Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat (40313 Views)

Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out / See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. / Bandaged Fayose Addressing Ekiti Citizens After Tear Gas Saga(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Onepeople: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
This ass licking is not necessary at this time ,if you ask me ,gulak is not from the eastern region and was assassinated, the northern oligarchy are issuing treat. Delta is not too far from home so I expect him to be wise at this point in time, emotions are high, this are not the right time for reckless political statement.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Olatomiwami(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
akeeng:
Oh Festus

I remember when Ade Bendel dey feed you for Ikoyi prison that year. May God have mercy on your lost soul

Are u in prison with them to know who is feeding who?
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Generalnomercy: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
The president that has balls
May God bless president Muhammadu Buhari

Tell him to open reply to his twitter handle.

Bihari the terrorist is a bastard.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by linearity: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
mbahdi:
Mumu kayemo.you are in our watch list.u will soon be eliminated like others.idiot

This is so careless and stupid....threatening someone is against the law.

You must be some juvenile who is making the mistake that, a keyboard and a screen gives you some type of anonymity.

Please, be guided don’t type online what you can not say in person, because when the chips are down, you can be located and held accountable for your online activities.

Do not allow your computer screen to fool you into thinking and behaving as if, you are invincible & untraceable, many have learnt a very bitter lesson and are now regretting every keyboard stroke they typed ‘anonymously’ online.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Adams96: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
see below
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
How did Keyamo become this dull? He used to be so sharp with his words. This is atrocious.

Senior Advocate of Nonsense.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by RPG2020(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abeycityng:
08133813153 I have this new LV Snickers which I bought 50k a month ago but SAPA done hold me like this...I want to sell it for just 15k anyone interested should contact me asap Lagos lekki

Your Chinese LV
continue
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
The president that has balls
May God bless president Muhammadu Buhari

And Buhari closed his reply section of his twitter handle because of fear.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by popesco123: 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
malakaimoscondo:
we are warning iyamiris now ...dis is Boko Haram started

AND THE IYAMIRIS DO NOT HAVE ANIMAL BRAIN JUST LIKE YOUR PEOPLE FROM THE NORTH WHO THINKS LIKE ANIMAL.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Biodun556:
https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1399868225970712582?s=19

We were told they are UNKNOWN GUNMEN. But the moment the President vowed to deal with these ‘unknown’ elements, they have suddenly become known as INNOCENT CITIZENS in a part of the country! It is a case of ‘Cunning man die, Wayo man bury am’! A huge conspiracy blown wide open!

ok!

i am a BINI MAN but i believe in justice !

one question is it the work of Government to sentence people to death
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by rollandben(m): 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Shey na buhari wey don kpai abi the one wey dey ?
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by UnabashedIPOB: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
after4:
How you reason should be a subject of scientific experiment as I wonder how bughari's ghost should be haunting the ugm but bandits are busy hoisting their flags in your village.

Don't pay attention to these useless M0R0NS that come on this forum to open their dirty mouth with nothing sensible coming out of it. These same IDIOTS would lament that they have no electricity, roads or even clean water, yet they are too STUPID to understand that they deserve better, 1MBEC1LES! I pray that NIGERIA happens and continue to happen to these FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Wakanakarue: 1:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
I have zero expectations from this guy. People like him, emiefele, adeshina are waste products and a total loss to the south.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by wink2015(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
SENATOR OMO AGEGE AND LABOUR MINISTER FOR STATE, FESTUS KEYAMO should be careful about their comment about the events in the south east.

A senior federal immigration officer from Delta state by name Okiemute Mrere was killed by unknown gun men some few days back.

Okiemute Mrere death is suspected to have been as a result of the uncontrolled criticism by sons of the the Niger delta region in Buhari 's government name Senator Ovie Omo Agege and Minister Keyamo.

The federal officers should be mindful of their comment.

Senator Omo Agege recently condemned the killing of Ahmed Gulak but he went further than necessary.

One was expecting that Senator Omo Agege pay condolence visit to the Ahmed Gulak family but he was attacking the south east in his comment.

