Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened (1506 Views)

INEC Explains Why They Refuse To Accept Admittance Of Documents In Evidence / Biafra: Igbos I Warned You About Ijaws[video] / Northern Groups: Allow Igbos Exit Nigeria Now Through Peaceful Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by farous(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nigeria alow Igbos to go: -----No we won't allow them

Ok, stop marginalising them -----No we won't

Ok,allow them with their peaceful agitation as they are not a terrorist group - No we won't,they are terrorist group.

Ok,if you call those that don't carry arm a terrorist group,what can you can Boko Haram & Herdsmen terrorising everywhere and killing people with guns and arms - They are not Terrorist but group agitating for their right.

The statements (Injustice)are endless as meted to Igbos.

Please let's tell ourselves the truth,any responsible person irrespective of your tribe knew that Igbos are unfairly treated and they that their agitation to go their separate is in order and they are peaceful in their struggle for liberation from slavery and bondage in the entity called Nigeria.

My question is why did Nigeria refuse to allow Igbos to go their separate ways?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by ictjobber: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
farous:

Fear

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Piggyyeaster1: 6:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Go and blow up Niger bridge so that you Ibos will not be able to come to Nigeria and Nigerians wouldn't be able to go to Ibo land

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by farous(m): 7:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Go and blow up Niger bridge so that you Ibos will not be able to come to Nigeria and Nigerians wouldn't be able to go to Ibo land

Please this is a serious question. Let's face the fact.For instance you that is saying this, can you tell me why you don't want me to go.or if you and I are married and the marriage is not working, why should you insist we must stay together when I am agitating that I need divorce?

7 Likes

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by nlreserve: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
It is because the igbos are the lives of Nigeria. Igbos are the breaths of Nigeria. Once the igbos go, Nigeria will seize to exist.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
First and foremost.

1.Mention the list of igbo marginalization?
2. Mention the list of injustice done to the igbos?
3. Are ESN carrying out a peaceful agitation?

1 Like

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2021
THE IGBOS ARE THE POPULARITY OF NIGERIA FULANIS WANT TO ISLAMIS THE WHOLE NIGERIA AND IGBOS ARE THERE TARGET.. BUT GOD NO GO SHAME THE IGBOS...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Tinubuadvocate: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
farous:
[s]Nigeria alow Igbos to go: -----No we won't allow them

Ok,allow them with their peaceful agitation as they are not a terrorist group - No we won't,they are terrorist group.

Ok,if you call those that don't carry arm a terrorist group,what can you can Boko Haram & Herdsmen terrorising everywhere and killing people with guns and arms - They are not Terrorist but group agitating for their right.

Please let's tell ourselves the truth,any responsible person irrespective of your tribe knew that Igbos are unfairly treated and they that their agitation to go their separate is in order and they are peaceful in their struggle for liberation from slavery and bondage in the entity called Nigeria.

My question is why did Nigeria refuse to allow Igbos to go their separate ways?[/s]
nobody hold igbo down of course igbo has leaders across the 5states let those leaders stop collecting federal funds and join kanu movement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Piggyyeaster1: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
farous:

Please this is a serious question. Let's face the fact.For instance you that is saying this, can you tell me why you don't want me to go.or if you and I are married and the marriage is not working, why should you insist we must stay together when I am agitating that I need divorce?
tell me who is stopping all Ibos to move to shout yeast?

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Piggyyeaster1: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
nlreserve:
It is because the igbos are the lives of Nigeria. Igbos at the breath of Nigeria. Once the igbos go, Nigeria will seize to exist.
please go

1 Like

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by flokii: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2021
@Op If igbos really want to go, they know the right channel to follow.

Recall all your senators and House of reps members in Abuja, resign from all ambassador posts and resign all your appointments in the Nigerian civil service. Also they will have to submit their Nigerian passports to immigration that they cease to be Nigerians. They will proceed to leave other regions for the owners back to South East where their biafra is.. shikena!

But all these hypocritic biafra talks won't give you anything. You're not talking to a day old baby who can't tell right from left.

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by cocolacec(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
farous:

If you are married to a narcissist,whenever you want to quit the marriage he will rather maim or kill his than to let go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by cocolacec(m): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
farous:

Igbos dont need permission to exist Nigeria.Call on the state of Israel to help you get Ndigbo republic and see Fulani army step back.
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by mrvitalis(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
Niger bridge connects two igbo towns what's even your problem

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by gugus1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2021
flokii:
@Op If igbos really want to go, they know the right channel to follow.

