Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo (5389 Views)

Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented / Chief Of Army Staff Holds Christmas Luncheon For Troops In The North East. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Asgard73: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
johnmartus:
Keyboard warrior be bold enough to enlist in ESN maybe someday your flesh will be use to feed vultures.

Yoruba bla bla gibberish..

Never make sense and will never.

Yoruba sef
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by T9ksy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
sarrki:

Ipobians are terrorist

They have committed crime against humanity

You are a a ipob sympathizer

Yeah? But fulani herdsmen who had over the years, murdered hundreds of Nigerians, displacedd thousands more, maimed and displaced millions from their ancestral lands, are not "terrorists"?

With your line of skewed thought processing, I guess fulani herdsmen have not committed any crime against humanity?

Without a shadow of doubt, you must be a fulani apologist.........a buhari dindinrin and an humble slave.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
sarrki:
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB militant wing ESN set fire on settlements in South East Nigeria.
fake news.
I don't know when these miscreant spreading false news and instigating violent would be banned on this forum
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba bla bla gibberish..

Never make sense and will never.

Yoruba sef
this Yoruba matter never tire you?
Baba you need rest abeg, it's already getting stale
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by StreetMedia: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
sarrki:

For exposing the nefarious activities of ipobians criminals

Also ipobians terrorist organization

This payroll bastard.

Pain will kill you o.

I don't get it with SEUN about this guy Sarrki. He needs be suspended like twitter did to his father.

You will be shamed.

Big fool.

Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by StreetMedia: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
sarrki:

Shut up Mugu.

If you like post from now to eternity, BIAFRA will come.

Go get a job.
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by mrsoludomeka(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Please which part of the country.
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Why do you express so much hate for Igbos and rejoice when one Igbo man gets killed.
Why do you advocate for Mass killing of Igbo civilian populace. Can you have a rethink brother?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Non verifiable
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fulani and their huts!
Zero contribution to the economy,
Yet na dem want collect people land!
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
sarrki:
We will expose there crimes against humanity

Don't forget to expose the killings in Benue or you only fight for the fulani?

1 Like

Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Emotionss: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
Since the end of the civil war the North have always view the south most especially the south east as a conquered region and people. The created the Divide and rule mentality in the southern regions to prevent the south from uniting, marginalize the south east infrastructurally and politically so as to make them dependent on the North.

Politically, the succeeded, as the south east politicians are the most useless , Asslickng nonentities in the history of Nigeria.

If not for the private sectors, they would have succeeded infrastructurally in making the south East the most least developed regions in Nigeria.

It is an open secret that the igbos are treated like third class citizens not just by the North, but by their fellow southerners. The hatred, the envy and Evil intent against them is just magnanimous. I believe that is part of the reason why this Biafra agitation is popular among them.

My problem is the way IPOB/Nnamdi kalu is going about it. The sentiments, emotional outbursts, unnecessary threats and acts of violence is completely unnecessary especially when dealing with an heartless entities in the sit of powers.

With his out sentimental outbursts and threats what Nnamdi kalu succeeded in doing in bringing avoidable destructions and killings in the south east. Unfortunately he is not even there to experience first hand what he has brought upon the igbos.

Personally I think IPOB need to go back to the drawing board on this their agitation tactics because it it not bringing any positive results rather it brings destruction and sorrows.

By now I expected them to keep emotional sentiments aside and start acting in a more logical, tactical and codinated way to avoid history repeating itself.
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Emotionss: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
sarrki:
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB militant wing ESN set fire on settlements in South East Nigeria.

Sarrki Sarrki.

I understand you my guy
The North will reward you guys efforts come 2023 you guys have proven your worth times without number. Arewa never forgets.

grin grin
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by chubinwa(m): 8:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
OP is just an unfortunate lot
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by temptnow: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
sarrki:

Seun and lalasticalala and mynd44 this video happened around last year, but you see what we're talking about, this OP gets away with spreading fake news from Nairaland which will eventually end up on social media. It's unfortunate he gets away with misleading news
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Photo Ndi-oshi poster - why not take a video if you can snap pinsure - bull-crap with internet to post on Nairaland angry
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by donjahsy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
This Sarrki of a boy in a desperate bid to become relevant for an increase of BMC latest 35k has lost touch with reality. Saarki wake up! Day don break. undecided
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by slam7000(m): 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2021
sarrki:

As much I disapprove of Nnamdi Kanu’s utterances, activities of the UGM, I got one message for you lots....To hell with you and the Fulani herdsmen.
If you can tolerate those people coming to your place in the night, build huts and occupy your land, my people wouldn’t tolerate such. That’s not how things are done.....no permission, no rent paid for land, no agreement with owners of the lands.

