Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver (42486 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / One reported Dead, Vehicles Broken-in As Robbers Attack Motorists On Long Bridge / Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
Kriss216:
Fake News!

SW is the safest region in the world. We're living in peace and harmony with our beloved Fulani herdsmen.
Our people staying as refugees in Benin IDP camps only went for tourist visit.
IPOB should stop peddling fake news against Omoluabis.

God bless Nigeria.

[/s]

Part of what made the North turn on Igbos and slaughter them like Salah ram was because they started rejoicing when the Northern leaders were killed by the coupist.

Looks like history is about to repeat itself. I doubt if you'll be spared...and that'd be a plus for mother nature.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Khd95(m): 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
every region don dey chop their herdsmen breakfast, could this be lagos time for breakfast?

the evil you see and don't condemn because its not happening to you will visit you one day
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
FAKE NEWS IDIOT undecided
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by mrwonlasewonie: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bulhari experience during civil war will get to every body.
bubu says Igbo kwenu grin

Make Ona give am chieftaincy title for una side maybe all these buhaha for east go calm down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by NaijirianKing: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
We are all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by NaijirianKing: 5:34pm On Jun 02, 2021
We are all Nigerians
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by buckeyemedia: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:
lipsrsealed

Was Evans the Kidnapper and his Ipobian squad not operating in Lagos before even as an Anambra indigene

Now that 1800 Imo state prison jail breaker are arriving it's time to give them the Evans treatment

Evans The Billionaire Kidnapper na Fulani from Sokoto his real name is Evans_bin_Ali.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Coldie(m): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
It's too obvious. It's only herdsmen that will see taxi driver and be demanding #50m
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Sterope(f): 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Herdsmen ko grin
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by BruncleZuma: 6:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided

How possible is that...
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by ceede2: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=EmmaJnr1 post=102302210]stop this rubbish. seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 you guys are not doing ur work. Ban all this tribalist accounts permanently[/quote...are you a sadist?
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Curious345: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sarrki linefyn. Are you on this news?
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by rhektor(m): 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by ReadaDream(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth

Link in my signature
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by buckeyemedia: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldie:
It's too obvious. It's only herdsmen that will see taxi driver and be demanding #50m
Na True, have you held 1 million Naira before?
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by palsenator(m): 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Asgard73:
Al this Yoruba people denying news from punch .. will that make it lie..

Don’t really understand how this Yoruba online think

Calling it fake news
Calling mods
Abusing the man
All in one

I’ve said it many times

Tell Yoruba people truth... they will reply you with insult abuses curses and yelling..

They honestly hate truth

Check their pattern.

One Yoruba man don the call Evans already.. typical Tinubu urchins
Mumu wey Fulani kill Yoruba .. idiot divert it to Evans next is asking where are the cows

Don’t understand this Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria.

Na so dem wan tag east empty land with their NBS statistics
Till everyone discover that Yoruba land is deserted and ghosted except for Fulani herdsmen on patrol.

You people are not doing any human but Yoruba people

You typed decently but I don't know how you reason. Do you think the likes of Kriss are Yorubas? You take those Fulani elements pretending to be Yorubas to be true. The discord they wanted to achieve is obviously in your post.
Go and check their older posts to see what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by TimmyTen(m): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
I don't expect much from a State that produced Tinubu and Desmond Elliot.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Okoyeebo: 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Oya na, they've brought the game to Lagos . Let's see how it roll

Okoro, close to 60 were killed in Igboland by Fulanis this week, I guess their lives are not as important as the one kidnapped and released in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Curious345: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Let's begin to fact check some of these claims. Who exactly is herding cattle in a metropolitan city like Lagos? How do we know this even happened? How do we know for sure that Fulani did these acts?

There are too many loop holes in this story, we need proper investigative journalism... enough of ruining the image of Fulani. Let's come together as a nation and end the scourge of hate speech. All Nigerians are peace loving and brothers. If I slap you?

I live 100m from.this area and I know more than 2 people kidnaped by Fulani herdsmen and robbery going on there on a normal.

It's just before you enter Lagos state .infact it's in Ogun state just after Arepo.

Fulani men with their cows are many there

This was where Fulani criminals killed a Lt general During Obasanjo 2nd term
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by liketerm: 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fake news, Ipob want to drag the SW into their madness
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by 9jayes: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Is long bridge in Lagos?
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Curious345: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Let's begin to fact check some of these claims. Who exactly is herding cattle in a metropolitan city like Lagos? How do we know this even happened? How do we know for sure that Fulani did these acts?

There are too many loop holes in this story, we need proper investigative journalism... enough of ruining the image of Fulani. Let's come together as a nation and end the scourge of hate speech. All Nigerians are peace loving and brothers. If I slap you?

I
I live 100m from.this area and I know more than 2 people kidnaped by Fulani herdsmen and robbery going on there on a normal.

It's just before you enter Lagos state .infact it's in Ogun state just after Arepo.

Fulani men with their cows are many there

This was where Fulani criminals killed a Lt general During Obasanjo 2nd term
be informed ogami

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by ariesbull: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
They will leave the matter and face igbo ....igbo are their god
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by nedekid: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:
lipsrsealed

Was Evans the Kidnapper and his Ipobian squad not operating in Lagos before even as an Anambra indigene

Now that 1800 Imo state prison jail breaker are arriving it's time to give them the Evans treatment

Name one non igbo evans the criminal kidnapped?
Fulani comes to Lagos and is kidnapping Yoruba and other tribes and you compare him to Evans.
Hope you know 10-15 years ago the fulani have been operating on that long bridge. The killed a retired army General with an arrow back then.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
Propaganda by ipob terrorists and afonja terrorists just to injure north's reputation.Besides, are igbo and yoruba not herdsmen?
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Coldie(m): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Na True, have you held 1 million Naira before?
Have u seen #50k in ur life before?
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by ellovee(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
post=102301725:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/video-kidnappers-now-in-lagos-i-was-abducted-on-long-bridge-by-herdsmen-who-demanded-n50m-driver/%3famp
There is no succor on nairaland, report your ordeal to amotekun. Those in the east should embrace ESN while rivers people should support the operation of OSPAC. Community or Regional policing is the only way out.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by ariesbull: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
liketerm:
Fake news, Ipob want to drag the SW into their madness
oh you have spoke like a true yoruba man
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by KoshCAD: 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Fake News!

SW is the safest region in the world. We're living in peace and harmony with our beloved Fulani herdsmen.
Our people staying as refugees in Benin IDP camps only went for tourist visit.
IPOB should stop peddling fake news against Omoluabis.

God bless Nigeria.

Do you know that 50 people were killed two days ago in Ebonyi which is latest. Why are you not mourning them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skye Bank Manager Who Stole N200m, Gets N100k Fine / Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) / 2 Female Robbers Lynched In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.