Recall all your senators and House of reps members in Abuja, resign from all ambassador posts and resign all your appointments in the Nigerian civil service. Also they will have to submit their Nigerian passports to immigration that they cease to be Nigerians. They will proceed to leave other regions for the owners back to South East where their biafra is.. shikena!

But all these hypnotic biafra talks won't give you anything. You're not talking to a day old baby who can't tell right from left.

Please kindly and firstly submit the key to your house to the landlord when he has not given you a quit notice.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by mrvitalis(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
First and foremost.

1) what's most important is igbos feel marginalized , least number of state , land cut and given to other , least numbers of reps n senators

2) lowest mineral exploration region

3) crippling economic policy targeted at igbos

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by flokii: 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
gugus1:

Please kindly and firstly submit the key to your house to the landlord when he has not given you a quit notice.

Why not.. if I feel I don't want to be a part of the compound anymore, I'll pack my things out to the new place and submit the key.

If by quit notice, you mean bloodshed then you ain't serious one bit about getting biafura.
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by nlreserve: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:
please go
Don tell me you are one of those igbos are giving sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by DerideGull(m): 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2021
Piggyyeaster1:

This is very shameful to have come from character who passes as a Nigerian. How many bridges spanned across River Niger in Nigeria? The bridge between Onitsha ns Asaba is not an ace in a hole with regard to gateway between Igbo land and other nationalities in the shithole called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Piggyyeaster1: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
nlreserve:
Don tell me you are one of those igbos are giving sleepless nights
[/s] Ibo amaka

1 Like

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Piggyyeaster1: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
[s]
DerideGull:

This is very shameful to have come from character who passes as a Nigeria. How many bridges spanned across River Niger in Nigeria? The bridge between Onitsha ns Asaba is not an ace in a hole with regard to gateway between Igbo land and other nationalities in the shithole called Nigeria.
[/s]

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by DerideGull(m): 8:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
nobody hold igbo down of course igbo has leaders across the 5states let those leaders stop collecting federal funds and join kanu movement.

Only mangled fool will remotely entertain a silly retort that Igbo land is limited to the so-called 5 States. The fear which pesters certain moronic ninnies in the shithole called Nigerian remains there are other ethnic nationalities will join Ndigbo to create a resourceful and progressive nation.
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Oharina(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Are you minding the fulani terrorist govt?

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by DerideGull(m): 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by joyandfaith: 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2021
farous:

Because south south will also go either with igbo or be on their own.
South west will also go.
Some states in the north central will leave Nigeria either to be on their own or join either of SS or SE or SW.
North would suffer-another Niger republic. Northerns are very lazy mentally. They are like arabs.
Nigeria cannot break up peaceful unless there is heavy UN security force presence and blockade.
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Piggyyeaster1: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
DerideGull:

You do not need to add a hellish picture to buttress your character.

OK go now
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by christistruth01: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
But you have absolutely failed to relocate your people to your region the ones in the South West look like they are not even ready to move an inch
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Difrent: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
farous:

Are you still telling yourself this lie?

People who don't carry arms my ass, who are the UGM killing and destroying all over the east?
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by ScamHunter: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nigerian tribes cannot make progress since 1960. They're aware that Igbo are the only independent-minded group with real resourcefulness to succeed. Then consider that Igbo also sits atop most of the crude oil wealth the lazy and unproductive African tribes share month after month with nothing to show for it. Take out Igbo and those ethnic groups that are Igbo kith and kins like Ibiobio and Efik, Nigeria is finished. They are jealous that Igbo is what they can never be, yet blessed immensely with natural resources - a mix that great nations are made of - human and natural. Who would want to lose a goose that lay golden eggs? That's why out of wikedness, they would prefer to kill off Igbos through genocide out of their love for the wealth in Igbo land. Mind you, when they say SS, SS is at least 40% Igbo land because there are Igbos in Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Cross River and even in MB of Kogi and Benue. Their strategy out of jealousy is to make Igbo politically and geographically as small as possible. then emasculate them by teaching all their neighbors to hate them as the problem of the world. Just the way Hitler did to Jews. The main reason is that Igbo are the only barrier to the establishment of a The Fulani Republic of Nigeria, where every tribe serves their Fulani masters. They know that as long as an independent Igbo exists, all the remaining tribes would still raise their heads, but deal with Igbo, all the remaining weak tribes are finished.
Re: Please Why Did They Refuse To Allow Igbos?, I Need To Be Enlightened by Luigi02(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
First and foremost.

I'm not igbo, but shut up man.
When the Ibos were carrying out peaceful protests what happened?
This is what happened https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38087836

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“fulanization” Of The North By The South - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Ooni Asks Panel To Assess South-west Devt, Igboho’s Arrest. / 5 Categories Of People In IPOB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.