Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] (5909 Views)

What Makes Up BIAFRA? Can Biafra Become A Separate Entity From Nigeria? / Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka / Why The Freedom Of Biafra Can Never Be Compromised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
I am not an expert on niger delta issues, I am an expert on international issues/Fulani related issues because I have studied the Fulanis, I did a little research on Adaka boro/ijaws as well

I want us to have an honest discussion and those that have knowledge of the maritime industry should educate us, I know the white men used to sail to Onicha back then if we all follow the thread of our Biafran remembrance and we saw that our enemies are still ready to kill us and what they didn't know is that we finally truly saw our enemies and our so-called brothers around us and if you notice many of them did not commiserate with us, correct me if I am wrong did wike say anything about Biafra? Aside from barking like a mad dog with rabies and boasting about not having to sit at home in rivers.

We must really watch these our neighbors very carefully, Adaka Boro killed Biafrans he was used by the Fulanis and they still turn around and blame Igbos and play the victim, I have read Boros brother interview he had with punch newspaper, he said the Northern cabal supported boro to undermine Ironsi and he never wanted any Niger delta Republic and look at what is happening today the Fulanis killed him and no Niger Delta Republic.

We have been facing pressure as Igbos and they insult us and call us landlocked, saying we should leave the Niger delta alone and I think the main people talking are Ijaws and maybe Ikewerre, so now the question is can we build a port at River Niger? We need to end this side talks like we are begging the same people that betrayed us, it is like they are holding us down, we must give them Niger delta Republic or the Ijaw Republic, we have a lot in common with the Efik and Ibibio people and I would love to share the same country with them where we would have equal rights. we have gas and oil in our 5 states and we can take back the part that Gowon stole in 1967, just the Igbo-speaking part.

So maritime guys can we build a port at Onicha, if we can let us face our own Biafra state and if Akwa-Ibom and Calabar want to join they are free, Igbos with knowledge should talk about it, so we should stop wasting time and if it not possible then we need a pact with delta state and the Igbo speaking brothers to have a port there, if we can build at the River Niger nobody will block our link to the Atlantic, our ships can enter from the Atlantic down to River Niger.

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafracan-we-build-port-at-onicha-river

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
please no insults,just serious talk,i wont respond to insults

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by Coldshisha: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
There's a river port in Onistcha that can accommodate smaller barges from Calabar, Onne, Edo , Akwa Ibom and Delta with deep sea that can accommodate bigger vessel and transfer to smaller barge

First pics is a barge, second is a real cargo ship

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:
There's a river port in Onistcha that can accommodate smaller barges from Calabar, Onne, Edo , Akwa Ibom and Delta with deep sea that can accommodate bigger vessel and transfer to smaller barge

nice and thank you for this i never knew..more please people with more knowledge we have been emotionally blackmailed alot in this geographical expression,nice pictures then what are we waiting for 5 states is enough for me not like i travel to any other place when i arrive igbo land

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by heniford2: 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2021
Is possible very possible with that we are good sincerely i think is time we do away with this ikwere and all this igbo people that refuse to stick with us we move we develop igbo kwenu!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
heniford2:
Is possible very possible with that we are good sincerely i think is time we do away with this ikwere and all this igbo people that refuse to stick with us we move we develop igbo kwenu!!!

exactly my brother enough is enough

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by heniford2: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

exactly my brother enough is enough
i stand with you my brother

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by Joromi1: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Wishful thinking, bro. But in the end your opinion won't matter. If the leaders are not doing anything why should you?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Umunnne,

these people are not ndigbo the reason for all these posts is to make other tribes to have strong reason to hate us.

I have exam to write; I don't have much time to explain everything.

Believe me. These people are not one of us. I suspect a certain tribe that want to forward a big politician from their place to contest and win 2023 general election.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Wishful thinking, bro. But in the end your opinion won't matter. If the leaders are not doing anything why should you?

my opinion is that of the people and our opinion made southern governors meet our opinion is making 30th may a holiday in igbo land,this topic is going on facebook,twitter and the rest.you think it stops on this anti igbos platform..you are joking

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
Umunnne,

these people are not ndigbo the reason for all these posts is to make other tribes to have strong reason to hate us.

Believe me. These people are not one of us. I suspect a certain tribe that want to forward a big politician from their place to contest and win 2023 general election.

dude stop your nonsense stop coming to my topic to talk crap,read what i typed or leave you did the same thing yesterday,i wont talk because you are igbo my brother so i wont insult you,ok..make igbo man president today we would still ask for biafra.stop telling me about 2023,nigeria wont survive before then stop distracting this wonderful topic please,i be you,i want to learn from sailors

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

dude stop your nonsense stop coming to my topic to talk crap,read what i typed or leave you did the same thing yesterday,i wont talk because you are igbo my brother so i wont insult you,ok..

