Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now (42777 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Oluwo Akanbi To Yoruba: Address Ritual Killings In South-West With Your Energy / Oluwo Akanbi: Yorubas Will Lose More In War Against Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
FBIBOT:

Very annoying man i don't think it's easy to dethrone an oba too many complications tied to it that's why he is doing anyhow

He will be deposed eventually.

I just hope it's soon enough before he causes too much damage.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Flier: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
ovie8200:
South-South is the only region that's keeping this piece the shit country together. The day South-South said enough is enough that's when you will see others begging not to separate. South-South is the region that is really feeding this shit country.
ONLY SS can survive if Nigeria should break up today
It’s going to take AtleAst 5 years for other states to get out of famine

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Jamesbally: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tess24:

Are you sure... Please check again...

Presently, the EAST contribute zero to the Economy. If i lie dispute my claim with proof.

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by FBIBOT(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
FrLukas:

He will be deposed eventually.
I just hope it's soon enough before he causes too much damage.
I really hope

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Kandeed: 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
Joromi1:

Se o ti gbon?

Hateful IPOB sympathizer, be proud of your region and stop the impersonation. Attachee by force.

In trying to foolishly correct me you ended bleeping urself up big time so in ur own town it's Se o ti gbon is how you say it. you clearly ain't intelligent are you?? all these Kwara state speaking Yoruba folks trying to form familiarity
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by executive12: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Clown.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Classicool(m): 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
After the break up this Yahoo of a king and his cohort should be ready to go. Because Yoruba race will not suffer and his likes will be seriously dealt with...

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by buckeyemedia: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Coldshisha:
cool

How many States cant pay for its budgeted expenses including salaries without Oil forex they are not producing

May God Almighty make Oil go bellow 20 dollars per barrel for six months

Let's see which civil servants gets paid

Let's see the Politicians get paid

Let's see how importers get forex

Let's see how many youths can go back to forest to farm cocoa, coffee , grandnut and other cash crop

OPEC will not allow that happen, Countries that want to work will always demand oil & gas to run their machinery, whilst people like you will be in your cubicle wishing evil on yourself.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by helicoptarr: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dusk before Dawn.

Yes!
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Kingrefreshed: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jamesbally:
Biafra will suffer most. But the North will be stable and even do better economically when Nigeria disintegrate.

Yes we want to suffer! Let us be nah!

Your fathers and forefathers knew why they're not allowing Biafrans to go.

They kept clinging on us like parasites
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Chuka200: 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jamesbally:
Biafra will suffer most. But the North will be stable and even do better economically when Nigeria disintegrate.

We all know that you will prosper better in raising alamajiris and beggars just go round nigeria and see ur family members with diseases stinking and begging from young to old all its an occupation sorry for y all
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by maasoap(m): 6:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
RisenJoe:
Oluwo I don't want to insult you, but let me ask you this, before the amalgamation where the Yoruba race not doing well? Before the discovery of oil where the southern side not living fine?
The only reason I think you and your kind are afraid of dividing the country is because what you gain as long as the country remain one not even because of your care for the Yoruba race....

I want you to know that breaking up doesn't mean to stop using the naira IMMEDIATELY, so trade and commerce would still continue with the denomination until each new nation can come up with their own legal tender, and even if there is going to be any thing like hunger, I want you to know that it won't be as severe as it was during the civil war, believe me when I say that mechanisms are in place to cushion the effect of the break-up

No sir, Nigeria have no future if a millitary spokesperson can come out and say that a repentant BOKO HARAM stands the chance to be the president of this country, I can't share same country with people like you who have sold their soul and conscience.

The south that can't even feed themselves. Lol
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by overseasnbeyond: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oluwo is a fool, wanted for fraud in united states.

Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/south-west-will-suffer-if-nigeria-break-now-oluwo
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Nathaniel111(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
humilitypays:
The only thing holding Nigeria together is crude oil!

Nigerian elites' greed for crude oil free money without cracking their brains on how to create wealth from nothing is the only reason they don't want Nigeria to break up.

But this greedy Oba forgot that Yoruba can capitalise on educational tourism to become next UK for West African countries.....where everyone would want to travel to obtain good education.

They can also capitalise on Christian religious center which they are already doing well.

Cocoa is still a much sought after commodity in the international market......they can invest heavily in it and turn things around and build chocolate factories and beverage industrial hubs.

Ondo State have some crude oil.....it should be enough for southwest not to beg for crude oil from other regions.

These elites are completely useless and senseless.

The only region that will suffer after Nigeria's breakup is the North.......not because they don't have the resources to pilot their affairs, but because of their Islamic religious fanatism, they will never move forward instead will become another Afghanistan and Yemen.

All these Southern elites ought to have realised that Northern Nigeria is holding the rest of Nigerians down from developing. angry angry

Absolutely right!
Bro.. Abbeg meet me for 40/40 right now.... chilled 4bottles of chilled Henikeni for u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Bashirkareem31: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
When the country break up,there will still be a federal govt in each of the respective divided nations.Revenues of each of the yoruba states will go to the fed govt,which will now allocate funds to each states.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by buckeyemedia: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Classicool:
After the break up this Yahoo of a king and his cohort should be ready to go. Because Yoruba race will not suffer and his likes will be seriously dealt with...

