Will End Insurgency In Six Months / DHQ: We Have Defeated Insurgency In Nigeria / Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by berrystunn(m): 11:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:

Continue killing yourself cheesy
Hope you know the igbos are uniting day by day.. Nnamdi kanu has opened the eyes of the igbos to see the evil doings of buhari and his supporters....

Why do you even like cursing someone in your argument, you don't have to let everyone know you are pained....

Are you even sure you dey sleep well for night because I'm sure you dey carry Igbo matters for your mind... cheesy

I will advise you heart attack is real, don't die because of the hate you have for the igbos....

Check your DNA .... You might be thinking you are Igbo meanwhile.. you are from Edo state It's will shock you to death.

Even nnamdi kanu might be from Angola... It's will shock all of you to death.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
berrystunn:

Check your DNA .... You might be thinking you are Igbo meanwhile.. you are from Edo state It's will shock you to death.

Let us be thank you... cheesy
You from Nigeria enjoy your country and let the igbos go...
We are not part of your so called Muslims fulanis terrorist country

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:

Stop deceiving yourself with the igbo speaking language, you are not an igbo man....
No reasonable Igbo man will never support nnamdi kanu....

You think you are igbo but you are happy the fulanis are killing the igbos...

Stop pretending you are an igbo man so you won't bring curse to your self......

We know who is who.......... Inbox are uniting day by day, with your comments you are a fulanis or Yoruba Muslims....

Shut up. Come up with something new this one is stale and dry.
It's a known fact that one of the biggest fears of ipob members cum supporters here,is to see a reasonable Igboman who is not brainwashed like them.
The first attack that's emanated from pain and sorrow is wat you just used.
No sensible Igboman will openly support that fraudster of a leader, only brainwashed thugs.
When you say we know who is who hope you are not counting yourself as Igbo,bcus na so your problem dey take increase be that oo.

You should be more concerned about your own region that has been run over by Boko Haram.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

Shut up. Come up with something new this one is stale and dry.
It's a known fact that one of the biggest fears of ipob members cum supporters here,is to see a reasonable Igboman who is not brainwashed like them.
The first attack that's emanated from pain and sorrow is wat you just used.
No sensible Igboman will openly support your fraudster of a leader, only brainwashed thugs like you.

You should be more concerned about your own region that has been run over by Boko Haram.

I can swear you are not an igbo cheesy

We know our brothers......

You are efulefu, Janja weed from the pit of hell...

How many times have you stand against your bokoharams brothers....
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:

I can swear you are not an igbo cheesy

We know our brothers......

You are efulefu supporter of APC from the pit of hell...

How many times have you stand against your bokoharams brothers....

It will not be well with you and your apcheat.
You can never be Igbo that's why you are wishing SE to be plundered into what your Boko Haram brothers have turned your region into.
But you have and will continue to be put to shame.
You have no business being Igbo so stop trying so hard.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:

Keep pretending to be Igbo while you keep drawing more problems to your life.

You are Hausa be proud of your identity.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

Keep pretending to be Igbo while you keep drawing more problems to your life.

You are Hausa be proud of your identity.

Lol the truth is that I don't support how the fulsnis are treating Nigerians....
My tribe doesn't matter, what matters is I will keep supporting the igbos and I'm proud of them, biafra has come to stay.... cheesy
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 12:04am On Jun 03, 2021
berrystunn:

Anyone who supported or appraised this killer ugm is either not Igbo or a brainwashed thug.
No sensible human being will wish unrest that can lead to a situation where the common man in the region he claims to be from,will be endangered.

That ragamuffin you quoted can never be Igbo,leave him to keep attracting problems into his life by pretending to be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2021
EM123:
oteletual please stop talking

Dummy I am not talking but typing.
Itibolibo.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

It will not be well with you and your apcheat.
You can never be Igbo that's why you are wishing SE to be plundered into what your Boko Haram brothers have turned your region into.
But you have and will continue to be put to shame.
You have no business being Igbo so stop trying so hard.

Just the way you are a Muslim but answering a Christian name as your moniker name...
Fulanis are the problem of Nigeria....
Igbos can never allow someone from Niger Republic to enslave them.....
You are a man who is happy that fulanis want to kill the igbos...

Enemies of igbos that's what you are........

You want the inbox to fold there arms so fulanis will kill them in there land, never...

God will continue to bless
MNK
ESN
BIAFRANS
IGBOS
Amen!!!!
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2021
Kings999:

Lol the truth is that I don't support how the fulsnis are treating Nigerians....
My tribe doesn't matter, what matters is I will keep supporting the igbos and I'm proud of them, biafra has come to stay.... cheesy

That should be the least of your worries, you should be more concerned on how your region will be free from Boko Haram.