NIGER DELTA DID NOT SENT YOU TO ABUJA to heat up the polity.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by dederocs(m): 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
A wise man will heed a warning or see the destruction he seek.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by popesco123: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Splitmind:
We must destroy the east for their own good

when people comment slowpoke like you will still comment. nothing wey adamu no go see for cow yash. Chukwu kpor gi oku there
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by tivhador: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abdul05:
Fear of buhari is haunting them like GHOST grin
If I hear

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by SunTzu123(m): 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
I know only a southerner would talk ....never would u see northerners Making political statement

Tomorrow when he is contesting against a northerner they would leak this post making igbos hate him cutting his vote or power

Fulani strategy 101 it's obvious they are done with this one ...soon they would drop him and no body in the south would they infact we would all celebrate

The sad truth, unfortunately. Big mouth does not equate to big brain.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Truthfulguy10: 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
lol

Who be this one

See his neck like person wey swallow stone
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abdul05:
When will fear of Buhari haunt bandits Abdul

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by fredoooooo: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Gbogbo won ya werey ...
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by ensamy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ewu mpama , atleast Igbos are the only tribe in the South that can see injustice and fight it head on. Where are the other tribes in the South.... Why do they hate the ibos for no just cause. When Thier common enemy is right there. Odi egwu oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by yusluvad(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
mrvitalis:
I know only a southerner would talk ....never would u see northerners Making political statement

Tomorrow when he is contesting against a northerner they would leak this post making igbos hate him cutting his vote or power

Fulani strategy 101 it's obvious they are done with this one ...soon they would drop him and no body in the south would they infact we would all celebrate
Lol...
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by olusogo: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

If this man is from South east he would have tasted his own blood with his lips by now.

Who can we now say love blood sucking if not you and those you sympathize.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by dragunov: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Abdul05:

Insightful comment from you AbDULL. Keep it up, uh.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Kingrefreshed: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
olusogo:

Who can we now say love blood sucking if not you and those you sympathize.

He's the Enemy of Nigeria. The enemy of Democracy! Enemy of good governance
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Jolomenas: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kings999:
I BELIEVE THAT MAN HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY...
UNKNOWN GUMEN ARE STILL UNKNOWN BUT YOU SEE IGBOS ARE NOT SCARED OF BUHARI...
You are the most stupid person in this forum
We will fish out your unknown gunmen with them collaborators and sympathizers and kill them all!!!
Stupid Igbo

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Dpaulie(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
I can bet my left breast that those Civilians were killed By Nigeria terrorist army.
Why not the right one
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Jolomenas: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
ensamy:
Ewu mpama , atleast Igbos are the only tribe in the South that can see injustice and fight it head on. Where are the other tribes in the South.... Why do they hate the ibos for no just cause. When Thier common enemy is right there. Odi egwu oo shocked shocked shocked
Abi most stupid, useless and greedy tribe

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Jolomenas: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
wink2015:
SENATOR OMO AGEGE AND LABOUR MINISTER FOR STATE, FESTUS KEYAMO should be careful about their comment about the events in the south east.

A senior federal immigration officer from Delta state by name Okiemute Mrere was killed by unknown gun men some few days back.

Okiemute Mrere death is suspected to have been as a result of the uncontrolled criticism by sons of the the Niger delta region in Buhari 's government name Senator Ovie Omo Agege and Minister Keyamo.

The federal officers should be mindful of their comment.

Senator Omo Agege recently condemned the killing of Ahmed Gulak but he went further than necessary.

One was expecting that Senator Omo Agege pay condolence visit to the Ahmed Gulak family but he was attacking the south east in his comment.

NIGER DELTA DID NOT SENT YOU TO ABUJA to heat up the polity.
What are you now insinuating ?
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by PointZerom: 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
APC SAN. what a waste of education.
Re: Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat by Piggyyeaster1: 2:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

And Buhari closed his reply section of his twitter handle because of fear.
he has closed it since 2016 not now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back / Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo / Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.