Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (42809 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy / Oluwo Akanbi: Yorubas Will Lose More In War Against Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Pidginwhisper: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
This one has over smoked his arizona again

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Banmeallday: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
He is the one that will suffer the most because Oduduwa folks will know who are their useless “monarchs”.

I’m sure he is looking at how to be sleeping with his cousins wife...

FOOL

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Btruth: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Who is giving this man microphone to speak kan self?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Grace001: 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
E be like say head dey pain this Oluwo

This one don smoke igbo, him don dey talk rubbish
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
AFONJAS and fear

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Joromi1: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kandeed:
Foolish Yorubas except me sha that fall on the wise que would rather support these fulanis and fight themselves over having a united south forgetting when the Fulanis are done with the igbos (which is nearly impossible) the fight on Yorubas would be a walk over

Una weldone keep being foolish shę gbo una eyes go soon clear

Se o ti gbon?

Hateful IPOB sympathizer, be proud of your region and stop the impersonation. Attachee by force.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Sholaco: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
That we know 4 sure, the region that could not be buoyant or food sufficient...lazy youths that depended on cyber criminalities...none of them wanna go to the farm

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Nuelito: 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
Because he dey use Ghana-Must-Go bag pack money every month
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by PGKing1(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
How And why?...

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by BruncleZuma: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
This drug addict again
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Your royal majesty shout out loud and let them hear it. Oluwo saw something about his people that made him to speak out
The other day, it was one of Yoruba billionaire that said his people are good In thuggish and toutish than other tribes
Today Oba is saying almost same thing, but I trust afonjas, they will never accept it rather they will come for His Royal Majesty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by RexTramadol1: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Lagos is not kuku their cash cow

Shishi dem no go see when dia eye clear on nonsense agitation

Instead of everyone to sit down and let’s talk about making this mistake work
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Btruth: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
RisenJoe:
Oluwo I don't want to insult you, but let me ask you this, before the amalgamation where the Yoruba race not doing well? Before the discovery of oil where the southern side not living fine?
The only reason I think you and your kind are afraid of dividing the country is because what you gain as long as the country remain one not even because of your care for the Yoruba race....
you dey mind that man. Person we dey sleep with ganja & wake up with ganja in his mouth. What else do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Eriokanmi: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Stupid guy
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by dododawa1: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Some obas just like to talk
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Kebbiprince: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sad waste is a curst region. Oluwo knows that

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Racoon(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
As if other nationals across this false contraption of a nation called Nigeria including the Yorubas have not been suffering or suffered enough already.

Even the actualization of the June-12 mandate and renaming as democracy day didnt stop the fulanization and islamization onslaught.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
RisenJoe:
Oluwo I don't want to insult you, but let me ask you this, before the amalgamation where the Yoruba race not doing well? Before the discovery of oil where the southern side not living fine?
The only reason I think you and your kind are afraid of dividing the country is because what you gain as long as the country remain one not even because of your care for the Yoruba race....

You made a valid point but don’t forget the fact that the so called amalgamation took place decades back and since then, the entire geo zones have been living off each other.

If Nigeria breaks now, all zones are going to experience set back but it all boils down to what we have on ground to ease the pain after the breakup.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Tess24: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
RisenJoe:

Well-spoken... One coke for you

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Fourteen90: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oluwo
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by colorsofrainbow: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
The way things are going, time will come when you want to borrow credit from MTN and they will be like "Swear say you go pay back before 7 days time"

Bro u get me for this one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Tess24: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jamesbally:
Biafra will suffer most. But the North will be stable and even do better economically when Nigeria disintegrate.

Are you sure... Please check again...

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by ruffDiamond: 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yes!,the fear fear snitch,betrayal yorubanza lot go suffer die!I'm Yoruba and truly despise their fu*kups too much!I support Biafra Nation !

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Nathaniel111(m): 6:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Btwn this Olowo and Olugbo of Ugbo, i no know who daft pass.
So because u get cows wey Fulani pipu dey Shepard for u nw make we sidon dey die by Fulani swords while u dey harvest frm the sales of ur cows.

Your Fada, your Mama , infact your pikin and your unborn grandchildren..
Idiot...
I no blame u na.. yahoo King.

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by MrMaestro: 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2021
RisenJoe:
Selfish and power hungry. That's all he cares about. We were self sufficient long before Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by PrinceOfLagos: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
FrLukas:
Eran Ogun ni alawe yii.

Oluwo is a disgrace to the Iwo people.

I can't help but wonder why prominent sons and daughters of Iwo haven't moved to have him deposed?

The guy isn't a king. He's a rascal.
He's a Yoruba king

He's nyamiri according to my Yoruba people on anyone that speaks nothing but the truth about my Yoruba people .

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by flokii: 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
I disagree with Oluwo on this..

Nigeria is holding us back in SW and we're infact suffering more in Nigeria.. while I'm for restructuring, I can't overlook the fact that Yorubas will be far more prosperous in a Yoruba-only nation and will rapidly develop to rival places like Qatar with the amount of untapped natural resources lying underneath our soil. Need I mention that we have the ports both land, air and water that will boost economic growth, development and trade in Yorubaland.

There are too many leeches in Nigeria who don't bring anything to the table but love to complain, nag, nag and then nag.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2021
The only people that will suffer are d likes of Oluwo and his masters in political offices that don't have any means of livelihood beside feeding fat on state treasury. He and his cotravellers better wake up because even if Nigeria does not break up, end to treasury looting to feed d likes of Oluwo is around d corner. The likes of Oluwo are facing inevitable extinction that is very imminent.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by H1man: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
He better put on his thinking cap because there's no going back on restructuring, if by now he hasn't developed the master plan on how to generate income from within his state then he is not fit to be a leader. We need true leaders in this country, why create a state that can't contribute anything to the national GDP.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by nedekid: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Built2last:
They have come with their fear mongering

Is the Oluwo a Yoruba Muslim?
Yes, a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by alcaptainero: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
MEANING THAT NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY IS STILL NEEDED TO FEED THE YORUBAS

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by temitope27(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Built2last:
They have come with their fear mongering

Is the Oluwo a Yoruba Muslim?
of course he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Calabar Rail Removed Because Amaechi Did Not Assist Saraki In CCT Trial-vanguard / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari / Saraki Dozes Off In The Dock As Corruption Trial Takes Its Toll (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.