Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi (46376 Views)

ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court / Meet Comrade Aker Agatha Soohemba: The First Female SU President Of Benue State / Unilorin Elects New SU President With Other Executives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2021
KazikageSama:

grin Don't lie silly, you are depressed and miserable. No, you are not living well son. Nairaland never forgets especially your little man syndrome. tongue

Well did you also check the date .... Everything has a cure , grin ...if you want to see my fully erected dick pics , let me know , bitch ass nigga grin
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by naijadrivablog: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2021
Don't tell me, she it TIV.

Tribalism is in all universities in Nigeria.

Let me go and read the post to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by KazikageSama: 8:11am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Well did you also check the date .... Everything has a cure , grin ...if you want to see my fully erected dick pics , let me know , bitch ass nigga grin

grin He pain am o.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Ebuzzy555: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2021
It's God
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Emeka71:
Beautiful Bimbo
BTW when they said SU did they mean scripture union or students union ¿
Whatever the mean. What matters is that she is the head. The ruler and the leader.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Harmattan123(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2021
ictjobber:
The future is female
U don't like transgendered??

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2021
KazikageSama:

grin Don't lie silly, you are depressed and miserable. No, you are not living well son. Nairaland never forgets especially your little man syndrome. tongue
OlayemiAshraf is very miserable. If he is not, I see no reason he will be creating useless threads seeking my attention.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by tkbrains: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Damn look at her forehead grin I would love to cum on it grin

You shouldn't be here but rather in cumers class, okuko
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 03, 2021
[s]
Ebenezer2021:
see your head like Oracle
[/s]
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
OlayemiAshraf is very miserable. If he is not, I see no reason he will be creating useless threads seeking my attention.

Sapphiere The future is female junkie , you better go and have sex with a man ,so that all your rising temperature will come down grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by mastercee(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2021
LordIsaac:
SU people used to expose nothing in their outfits... But what do J know, things have changed... grin

You truly know nothing. SU means Student Union
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by marshmonii: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2021
dlaw70:
No one should come here and shout beauty and brain.

All I can see is brain.as for beauty ,I didn't see

E be like say you de suffer from COVID 19, Your eyes truly Kno de see

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by dallasi: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
keep wailing

for them due to mayhem the fulani are unleashing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by dallasi: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2021
emmnprince:

So what are you driving at?

The Tiv are so selfish & greedy in all spheres
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Ajibola2sure(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Damn look at her forehead grin I would love to cum on it ;YoD
You will keep cummin cause nothing is coming from your coconut head. Must you spew rubbish?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by tnerro1(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2021
LordIsaac:
SU people used to expose nothing in their outfits... But what do J know, things have changed... grin

Student union not scripture union grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by adecz: 8:40am On Jun 03, 2021
Nice one..

The teeth tho.... cool grin cool
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by TruthHurts1(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2021
The way your "prophet" came on A'isha's forehead?

OlayemiAshraf:
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Lovelyn451(f): 8:42am On Jun 03, 2021
landforeast:

How can You take a glance at a Lady and the first thing that comes to ur mind is sex. Try to change my dear, that lifestyle is not good.
imagine, even a decent looking lady like this

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by emmnprince(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2021
dallasi:

The Tiv are so selfish & greedy in all spheres

Have you lived in their midst for good number of years before you arrived at this conclusion or hearsay?

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by seangy4konji: 8:46am On Jun 03, 2021
Boy men don old ooo...
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Olisehinnocent: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2021
She will use her teeth disfigure ur gbola
OlayemiAshraf:
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Olisehinnocent: 8:49am On Jun 03, 2021
She will use her teeth disfigure ur gbola grin grin grin
OlayemiAshraf:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Jeholinkz(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Thank you Op. Thank you mod. This post just made my day.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
Like seriously?
Thanks for the compliment
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by tiswell(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Thank you Op. Thank you mod. This post just made my day.

The FUTURE is FEMALE

1 Like

Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by TizaBaibe(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2021
[
Condoms came too late...
If not

quote author=OlayemiAshraf post=102304811]Damn look at her forehead grin I would love to cum on it grin[/quote]
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The way your "prophet" came on A'isha's forehead?

Exactly grin
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2021
joshjc:
devil
Lol.. big one for that matter.
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Ebenezer2021(m): 9:06am On Jun 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

If you don't know me , don't judge me base on some joke I wrote online , grin ...all my little sis and big sis , knows I'm a good person , I'm not a pervert like your fathergrin
I wonder why people take comments so serious on This faceless forum.
Me I just read and pass
Re: Meet Ake Agatha: The First Female SU President In Benue State University Makurdi by Buffalo2(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2021
LordIsaac:
Student Union

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 DELSU Departmental Cut Off Mark And Screening Score / 15 Best Uncommon Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2015 / See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.