So now you know your tribe doesn't matter.
Next time you want to do your rubbish tribe tagging people whose opinion does not fits into your brainwashed mind,you will pick your mate.
Run along Hausa man forming Igbo.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 12:16am On Jun 03, 2021
Kings999:

Just the way you are a Muslim but answering a Christian name as your moniker name...
Fulanis are the problem of Nigeria....
Igbos can never allow someone from Niger Republic to enslave them.....
You are a man who is happy that fulanis want to kill the igbos...

Enemies of igbos that's what you are........

You want the inbox to fold there arms so fulanis will kill them in there land, never...

God will continue to bless
MNK
ESN
BIAFRANS
IGBOS
Amen!!!!

Yehn yehn yehn yehn.Fulani are everywhere causing trouble even in your own Hausa states,worry about your house that's on fire.
The only enemy of Igbo is you who wish to see Igboland turn into your own terror savaged region.
But God will put you to shame.
What you wish for Igboland will go back to your own region in 7fold.
Mnk and his trouble making ipob are our own problems,focus on your terrorist brothers,that are one of the most deadliest terror group in the World.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

That should be the least of your worries, you should be more concerned on how your region will be free from Boko Haram.

So now you know your tribe doesn't matter.
Next time you want to do your rubbish tribe tagging people whose opinion does not fits into your brainwashed mind,you will pick your mate.
Run along Hausa man forming Igbo.

I'm proud of being an igbo man....

Keep deceiving yourself efulefu
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

Yehn yehn yehn yehn.Fulani are everywhere causing trouble even in your own Hausa states,worry about your house that's on fire.
The only enemy of Igbo is you who wish to see Igboland turn into your own terror savaged region.
But God will put you to shame.
What you wish for Igboland will go back to your own region in 7fold.
Mnk and his trouble making ipob are our own problems,focus on your terrorist brothers,that are one of the most deadliest terror group in the World.

Amen it shall never be well with bokoharams, fulanis and Yoruba Muslims... They will all die miserable.... It shall never be well with those pretending to be an igbo... It shall never be well with northern Nigeria and northerners.... It shall never be well with anyone claiming to be an igbo person... It shall never be well with those pretending to care for the igbos but they are happy buhari wants to send the army to igbo land... It shall never be well with you if you are not an igbo man but pretending to be an igbo man... You will die miserable if you are pretending to be an igbo man.. In Jesus name Amen......
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by litaninja(m): 12:25am On Jun 03, 2021
Lol. Appeal to bandits and pay them money.
Military action against people calling for a referendum.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 12:31am On Jun 03, 2021
Kings999:

Amen it shall never be well with bokoharams, fulanis and Yoruba Muslims... They will all die miserable.... It shall never be well with those pretending to be an igbo... It shall never be well with northern Nigeria and northerners.... It shall never be well with anyone claiming to be an igbo person... It shall never be well with those pretending to care for the igbos but they are happy buhari wants to send the army to igbo land... It shall never be well with you if you are not an igbo man but pretending to be an igbo man... You will die miserable if you are pretending to be an igbo man.. In Jesus name Amen......

Keep pretending and using expired taquiya all those ones you mentioned are not my business,it sure can never be well with you for pretending to be Igbo.
When you finally die in mystery you will learn and choose another tribe to do your nonsense when next you come to this world.
Now he wants to use their usual taquiya to turn this into Yoruba vs Igbo to further push forward their devide and rule tactics.

Shame on you ,Hausa man you will be sent back to face the monsters your NE leaders created.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 12:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Kings999:

I'm proud of being an igbo man....

Keep deceiving yourself efulefu

You don't know the level of damage you are doing to your useless life by pretending to be Igbo.

You think I am one of those ones you can intimidate and tribe tag bcus they won't join you in your tomfoolery??.
Try it with me I will beat you to it anytime anyday.

I am Igbo, I am not a brainwashed thug that goes about celebrating the senseless killings in Igboland, thinking it affects the fg directly.
I am knowledgeable enough to know that there is no gain in self destruction.
I am knowledgeable enough to know when someone is obviously a scam.
I am not an efulefu that will curse the SE leaders and still atikulate a bigger criminal.
I am Igbo I am not ipob.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Sniperblacka: 1:03am On Jun 03, 2021
May God see us through this hard trials in our dear country
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Sniperblacka: 1:04am On Jun 03, 2021
May God see us through this hard trials in our dear country[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by CoolAmbience(m): 1:20am On Jun 03, 2021
banom:
Funny government...let's see how you can crush an ideology and win against a gurrilar campaign. You are highly welcomed.

