Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East (35037 Views)

Shettima: We Will End Insurgency In Six Months / DHQ: We Have Defeated Insurgency In Nigeria / Muhammadu Yahaya Praises Armed Forces' Gallantry In Fight Against Insurgency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
GhostWisperer:
speak for yourself. All Igbos aren't Biafrans.

Nnamdi Kalu is a criminal fraud and a thief.

A criminal with no single investment in igboland,not even in his hometown. The renegade terrorist and albino is chilling in Europe why dumb retarded idiots are destroying their lives and future in Nigeria.

See useless people everywhere, all the igbos sit at home on BIAFRA day. Is that not enough prove to tell you igbos are BIAFRANS...
Shut up there you silly Human being..
Nnamdi Kanu has opened the eyes of all the igbos to see what is happening in Nigeria...
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
berrystunn:

Which of there children? The ones that can not speck Igbo?
How many child do they have ?
How many are you in your family?

90% of ESN have no kids or wife ..
End of generation don't you think so..

The once abroad are not ready to come home to stay ...

What do you mean by all Igbo are Biafra?
Where did they get that name from?
Which history?
What is the difference between Ipob and Biafra?

Please I need answers

All Igbos are biafrans you can go and knowledge yourself about history...
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by GhostWisperer: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:

See useless people everywhere, all the igbos sit at home on BIAFRA day. Is that not enough prove to tell you igbos are BIAFRANS...
Shut up there you silly Human being..
Nnamdi Kanu has opened the eyes of all the igbos to see what is happening in Nigeria...
when Igbos take holidays for October 1st does it mean all of them are pro Nigeria?

Your god was telling traders they will die if they open shops.

You're a criminal enabler.

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ruffDiamond: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
I'm a Biafran cool
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Dproperties: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
One thing Nigeria military should take note is that average Igbo is clever.... If they can't beat Aboki in the North then they shouldn't start with Igbo man in his house..... Dis would be very deadly
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by modsfucker: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
ogwumgbe:

We have never begged for investors ok, We have been investing by ourselves, we don't wait for Dangote or Shell ok so get it into your sperm filled skull

Ohhhh really? I never knew there's a self-sufficient Island in this world till today... Wow a big congratulations to you guys.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by naija1stnigar(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
I just dey laugh, they are using an already divided army to boast against southerners, when all the major generals from the south and middle belt were neglected in oder to pave way for one Fulani monkey they still think the military will be the same just let your projected operation start and see the mutiny that will follow it up in the military with then you will know the evil you idiots have brought upon yourselves.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
GhostWisperer:
when Igbos take holidays for October 1st does it mean all of them are pro Nigeria?

Your god was telling traders they will die if they open shops.

You're a criminal enabler.

Are you not the one ranting all Igbos are not biafrans... Lol continue decieving yourself....cheesy

Let me tell you the truth, Nnamdi Kanu has opened the eyes of the blind igbos, we can now see what is happening in Nigeria.. igbos are getting more United than ever..

BIAFRA is coming as soon as possible.. grin
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by GhostWisperer: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:

Are you not the one ranting all Igbos are not biafrans... Lol continue decieving yourself....cheesy

Let me tell you the truth, Nnamdi Kanu has opened the eyes of the blind igbos, we can now see what is happening in Nigeria.. igbos are getting more United than ever..

BIAFRA is coming as soon as possible.. grin
it seems you're typing from one map-less village where the only semblance of civilisation that streaks in is Nairaland and radio Biafra.

You will need to come out of your dingy shack and face reality.

Your god is a fraud and a criminal.

And your brain is half the size of local Abakaliki rice for you to come out and say all Igbos are for kanu.

Jobless, idle and shiftless plonkers like you are just waiting for anarchy to set in so you can loot, rape and steal.

You better go and learn a trade.

Brainless thief!

1 Like

Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Oharina(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

Another brainwashed thug.
It's abysmal to liken self destruct to bravery.

Stop being brainwashed, think like a human being.
You don't bring the fight into your home bcus the ruins will affect the innocent people of the region.
Why is this so hard for your coconut head to understand.
Ewu, it is only a coward that will not stand and defend his house when a stranger intrudes. You are telling that when someone portrays traits to my life and that of my family and kins for decades, and i stood and said enough is enough and he refuses to let go and as a result the person brings war to my door step and what should i do?
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oharina:

Ewu, it is only a coward that will not stand and defend his house when a stranger intrudes. You are telling that when someone portrays traits to my life and that of my family and kins for decades, and i stood and said enough is enough and he refuses to let go and as a result the person brings war to my door step and what should i do?

