Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,785 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity (22792 Views)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / Onion Traders Threaten To Cut Supply To Southern Nigeria Monday / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Omoluabiii(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2021
Zenithh:

Aboki na Abeg leave all this poem you’re writing.

Keep same energy when those hungry vile Hausa Fulani youths loot Igbo biz in d north all in d name of religious and political crises. Even during end sars so many Igbo biz were looted and burnt to ashes...why? Wetin concern Igbo man biz with end sars matter? These guys send cows to eat crops and scatter farm yards worth billions of nairaland. Morality polices were no where to b found.

Nobody has monopoly of madness. They can keep d onions pls.

Omo ale jati jati, i can see that
there is no point trying to make you see the light.
I pray they ll not kill you people like goats finish,,
omo ale jati jati
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Zenithh: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2021
Omoluabiii:

Omo ale jati jati, i can see that
there is no point trying to make you see the light.
I pray they ll not kill you people like goats finish,,
omo ale jati jati
Aboki keep same energy o and stop foaming in d mouth
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Omoluabiii(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Zenithh:

Aboki keep same energy o and stop foaming in d mouth

omo ale jati jati, na the only energy wey i fit borrow you be this,
you that have the real energy, go and join them loot person onions, or face bullet,,
rip on nairaland is what i owe you grin grin
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Zenithh: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Omoluabiii:

omo ale jati jati, na the only energy wey i fit borrow you be this,
you that have the real energy, go and join them loot person onions, or face bullet,,
rip on nairaland is what i owe you grin grin
Aboki keep same energy!
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Omoluabiii(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2021
Zenithh:
Aboki keep same energy!
if i warn you, you no hear, the only energy i owe you is rip energy, when your obituary is published.... Omo werey
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Zenithh: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2021
Omoluabiii:

if i warn you, you no hear, the only energy i owe you is
rip energy, when your obituary is published....
Omo werey

Aboki keep same energy
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Zenithh:

Tell ur pple to continue keeping their onions...ur pple loot anything that belongs to d Igbo man in d north all in d name of reprisal attacks...this ur energy won’t be found on that matter. Igbos don’t behave in such manner...igbos don’t loot pples items during crisis rather it’s ur pple that do all these things repeatedly at d mention of any unrest in d north. I have never seen this kind of energy. Now onions issue has come up everyone suddenly remembers that Jesus said do not convert ur neighbors onions angry

Igbos have been pushed to d wall for so long... truck load of onions and these Hausas are going crazy. Who will return our lost crops? Lost billions spent on our farmlands the Fulanis used their cows to damage? Who will repay the Igbo man who lost his goods to looters in d north due to reprisal attacks?

So I am now a northerner simply because I asked people in ala igbo to stop stealing onions from innocent hausa traders?

No problem. Please, encourage your people to keep stealing onions and pepper. That is how biafra will come to reality.
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Zenithh: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2021
Afriqan:

So I am now a northerner simply because I asked people in ala igbo to stop stealing onions from innocent hausa traders?

No problem. Please, encourage your people to keep stealing onions and pepper. That is how biafra will come to reality.

Hello Afriqan Aboki keep same energy
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Zenithh:

Hello Afriqan Aboki keep same energy

Nsogbu adiro.
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Zenithh: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2021
Afriqan:

Nsogbu adiro.

Just keep same energy
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2021
Zenithh:

Just keep same energy

Ndo
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Zenithh: 11:58am On Jun 04, 2021
Afriqan:

Ndo

Keep same energy
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Zenithh:

Keep same energy

Energy'm oo very important...
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Zenithh:

Keep same energy

Energy'm oo very important... anuma keep keep. grin
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Omoluabiii(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Zenithh:

Aboki keep same energy
Omo ale, i ll reserve it for your rip obituary,,
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by cherishmichael: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
Some comments here are kind of ahh... Hate speaches, and it is not fair at all
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Zenithh: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Omoluabiii:

Omo ale, i ll reserve it for your rip obituary,,
Malu Aboki keep same energy
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by LebenNG: 11:05am On Jun 09, 2021
So who will suffer the loss more? The onion producers or the people of SE?
Dont mind dem... they produce majorly for the south which is their market. Onion is not essential as oe can do without it and still make tasty meals.
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by LebenNG: 11:10am On Jun 09, 2021
temitope27:
how you wan take plant with ur land wey no reach half of borno state and 30 million population. Shey no be hunger go kill my brothers nw
ironically, na una need d food pass.. una wey no fit fight one on one... na so so attack for midnight una sabi...with all una food
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by LebenNG: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Buyer is king when there's something to buy.
Buyer will be hungry when there's nothing to buy even with money in hand.
But sellers are dying for that money...
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by LebenNG: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2021
engrchykae:
Chai,IGBOS have suffered,the great Igbo race is being threatened with Onions.
What if the north has crude oil?
Obviously dis wan naijiriya dey r clamouring for will just be whispers
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by LebenNG: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Naajjii:
IPOB terrorists over to you suspend spare parts to the north or close your shops in the north, idont think they can do that becuse they like money too much more than themselves, ipob you people hve nothing to offer to nigeria without you we in the north can keep going you people are parasites ,its only south south and to some extent south west that we depend on
hehehe so u pple are really d parasites ndi "depend on"
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by LebenNG: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2021
ismodiwa:

Oil �
You people's oxygen...we have farmlands so its possible to aggravate our agric sector, but you guys only have farmlands no oil...so i can see a significant(>+ve 1%) comparative advantage. So be humble.
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by LebenNG: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2021
Seun360:
This people always play the victim card, your people looted a whole trailer load of onions, none of your activists called them out, burnted down 2 trucks loaded with palm oil, razed police stations, media houses, killed security officials, burnt INEC offices in the region, killed a prominent northern politician, none of your activists called them out nor condemn them.
Even the social political group, Ohanize Ndigbo couldn't even condemn them.

They wan change am for una, Una begin shout genocide.
For me, they should grant them their Biafra so they can all leave the Southwest region.

That granting you just said is the most sensible thing in dis ya post.
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by LebenNG: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2021
Magmata:

People nowadays say things without proper thinking. They have no idea how useless and valueless money can be when there's nothing to buy with it.

I pray such situation doesn't arise where men will prefer a small loaf of bread to a million naira.
hmmm, do sellers not sell for money??, is it free?? sellers too need money too... is it only food you people know after population explosion?
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by LebenNG: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
tobstarizhia:
One thing I don't understand about the fucking country is, everyone seems to unanimously hate Igbos. So why live with them. The Igbos themselves they don't want to be with you. Fine the South South is where the oil is so keep them (they don't even want to identify with us in the South East...like they hate us themselves) so what benefit are you gaining from the Igbos. Why not let them go and you can finally be happy with your life. Yorubas hate the Igbos in their Lagos, why not support the Igbos to get their Biafra so they can desaturate your land? Is that not common sense? I just don't understand these people. You hate Igbos but you don't want them to leave. It's like a drug addict. He hates taking drugs but he can't bring himself to quit using.
Igbos are the most hardworking, everyone knows... do you know how much igbos generate for the government?,igbos pay houses and live no wonder lagos landlords lease houses to igbos because they are assured of their timely rent even before due!, they may not like igbos but the money they are generating. Igbo man dey pay shop, not knacking kpako by roadsides to display wares, which is tax-stimulating and landlords smile to bank...
Re: Onion Producers Suspend Supply To South East Over Insecurity by Magmata: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
LebenNG:

hmmm, do sellers not sell for money??, is it free?? sellers too need money too... is it only food you people know after population explosion?

I have no idea what you're trying to say, but
It's obvious you don't understand the simple message in that post of mine.

My comment has nothing to do with the narrow topic under which you found it, no sentiment at all, it's just a simple fact that cut across the world of men if you're very observant.

Money has no value or any usefulness if there is nothing to buy with it.

No amount of money can replace a cup of water when one is thirsty, and the water is not available.

No amount of money can save a drowning man if there is no one around to help, even if he's going to pay.

Having the keys to the vault of a bank will not save you in the time of famine, but a peasant farmer can help.

Being born into this sick system should not totally stop us from periodic reflection. The fact that we need money doesn't mean we should put it where it doesn't belong.

How can a man be working his entire life to gain the same thing he invented; what kind of debasement is that? Look around and see for yourself what man is doing to himself; his fellow human being, and his environment just to make money. Can't you see there is a very big problem?

I think in terms of basic needs (of life) not all these morbid desires for stupid things that add nothing to human value except systematic enslavement amid morbid competitions.

If you can see from my angle, you'll understand how terrible the situation is. However, individual is entitled to a style of thinking.

Yes, everyone appears to need money in today's world, but do we really need those things we spend money on.

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu / APC Manifesto Spending Plan To Cost N53trn Over Four Years - Business Day / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.