You are part of the problem in Nigeria.
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
sarrki:

Ipobians are terrorist

They have committed crime against humanity

You are a a ipob sympathizer

and you are a Boko Haram Sympathizer - and they are finishing your poor tribe grin grin
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by 9japride(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
I find it pathetic that the mods have not banned Sarrki for spreading fake news all over nairaland. That incidence is not a recent one. It looks like there is a calculated attempt to cause crisis in the south eastern and the mods are sleeping on duty. But if one makes a bad statement it won't take the mod any stress to ban such moniker. I have never seen someone who has been consistent in spreading hate and propaganda. I don't blame the western world who have a negative perception about Africans. The nation of Israel don't tolerate evil elements
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by TrackerXL: 11:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buy I do take him serious which negate your nobody theory.
PrinceOfLagos:

You're only exposing your ignorance

Nobody takes you serious around here

You're a joke

1 Like

Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by TrackerXL: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Do Igbos not rejoice when others are killed, do you Igbos not express so much hatred for the Yorubas. Have you not been mocking the Yoruba they fled to Benin republic etc.

Why do you foolish Igbos exhibit hate so shamelessly like Fools but want love in return ? Is that how your world work or are you people cursed.

Veggieseedies:
Why do you express so much hate for Igbos and rejoice when one Igbo man gets killed.
Why do you advocate for Mass killing of Igbo civilian populace. Can you have a rethink brother?
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Jackson105: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

[s][/s]You're only exposing your ignorance

Nobody takes you serious around here

You're a joke[s][/s]

You are even worse than a joke here, you are suffering from bipolar disorder.

You will become relevant when you start getting proud of your unwanted tribe
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by TrackerXL: 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
If the north is your problem why then have your father been hating on the superior Yoruba tribe ?! Imagine Azikwe select Igbos as the VC of UI n Unilag n every foolish Igbos on the planet today do not think that should be addressed but you want dead war mongers to be remembered?! Isn't that foolish.

Emotionss:
Since the end of the civil war the North have always view the south most especially the south east as a conquered region and people. The created the Divide and rule mentality in the southern regions to prevent the south from uniting, marginalize the south east infrastructurally and politically so as to make them dependent on the North.

Politically, the succeeded, as the south east politicians are the most useless , Asslickng nonentities in the history of Nigeria.

If not for the private sectors, they would have succeeded infrastructurally in making the south East the most least developed regions in Nigeria.

It is an open secret that the igbos are treated like third class citizens not just by the North, but by their fellow southerners. The hatred, the envy and Evil intent against them is just magnanimous. I believe that is part of the reason why this Biafra agitation is popular among them.

My problem is the way IPOB/Nnamdi kalu is going about it. The sentiments, emotional outbursts, unnecessary threats and acts of violence is completely unnecessary especially when dealing with an heartless entities in the sit of powers.

With his out sentimental outbursts and threats what Nnamdi kalu succeeded in doing in bringing avoidable destructions and killings in the south east. Unfortunately he is not even there to experience first hand what he has brought upon the igbos.

Personally I think IPOB need to go back to the drawing board on this their agitation tactics because it it not bringing any positive results rather it brings destruction and sorrows.

By now I expected them to keep emotional sentiments aside and start acting in a more logical, tactical and codinated way to avoid history repeating itself.
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 03, 2021
TrackerXL:
Do Igbos not rejoice when others are killed, do you Igbos not express so much hatred for the Yorubas. Have you not been mocking the Yoruba they fled to Benin republic etc.

Why do you foolish Igbos exhibit hate so shamelessly like Fools but want love in return ? Is that how your world work or are you people cursed.

Brother prove this....non of us have time for threads involving yorubas, if any does so, they do to avenge a supposedly earlier backlash but in the real sense, we have not finished our hustle to mean whatever that may have been said. However, not about deaths
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2021
TrackerXL:

Don't use such words if mentioning me. I didn't mention you. Unless you are d op
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by TrackerXL: 6:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Same old excuse and the backlash goes to the days of Azikwe trying to rule the superior Yoruba land ba or where should we backdate the igbo glaring hate to so we all can determine who really his the hate filled soul.

Veggieseedies:

Brother prove this....non of us have time for threads involving yorubas, if any does so, they do to avenge a supposedly earlier backlash but in the real sense, we have not finished our hustle to mean whatever that may have been said. However, not about deaths
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by naijadrivablog: 7:12am On Jun 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
I wonder why the mods hasn't banned this Sarrki of a guy for spreading fake news all over the internet

It is like asking security agents to arrest one of their own who was caught supplying arms to thieves.
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 03, 2021
TrackerXL:
Same old excuse and the backlash goes to the days of Azikwe trying to rule the superior Yoruba land ba or where should we backdate the igbo glaring hate to so we all can determine who really his the hate filled soul.

Cease mentioning me forthwith. You're warned d last
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by TrackerXL: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2021
grin
Veggieseedies:

Cease mentioning me forthwith. You're warned d last
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by dometome: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Emotionss:

STFU
Re: Ipob Militants Sets Fire On Fulani Settlements In The East -photo by Fahdiga(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2021
naijadrivablog:

It is like asking security agents to arrest one of their own who was caught supplying arms to thieves.
It is sad my dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Were The Eastern Governors Absent From The Southern Governors Forum Meeting? / New Year: Yahaya Bello Remains Only Avenue For Youth Takeover -Bello Ambassadors / Seaman Rice Mill located in Nnobi, Anambra State To Be Completed Soon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.