Dirty brainwashed pig.
So the killing of Igbos who picked up a job in the police force is your best form of defending yourself.

Dumbheaded pig.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by pquaver(m): 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
realray:
if buhari cook for us igbo we go chop still e no go reach anywhere but wen all biafrians cook for am, ehh na die be that He should not worry food go soon don besides this is not 1967....

Oga stop including innocent people in your fight. We warned you. Let only ipob and army fight it. Any attempt to conscript innocent igbo forcefully will be resisted internally from us Igbos with full support from the Nigerian army. We told you but you refused to hear word nonsense.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Oharina(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

Dirty brainwashed pig.
So the killing of Igbos who picked up a job in the police force is your best form of defending yourself.

Dumbheaded pig.
Zombie... When boko haram terrorists are being recruited into the army and police, how would i differenciate between a terrorist and a normal force man. Besides a reasonable force man from the east extraction should know by now that the music dancing step has changed to egede dance, and that the best thing for him to do is to resign or go AWOL. Afterall, the fed govt don't care if he dies or not. Common sense.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2021
GhostWisperer:
it seems you're typing from one map-less village where the only semblance of civilisation that streaks in is Nairaland and radio Biafra.

You will need to come out of your dingy shack and face reality.

Your god is a fraud and a criminal.

And your brain is half the size of local Abakaliki rice for you to come out and say all Igbos are for kanu.

Jobless, idle and shiftless plonkers like you are just waiting for anarchy to set in so you can loot, rape and steal.

You better go and learn a trade.

Brainless thief!

You want us to enter religion abigrin
Your Mohammed is a terrorist and a rapist.. na your muslims people dey use cow urine dey bath shame on you... grin

No place for Islam jihad terrorist in Igbo land...
Na terrorist your religion can produce.. the most terrorist religion on Earth..
Bokoharams are fighting for what your religion ask them to do.. don't forget Buhari and shakau are prophet... Terrorist are prophet in your religion...
If you are not a terrorist you are a coward because you are not ready to marry 77virgins in aljanna... cheesy

World without Islam will be very peaceful.... grin

Your Allah is an Arab God and a shameless paganism... A God that can't prove himself to his personal.. Mohammed who promise to give you 77virgins in aljanna is laying hopelessly in the grave...
Chai grin
What a world...
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by GhostWisperer: 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:

You want us to enter religion abigrin
Your Mohammed is a terrorist and a rapist.. na your muslims people dey use cow urine dey bath shame on you... grin

No place for Islam jihad terrorist in Igbo land...
Na terrorist your religion can produce.. the most terrorist religion on Earth..
Bokoharams are fighting for what your religion ask them to do.. don't forget Buhari and shakau are prophet... Terrorist are prophet in your religion...
If you are not a terrorist you are a coward because you are not ready to marry 77virgins in aljanna... cheesy

World without Islam will be very peaceful.... grin

Your Allah is an Arab God and a shameless paganism... A God that can't prove himself to his personal.. Mohammed who promise to give you 77virgins in aljanna is laying hopelessly in the grave...
Chai grin
What a world...
I HONESTLY believe you were born with brain lesions.

I will advise you to get a noose and look for an oak tree after you must have written your will for your brain to be donoted to autism for the study of why some humans have brain mutations.

How did you come to the conclusion I am Muslim?

You mean you can't decipher that I meant the criminal nnamdi kanu is your god?

What a waste of humanity you miserable whelp are!
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
GhostWisperer:
I HONESTLY believe you were born with brain lesions.

I will advise you to get a noose and look for an oak tree after you must have written your will for your brain to be donoted to autism for the study of why some humans have brain mutations.

How did you come to the conclusion I am Muslim?

You mean you can decipher that I meant the criminal nnamdi kanu is your god?

What a waste of humanity you miserable whelp are!

If you are not a terrorist muslim you are wasting your time... tongue

You can go and eat shit...grin

If MNK is a criminal then Buhari is a Muslim prophet...grin
Shakau is a prophetgrin
Fulanis are saint from God...grin

If Bokoharams and fulanis are not criminals that means no body should be put in prison in Igbo land...

How many times have you condemned the fulanis Killing the innocent people...

Go and eat shiiit... grin
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oharina:

Zombie... When boko haram terrorists are being recruited into the army and police, how would i differenciate between a terrorist and a normal force man. Besides a reasonable force man from the east extraction should know by now that the music dancing step has changed to egede dance, and that the best thing for him to do is to resign or go AWOL. Afterall, the fed govt don't care if he dies or not. Common sense.