Highly welcome for Nairaland abi?

You dey do hide and seek like your master?
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by CoolAmbience(m): 1:23am On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:
If they don't have the sense and intelligence to go after the people they are looking for they should keep it and direct all operations on the people hoisting their flags up North.

It will not be well with the SE Governors if they don't up their game and fix their minds on curbing the excesses of the Fg in Igboland.

Excess of the FG?

Wetin this one drink?

Which people proscribe IPOB?

Don't you have enough men in the SE ready to ward off the FG?

E be like say you just dey wake from sleep sha. Make I leave you.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by tandy2013: 1:29am On Jun 03, 2021
AntiBMC:
Launching offensive in the East over hear-says.
But when it comes to Boko Haram, you will hear words like "troops repelled, NA defends"

Issoryt.... let's see how it goes.

correct
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by tandy2013: 1:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Igbo hate will Buhari . for over 20 yrs he has not destroyed bokoharam . He grants them amnesty and pays fulani bandits and we are in one Nigeria . Now he wants to go offensive on innocent civilian

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by DedeNkem: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2021
If tribalistic nepotistic murderous Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking Buhari (who got promotions in the Army for being a Fulani not by merits) was intelligent, he would know it's almost impossible to "fight and crush" ideology and guerilla campaign with military!
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by mecussey(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2021
tellsblinks:
Lies and empty words! ;!

Ask your fore fathers what really happened

Biafra had only mouth and empty threats, and went into war with illusion of being supported, the war started and they ran out of armour and supplies.

then and now nothing has changed, the hype of ipob having suffisticated weapons is all trash talk. If it's true let them release pictures.

No matter what, you can't compare military power of a country that has spent billions of dollars importing armour and weapons to an "illusion Biafra"

I love Biafra, but I remember my dad's words. "War is never the solution"

War is never a solution but who is initiating the war. Biafra asking for simple referendum and fg is bringing in military to kill them. Black people are something else, I am certain Pharoah was a black man, that was how Egyptian came down from world power to zero. These people cheering the military invasion, e go soon reach there turn, ask Benue people. With this kind of attitude, Nigeria progress is 200yrs behind.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by EM123: 8:58am On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

Dummy I am not talking but typing. Itibolibo.
in nnamdi kanu voice "oteletual and suffisticated slowpoke"
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2021
EM123:
in nnamdi kanu voice "oteletual and suffisticated slowpoke"

Dumbheaded brainwashed dingbat.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

You don't know the level of damage you are doing to your useless life by pretending to be Igbo.

You think I am one of those ones you can intimidate and tribe tag bcus they won't join you in your tomfoolery??.

I am Igbo, I am not a brainwashed thug that goes about celebrating the senseless killings in Igboland, thinking it affects the fg directly.
I am not an efulefu that will curse the SE leaders and still atikulate a bigger criminal.
I am Igbo I am not ipob.

Lol cheesy
Igbos must defend there land......

BIAFRA has come to stay.....

No more one Nigeria again...

Nigeria is a zoo.....

tongue tongue
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

I am Igbo I am not ipob.

God bless igbos
God bless MNK
God bless ESN
God bless BIAFRA....

You can go and kill yourself.... Igbos don't give a fvck about you....
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

I am Igbo I am not ipob.

You pretend to be an Igbo man but you are happy that Buhari wants to do genocide in igbo land......

The hate you have for the igbos will destroy you and your family....

Have Buhari ever order Genocide in Northeast.... Useless man that's what you are....
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by berrystunn(m): 11:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Kings999:

SE, human parts dealers-
There major customers are from where ?
Answer, NORTH

Who are there victims ?
Answer,People from SE.

Northern- Bandit kidnapping business

Who are there victims?
Answer , majority northerners.

Insecurity- The igbos in the north did they run back home for safety??
Answer ,

In Nigeria- The largest Igbo community outside there region is where ?
Answer,
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kings999:

You pretend to be an Igbo man but you are happy that Buhari wants to do genocide in igbo land......

The hate you have for the igbos will destroy you and your family....

Have Buhari ever order Genocide in Northeast.... Useless man that's what you are....

This Hausa man shut up and face the plentiful problems in your own region.
Point out where I portrayed any happiness to the statement of that failure of a president,you this brainless thing.
You claim to be Igbo,yet you jubilate when your Fulani dss killers,kill and carry out attacks in Igboland.
You claim to be Igbo yet you are always in pain and suicidal when this same dss Fulani killers are killed.
Your wishes of Igboland turning into your NE region will go back to your family in seven folds,till your next 5 generation.

Cursed dirty brainwashed pig.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.