Nonsense and ingredients
Because black man like you knows more than the Oyibo people that put Nigeria together? Lagos was joined to Southern Nigeria in 1906 by the British, who gave them the permission to add Lagos Colony to the south? Ok Lagos State has been removed from Western Nigeria, pre 1906 & is now a Country on its own, do you have anywhere to go?
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by dadabashua1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
Yawning...I thought is one responsible person self...this one that always talk off point.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by FA13(m): 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
This fool should just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by masseratti: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

So who's the common man still planting cocoa or anything else for that matter in Yoruba land today? When some of you claim we were doing well before amalgamation, I'm always eager to know what your definition of well is.
Oga forget cocoa, I remember in the days when communities will come together to build roads on their own in Yoruba land, build town hall, organize social events to make people happy then the traditional rulers were not collecting a dime from the government, it was Abacha that introduced 3% for them because of illegitimacy of his government and security votes for governors which cannot be accounted for, those are factors that have hinder the progress of the southwest.

To sum it up for you.. Human resources is way better than mineral resources.. Ask Japan, Isreal and south Korea.. Let's say the truth igbos are doing way better than us right now and their resources is limited.. But we have alot but our cities is rife with poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailytrust.com/south-west-will-suffer-if-nigeria-break-now-oluwo

Does anyone still take that idìotic pot-head serious again

The only thing he knows how to do well is smoking weed and sleeping with his underaged househelp, cursed morōn
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Oracleforce: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
this Oluwo of Iwo is a disgrace to the community he is representing as Oba...his thinking faculty is so myopic and dunce. if he cannot not see any potential in himself and his entire ancestor , he shouldn't join the entire Yoruba race with his own mumuism theory...

i dont want to abuse an elderly person i could have called him a bloody fool but i wont say so.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by masseratti: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
FBIBOT:

Very annoying man i don't think it's easy to dethrone an oba too many complications tied to it that's why he is doing anyhow
Na wa ooo.. It's easy to dethrone him.. We Yorubas are known for that once we are fed up with any useless ruler.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by ifynicky: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
All these people fighting for their own pockets

so we should continue this lazy man method of waiting and sharing money every month while some regions suffer the brunt

The monarch has fleet of cars. So every other person can go to hell as long as he can get his bank alerts.

What happened to using your brain and harnessing your resources, developing your region the way you want it and managing all

So the creek of Niger delta should remain polluted, black sooth in PH, fulani herdmen/terrorist killing without any arrest should continue just because you want your own share of the cash

Ogoni clean up is still a mirage and the people cannot farm or fish. Hunger in that land. No good school, water or good healthcare. Security is zero because it comes from Abuja

The idea of oil should end and lets use our brains.

Japan has no drop of oil. They have brains and the greatest resources is Human resources because what we can do with out brains is ENDLESS

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by temitope27(m): 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
[quote author=MrMaestro post=102306675][/quote] do I seems like ibo to you
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by masseratti: 6:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Oracleforce:
this Oluwo of Iwo is a disgrace to the community he is representing as Oba...his thinking faculty is so myopic and dunce. if he cannot not see any potential in himself and his entire ancestor , he shouldn't join the entire Yoruba race with his own mumuism theory...

i dont want to abuse an elderly person i could have called him a bloody fool but i wont say so.
he is not elderly... Abuse him Abeg.. He is less than 50,early 40s I think.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by ofiko123(m): 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Can Nigeria really break
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by buckeyemedia: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
masseratti:
Na wa ooo.. It's easy to dethrone him.. We Yorubas are known for that once we are fed up with any useless ruler.
Name one first class ruler you people have removed?
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by oforjide: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Jamesbally:
we are mentioning tribe here this mumu is busy calling the north pls mumu which tribe or region in the north are u referring to. for ur information north has different tribes/regions eg fulani,hausa,hausa fulani,yoruba fulani(kwara side),tivs,dupes,kunuari,igala,gbagi/gwari etc so which part of the north are talking about mumu
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by masseratti: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
ifynicky:

so we should continue this lazy man method of waiting and sharing money every month while some regions suffer the brunt

The monarch has fleet of cars. So every other person can go to hell as long as he can get his bank alerts.

What happened to using your brain and harnessing your resources, developing your region the way you want it and managing all

So the creek of Niger delta should remain polluted, black sooth in PH, fulani herdmen/terrorist killing without any arrest should continue just because you want your own share of the cash

Ogoni clean up is still a mirage and the people cannot farm or fish. Hunger in that land. No good school, water or good healthcare. Security is zero because it comes from Abuja

Japan has no drop of oil. They have brains and the greatest resources is Human resources because what we can do with out brains is ENDLESS
brilliant.. That's exactly my point.. We should really do away with all this traditional rulers.. They are traditional trouble makers themselves with our common wealth
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
ifynicky:

That dude is one of the wasted souls we have in positions of authority in this country
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
If it's not the threat of suffering it's that of war!

Same old crap everyday!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation / Dangote, Otedola And Dogara At Tosin Saraki's Wedding Reception / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.