Ok so when are we going to kill the sis of your leader,who is still in the police force and serving the Fulani Fg?.
Bloody ndi iwu abuo.
Your saving grace is that your own ipob starts and end with ranting like a mad man on nairaland.

Nkita ara.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
I am an Igbo man, and I am yet to pin point exactly what IPOB is fighting for. The biggest problem we have in Igboland stems from our own politicians. Instead of demanding accountability from them, you would rather burn up our region?

How's it that people like Okorocha and the Orjis of Abia State are still gallivanting around freely?

Ojukwu had a strong case for war, and the Igbos were strongly behind him. What exactly is IPOB's reason?

You do realize that Biafra can never be actualized through this method. What will just occur is complete mayhem in our own region. Is that the kind of Biafra you are looking for?

IPOB is not equal to Igbos, just like Boko Haram is not equal to Fulani/Hausa.

Stan2330:
In 1967, the igbos were not prepared for the civil war but this time we can't go to war unprepared
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Oharina(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

Ok so when are we going to kill the sis of your leader,who is still in the police force and serving the Fulani Fg?.
Bloody ndi iwu abuo.
Your saving grace is that your own ipob starts and end with ranting like a mad man on nairaland.

Nkita ara.
Why are u lots scared of Biafra breaking away from the zoo? Or could what the Oba of Iwoland said about ur region be true? Please behave urself, and stop crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Parrot69: 8:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
afube:

bloody black baboons.....as cowardly as ever.....yet you did not see fulani jihadists to levy war upon...........let us see how it ends?

Your mama na bastard! You’re a product of a wh.o.r.e!
Otu Nne hi there!
Anumanu. Ezi ohia!!
Hope you and your godfather hiding in Germany is ready to face them when they come??
Uneducated illiterate IPigs!!!!
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by ablejesus26(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oharina:

Why are u lots scared of Biafra breaking away from the zoo? Or could what the Oba of Iwoland said about ur region be true? Please behave urself, and stop crying more than the bereaved.

And what is the business of a kanuri man like you with Biafra??
Concentrate on keeping your head from being removed by Boko Haram.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by CoachEmmanuel98: 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
bigpriik:
Over 50,000 men recruited? shocked

Ipob aint joking at all oooh
Who counted the 50,000 men??

Who is deceiving who here.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by EM123: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

I believe you are speaking for yourself.
Be rest assured that the guerrilla war you are calling for will start and end in your household.
Igbo will not go to war on the calling of a fraudster and his group of outlaws.
If the Fg have intelligence to go after this bunch of brainwashed trouble makers trying to undermine and deter the peace we have always enjoyed in the SE.

It will be a good one.
efulefu has spoken
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by EM123: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

You don't bring the fight into your home bcus the ruins will affect the innocent people of the region.
oteletual please stop talking
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by justjify(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Are they done with the operation in the North?
if no, what is holding them?
If yes, they should tender a report
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Bionic07: 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

[color=#006600][/color]

Never knew there were intelligent Igbos like this on Nairaland.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by berrystunn(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:

All Igbos are biafrans you can go and knowledge yourself about history...

Mugu which off the history please send link

Brainwash kill more then HIV
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by dederocs(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nigerians are confused, or perhaps Ipobians all over this thread.
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
berrystunn:

Mugu which off the history please send link

Brainwash kill more then HIV

Continue killing yourself cheesy
Hope you know the igbos are uniting day by day.. Nnamdi kanu has opened the eyes of the igbos to see the evil doings of buhari and his supporters....

Why do you even like cursing someone in your argument, you don't have to let everyone know you are pained....

Are you even sure you dey sleep well for night because I'm sure you dey carry Igbo matters for your mind... cheesy

I will advise you heart attack is real, don't die because of the hate you have for the igbos....
Re: Military To Launch Major Operations Against "Insurgency" In South-East by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

Bloody ndi iwu abuo.

Nkita ara.

Stop deceiving yourself with the igbo speaking language, you are not an igbo man....
No reasonable Igbo man will never support nnamdi kanu....

You think you are igbo but you are happy the fulanis are killing the igbos...

Stop pretending you are an igbo man so you won't bring curse to your self......

We know who is who.......... Igbos are uniting day by day, with your comments you are a fulanis or Yoruba Muslims....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Names Four Senate Committees / Aisha Yesufu: Boko Haram Will Face South When They Are Done With North / Nairalanders...can You Bet This Amount Of Money On Buhari Or GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.