Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver (42464 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / One reported Dead, Vehicles Broken-in As Robbers Attack Motorists On Long Bridge / Man & Woman Who Died In Car In Lagos: I Was The Target – Woman’s Other Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Asgard73: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
palsenator:

You typed decently but I don't know how you reason. Do you think the likes of Kriss are Yorubas? You take those Fulani elements pretending to be Yorubas to be true. The discord they wanted to achieve is obviously in your post.
Go and check their older posts to see what am saying.

I don’t know them .. and whatever any post on Nairaland is their opinion.. based on observation, reality on ground, and normal propaganda.

I know myself only.. if a post make sense I liked it.
I’m not here to massage any ego

Tho truth is painful to some folks ... and they do react epilepsly violence
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by RMoneyInTheBank: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Very good...
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by KingDash: 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
kaityn:
No where seems to be safe anymore. God our lives is in your care.
God don't care about us no more... we have to be ready for anything in this shithole country.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Kingrefreshed: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
post=102301725:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/video-kidnappers-now-in-lagos-i-was-abducted-on-long-bridge-by-herdsmen-who-demanded-n50m-driver/%3famp

Oya over to the Yoruba's!

It was benue yesterday and today Dem don reach Lagos.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by EmekaA125(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:

You're the Tribalist here.

SW is safer under Buhari. Yoruba and Fulani are one.
Yorulani grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by VanBommel(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:

I won't read your crap.. but let's see your cash statement if you have a cent than me for calling me broke
you're a mother****ing broke nigga. Even if you're being used for ritual, a kobo won't come out, no thanks to your chronic peasantry. Hope you've collected your less-than-$8 salary for last month? Peasant...
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by igbowoman: 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
Gbogbomo had existed in Lagos state before we knew the word as kidnapping.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Curious345: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
linefyn:
Propaganda by ipob terrorists and afonja terrorists just to injure north's reputation.Besides, are igbo and yoruba not herdsmen?

NaijirianKing:
Let's begin to fact check some of these claims. Who exactly is herding cattle in a metropolitan city like Lagos? How do we know this even happened? How do we know for sure that Fulani did these acts?

There are too many loop holes in this story, we need proper investigative journalism... enough of ruining the image of Fulani. Let's come together as a nation and end the scourge of hate speech. All Nigerians are peace loving and brothers. If I slap you?

I
I live 100m from.this area and I know more than 2 people kidnaped by Fulani herdsmen and robbery going on there on a normal.

It's just before you enter Lagos state .infact it's in Ogun state just after Arepo.

Fulani men with their cows are many there

This was where Fulani criminals killed a Lt general During Obasanjo 2nd term
be informed ogami

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by EmekaA125(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Awon Fulani herdsmen ti take over grin
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by PGKing1(m): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lord Have Mercy...
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by RexTramadol1: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:
lipsrsealed

Was Evans the Kidnapper and his Ipobian squad not operating in Lagos before even as an Anambra indigene

Now that 1800 Imo state prison jail breaker are arriving it's time to give them the Evans treatment

Yes o, anyone from that region around should be suspected
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by liketerm: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
ariesbull:
oh you have spoke like a true yoruba man
And you have spoken as a true Igbo man, is it Ipob or ESN that you belong to??
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by MOTOPARK: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Fake News!

SW is the safest region in the world. We're living in peace and harmony with our beloved Fulani herdsmen.
Our people staying as refugees in Benin IDP camps only went for tourist visit.
IPOB should stop peddling fake news against Omoluabis.Does this really make Sense to you, being sarcastic I the midst of insecurity.being Yoruba,or ibo insecurity will overwhelm Us all.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by opribo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
It shall not be long anymore before they start their massacre. They have exposed all their secrets.

Be strate wise and focused.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by neyohh: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fake news
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by palsenator(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=Asgard73 post=102305651]

I don’t know them .. and whatever any post on Nairaland is their opinion.. based on observation, reality on ground, and normal propaganda.

I know myself only.. if a post make sense I liked it.
I’m not here to massage any ego

Tho truth is painful to some folks ... and they do react epilepsly violence

[/quote

lol....
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by hurryup123(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Fake News!