Bastard, you think that by spoiling the image of ndigbo your tribe will have clear pact to contest presidency.
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by AntiIgbo: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Big Brother is watching you
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by christistruth01: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari is already building a River Port at Onitsha
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by rottennaija(m): 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:

can you create another forum called biafraland? This is nairaland. You can't be building your infrastructure on Nigeria foundation. Besides, between wike and Nnamdi Kanu, who backs like a mad dog? Who calls someone idiots, slave, stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Bastard, you think that by spoiling the image of ndigbo your tribe will have clear pact to contest presidency.

you call me a bastard,ok.i wont insult you because you are my brother,stop messing this topic up

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
christistruth01:

Buhari is already building a River Port at Onitsha

ok
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
rottennaija:

can you create another forum called biafraland? This is nairaland. You can't be building your infrastructure on Nigeria foundation. Besides, between wike and Nnamdi Kanu, who backs like a mad dog? Who calls someone idiots, slave, stupid?

thanks for that i like it,i will buy another domain name,donations are already trooping from igbos on nairaland and off nairaland,we are tired of this 1967 gang up,you think we would be free and still be on nairaland,nah,you people would censor us everyday,so we need our platform were we can talk freely

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by SlayerForever: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
What is stopping us from building a port kwanu?

There's already an existing port at Onitsha running skeletal services. There's a proposed site for a river port in Abia state, much closer to the Atlantic than the present port at Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

my bro watch this video and tell me if i am not igbo,i am moved to tears with goosebumps,damn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OOcFwmU4is

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2021
igbos with maritime industry knowledge speak up
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by ugo4u: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Heard of Obuaku seaport in Abia? It empties directly into the Atlantic Ocean and it's just 27 nautical miles to the Atlantic
https://www.nairaland.com/6321071/inspection-obuaku-seaport-site-abia

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by owobokiri(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
ChangedMan1999:
Umunnne,

Totally true!
You know them!!
Desperados!
All the people that posted before you are in one room posting and quoting themselves..All because of Tinubus presidency that will NEVER happen..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by Solsix(m): 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:

First pics is a barge, second is a real cargo ship
Forget pics you see online. Is it working?? After taking the intial pictures are they still sending cargoes to the port??
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by Coldshisha: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Solsix:

Forget pics you see online. Is it working?? After taking the intial pictures are they still sending cargoes to the port??

Google insecurities through Pirates in bright of Guinea

Google insurance price on containers passing through bright of Guinea

Nobody in their right mind would use such unsafe route even Onistcha people without Navy gun boat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by ChangedMan1999(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
ugo4u:

Heard of Obuaku seaport in Abia? It empties directly into the Atlantic Ocean and it's just 27 nautical miles to the Atlantic
https://www.nairaland.com/6321071/inspection-obuaku-seaport-site-abia

Be wise.

These fools started this thread to draw hatred against ndigbo.

They are not one of us.
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by nsiba: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
fozapi:
please no insults,just serious talk,i wont respond to insults

You see the grey spot on the Nigeria side of the map, exist dams of kainji, shiroro and Jebba dams.

The red spots In Niger and Mali will build dams for their personal use if the country Nigeria cease to exist because the entire countries in west Africa pleaded with them not to do despite pressure from FRANCE
Now you are talking of a ship port as if you own this ships that will ply this route. More Dams less navigable waters and be sure you won't dredge the Niger delta side of the River Niger. Even dredging you end will cause you more harms than good
If you still understand the above then you will never understand anything

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
nsiba:

You see the grey spot on the Nigeria side of the map, exist dams of kainji, shiroro and Jebba dams.

The red spots In Niger and Mali will build dams for their personal use if the country Nigeria cease to exist because the entire countries in west Africa pleaded with them not to do despite pressure from FRANCE
Now you are talking of a ship port as if you own this ships that will ply this route. More Dams less navigable waters and be sure you won't dredge the Niger delta side of the River Niger. Even dredging you end will cause you more harms than good
If you still understand the above then you will never understand anything

child of hate what is our business with niger and mali,i am telliing you that ships will enter from the alantic to onicha,did the white man pass niger and mali to enter onicha back then?nigeria will cease to exist so stop wasting your time.we would dredge the river niger we cant be held down by you unserious lots
Re: Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] by fozapi(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Be wise.

These fools started this thread to draw hatred against ndigbo.

They are not one of us.

you are sounding like a broken record,stop this nonsense,if the sit at home did not show you how many hate igbos you would never understand,ask yourself this,did this forum move our biafran remembrance to their front page on 30th or 31st?now you get it,stop begging for love they hate us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Closes 10 Boarding Schools, Relocate Students To Safer Schools For Exams / Beautiful Pictures Of Lagos ‘mega City’ / Erelu Ngozi Adeleke Is Osun Governor's 1st Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.