Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver (42483 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / One reported Dead, Vehicles Broken-in As Robbers Attack Motorists On Long Bridge / Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by popesco123: 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Fake News!

SW is the safest region in the world. We're living in peace and harmony with our beloved Fulani herdsmen.
Our people staying as refugees in Benin IDP camps only went for tourist visit.
IPOB should stop peddling fake news against Omoluabis.

God bless Nigeria.

MAY GOD GIVE IPOB THIS BIAFRA SO THAT WE THE YORUBA AND OUR BELOVED FULANI HAUSA BROTHERS CAN FOREVER REMAIN ONE NIGERIA
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Richieniit: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Oya na, they've brought the game to Lagos . Let's see how it roll

Shut up and be careful!
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Feggie3: 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Bar1941:

You are so senseless, I pray this you yoruphobia will not lead you to an early grave. The bolden statement can be testified to by your kinsmen, even as at the time the phrase 'Fulani herdmen' never existed, they saw the whole Southwestern part of Nigeria as a safe haven from the evil pursuing them from your poverty endowed South b.EAST and they see it as their small London. So why are you always been obsessed with news from southwest?

Even as I write, I am 100% sure that even in your immediate family, either you or some members of your immediate family directly or indirectly make their ends meet in Southwestern part of Nigeria yet you are their displaying your ungratefulness on Nland. Take this to the bank if their is any in your impoverished village, TILL JESUS COMES, THE YORUBAS WILL ALWAYS BE AHEAD OF YOUR TRIBE, THAT IS HOW IT IS AND THAT IS HOW IT WILL ALWAYS BE.
Don't go and plan how you eradicate fulanis terrorists from your back yard, you are here typing gibberish. USELESS THING!!
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Snoolv360(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
That long bridge, they rob their regularly. Once your car break down there just take to your heels.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Longbridge is Ogun State.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Pyhonist: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yorubas stop rejoicing because Bulhari experience during the civil war will get to every body.

and when it gets to us, you igbo folks will be hit twice because most of you reside here in yoruba land.

You only have two options, fight with us and we overcome together or fight against us and be used as sacrificial lambs.

F*cking ingrates taking refuge in our lands and yet wishing us evil...the evil you wish us will overtake you first.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by yusluvad(m): 8:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
If this is real then we need to be cautious...
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by luluman: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Fake News!

SW is the safest region in the world. We're living in peace and harmony with our beloved Fulani herdsmen.
Our people staying as refugees in Benin IDP camps only went for tourist visit.
IPOB should stop peddling fake news against Omoluabis.

God bless Nigeria.

You messed up with your story. It shows how unserious you are, yes this is fake news but nobody asks you to create a story for those in Benin. Just get serious
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by luluman: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Fake news. Lagos is safe. With all the goslow and security everywhere how would a kidnapper bolt with his victims? It's not possible. Even "one chance" criminals are very cautious nowadays. Take your fake news to Nnamdi Kanu.
They'll do everything to to bring down lagos but it won't work. Kole werk
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
post=102301725:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/video-kidnappers-now-in-lagos-i-was-abducted-on-long-bridge-by-herdsmen-who-demanded-n50m-driver/%3famp

1000111010011110100010000100000010100110100000101010110010001010010000001001101010110010010000001010011010011110101010101001100
#ARTHSOS; #PLANETSOS {
#GEOENGINEERING
#WEATHERMODIFICATION
#GMO
#BIOTECH
#BIOHAZARD
#THEELECTROSHAMAN; #SDM; #GENESIS
} @RoyalMarines !!! #BOBTHEBUILDER; #RISKY; #042REPORT; #IPOB; #ÓDÚÁ; #MASSOB; #REDLIGHTDISTRICT; #AMBERALERT; #ANONYMOUS; #ENVIRONMENTALHEALTH !!! ENDIF {!!! #BOBRISKY !!!}

#MAGBONETIDO #LOTTO #KM48 #RCCG #MOWE #IBAFO #ACEPIXELS #NAIRAMARLEY #NOMANNERS #ITSAMADNESS #SIGMUNDFREUD #BATTABOX #TBT #GDFOLK " @Afam4Eva " #XTINCTIONREBELLION
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Omodua(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Joromi1:
Fake news. Lagos is safe. With all the goslow and security everywhere how would a kidnapper bolt with his victims? It's not possible. Even "one chance" criminals are very cautious nowadays. Take your fake news to Nnamdi Kanu.
Shut up! You are new to Lagos and doesn't understand the complexities of Ibafo long bridge.
Five years ago, a Brigadier General was killed along that's bridge when his vehicle had mechanical fault. So many herdsmen surround the bridge on both sides and it's very dangerous stopping at the long bridge for whatever reason. You are interrogated to get out of the place as fast as possible by passers by when you have problems keeping you at the bridge.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by UnabashedIPOB: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is ONE NIGERIA for you...ABDUCTIONS and KILLINGS by these FULANI TERRORISTS and yet, your so called government would do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! I find it amusing that some IDIOTS come on this forum and talk about UNITY and all that jazz. But when you ask them to articulate why they are PROUD to be NIGERIANS, their SILENCE is DEFEANING!
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by emmancecute(m): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
News isn't new. Those fulani herdsmen have always operated on that long bridge. Whatever you do, make sure your car doesn't stop on that long bridge even in day time. If you have a flat tyre on that bridge, drive the car like that to either arepo or kara.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Iykemally(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yorubas stop rejoicing because Bulhari experience during the civil war will get to every body.
Asin ehh before this man go finish his tenure many would have lose their life
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Daddy12daddy: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2021
Hi
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Cherez: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
No worry.

We will show them our 30 months civil war experience in a language they cannot understand.
1st rescue your women and girlchild being raped for cheap N20 bread at UDO camps & in Shekau's enclaves then we know you're talking
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by 9jaRealist: 10:08am On Jun 03, 2021
post=102301725:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/video-kidnappers-now-in-lagos-i-was-abducted-on-long-bridge-by-herdsmen-who-demanded-n50m-driver/%3famp

Tales by the Moonlight...
Abegi, confess what you did with Oga’s money! LOL!!
>
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Iamcrypto: 10:16am On Jun 03, 2021
RisenJoe:
The chicken has come home to roost
In general Malcolm X Voice
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by maduka6akunna: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2021
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Skye Bank Manager Who Stole N200m, Gets N100k Fine / Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.