SW is the safest region in the world. We're living in peace and harmony with our beloved Fulani herdsmen.
IPOB should stop peddling fake news against Omoluabis.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by IPIGSRMUMUS: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Any criminal be it Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo or any other tribe is just that a CRIMINAL. We have other tribes committing crimes in the SW, should we send them all packing. What's important is for the security agencies to live up to their tasks. We have many Fulani kidnappers today, before we had many kidnapers that were Igbos (Evans is an example) and from the SS.

I could care less where you are from, if you are a criminal then you should be arrested and treated as such. Criminals and terrorists are enemies to everyone, even to their own tribe.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by PrinceGallant: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
The Punch has lost it, the paper is now peddling fake news to demean Fulani tribe. Long bridge is known to be unsafe area for years, thieves have been robbing people of their properties on that bridge since time immemorial, people who live in Wawa know that. Once your car breaks down on the bridge, you are in danger. How come the Punch wants to rewrite the story to turn the crimes to Fulanis?

The Punch, the Liar
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by FBIBOT(m): 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yes they are in southwest already... Their operations isn't flowing due to noise and people raising alarm unlike the north
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by IPIGSRMUMUS: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Fake News!

Our peo[s]ple staying as refugees in Benin IDP camps only went for tourist visit.

God bless Nigeria.

[/s]

NL online terrorist IPIGS and their warped thinking. Any criminal in the SW will be dealt with, be it Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo or whatever.
We have many criminals in the SW today and many of them are Hausas, Fulanis Igbos, Yorubas and others.
You should focus on your fellow IPIG terrorists that are slowly turning your evil jungle into another war zone.
Don't think of running to the SW when they start to bombard you and your fellow terrorists, we are going to put up s border very soon.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by ChoCho54(f): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:
lipsrsealed

Was Evans the Kidnapper and his Ipobian squad not operating in Lagos before even as an Anambra indigene

Now that 1800 Imo state prison jail breaker are arriving it's time to give them the Evans treatment

How did they get in in the first place? You were on NL typing trash and now you are surrounded, your ranks infiltrated grin
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Akanoaaa(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Fake News!

God bless Nigeria.

You are a fo ol.. My friend and other people was attacked on the same bridge around February last year by Fulani headmen and they collected his phone.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Minjim: 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
They are in the suburbs of Lagos. The Lagos/Ibadan Express way is a perfect hideout for them
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Bar1941(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Fake News!

God bless Nigeria.

You are so senseless, I pray this you yoruphobia will not lead you to an early grave. The bolden statement can be testified to by your kinsmen, even as at the time the phrase 'Fulani herdmen' never existed, they saw the whole Southwestern part of Nigeria as a safe haven from the evil pursuing them from your poverty endowed South b.EAST and they see it as their small London. So why are you always been obsessed with news from southwest?

Even as I write, I am 100% sure that even in your immediate family, either you or some members of your immediate family directly or indirectly make their ends meet in Southwestern part of Nigeria yet you are their displaying your ungratefulness on Nland. Take this to the bank if their is any in your impoverished village, TILL JESUS COMES, THE YORUBAS WILL ALWAYS BE AHEAD OF YOUR TRIBE, THAT IS HOW IT IS AND THAT IS HOW IT WILL ALWAYS BE.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
e go reach everybody. that is what we said before them talk say we dey mad

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Akanoaaa:

You are a fo ol.. My friend and other people was attacked on the same bridge around February last year by Fulani headmen and they collected his phone.

when thdy say learn to be cool, learn to decipher sarcasm you no go gree
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by Farki: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
There are many of those herdsmen along that route, I was concerned about this when I saw them roaming so freely.

The complacency of Nigerians are will be the end of us.
Re: Kidnappers Now In Lagos: I Was Abducted On Long Bridge By Herdsmen - Driver by InvertedHammer: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Yorubas stop rejoicing because Bulhari experience during the civil war will get to every body.
/.
Not necessarily... especially with Benin Republic a stone throw away.
Sunday Igboho has been the only saving grace else we
will be talking about Ogun and Ondo emirates.
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skye Bank Manager Who Stole N200m, Gets N100k Fine / Rape Allegation: Moses Armstrong Granted Bail. Friends Celebrate (Photos) / Anambra Police Foiled Attack On A Police Station In Onitsha (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.