Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons (25353 Views)

Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by IPIGSRMUMUS: 5:03am On Jun 03, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Afonj or Fulani terrorists

More like IPIG terrorists looking for money to continue their terroristic acts in the SADEAST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Ppogbae: 5:03am On Jun 03, 2021
People need to conflating regular crime with the insurgency going on in this country.
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by ThatFairGuy: 5:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by nedekid: 5:26am On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Upon say dem never start dey handle magazines like ESN....if all these Oodua boys start dey carry guns,dem go thief their families join... grin
Give it up for ESN on the high level of discipline exhibited so far.No wonder innocent Biafrans pour out their heartfelt love for them.

But you will see their co APC miscreants masturbating on ipob/Biafran threads shouting the "east is burning" upandan when their boys dey use toy guns dey frustrate dem for their backyards grin
ESN is OK if they are facing the fulani menace in the bushes of the southeast.
This one of hoodlums destroying passport office, courts, etc or killing judges, civil servants and the rest is uncalled for. Infact it is anarchy!
Any easterner that drums up support for that is wrong. You do not throw away the baby with the bathwater.
How do you travel if you cannot process passports? Oh you travel to Lagos passport office abi? (inconvenience). Most businesses activities are already shutdown, how does that help matters? Owerri known for nightlife, hotels and pussy tourism is now shutdown. How does that help business? Banks nko?.
We need to be smarter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by jaybest90(m): 5:34am On Jun 03, 2021
My friend was killed.. They actually went to police station to shoot all officers on duty.. Rip Ibrahim

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Yoruba hate themselves.

Give them Oduduwa and see them kill themselves finish,they very reason they want one nigeria by fire by force.
I'm Yoruba. I know you're just been sarcastic and mischievous. But I also know you're right. Yoruba unity na audio.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by livinbygrace: 5:59am On Jun 03, 2021
Na wa ooo.God pls help us .
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by palsenator(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Upon say dem never start dey handle magazines like ESN....if all these Oodua boys start dey carry guns,dem go thief their families join... grin
But you will see their co-APC miscreants masturbating on ipob/Biafran threads shouting the "east is burning" upandan when their boys dey use toy guns dey frustrate dem for their backyards grin

Give it up for ESN on the high level of discipline exhibited so far.No wonder innocent Biafrans pour out their heartfelt love for them.

Read what you wrote and check if you really made sense..
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by colorsofrainbow: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2021
palsenator:

Read what you wrote and check if you really made sense..
I don't know if you know what making sense means

5 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by SpiritMmuo: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2021
Ewedu people. Na their way

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by igbowoman: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author= post=102317578][/quote]

Chai e pain u

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Belial06: 6:29am On Jun 03, 2021
SLAP44:
The north will soon start spewing their propaganda that it's Sunday Igboho and his Yoruba nation agitators robbing homes in the south west.

You re very right

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Ezmans: 6:35am On Jun 03, 2021
The rate of bank robbery in South West is too much goverment should do something about it

3 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by maasoap(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2021
Killing people have given the police and other security agents to come after them with all they have got, they made big mistake.
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Tenshades(m): 6:48am On Jun 03, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:
Hmmmmmmm, I just tire for Naija security structure. Apomu was robbed then the robbers moved to Ikire to continue the robbery. There is even rumour that they went to the station to kill some police men after the robbery, still wondering how such is possible with the police not getting themselves prepared since the robbery went on for about 3hrs(3-6pm)

My brother was killed...not a rumor
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by OlujobaSamuel: 6:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Tenshades:

My brother was killed...not a rumor
Police officer? Condolences to you
Saw some pictures too posted by my family members at home. It is well o.
Let me go call my aunt and grandparents to confirm they are good o

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by palsenator(m): 6:59am On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

I don't know if you know what making sense means

People like you actually helped me to draw the line between sense and nonsense. You belong to the latter...

NB .. I am ONLY referring to what you wrote, I am not attacking your personality
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by colorsofrainbow: 7:04am On Jun 03, 2021
palsenator:

People like you actually helped me to draw the line between sense and nonsense. You belong to the latter...

NB .. I am ONLY referring to what you wrote, I am not attacking your personality
Ok bro...I agree say I no make sense.
I agree say I be mumu. Na u wise pass. No problems.
Have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Chuka200: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author= post=102317578][/quote]

��������
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by OMOJOHN001: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2021
Puzzxxy Ass Niggggar
This is bad, Rip to them, may we not see such again.
TUEEEEH ON NIGERIA POLICE,
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by DonCortino: 7:16am On Jun 03, 2021
why is bank robbery rampant in Osun, Ekiti , ondo, n kwara

3 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by ThePlugg(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2021
So the commissioner of police is already at the scene...no success recorded.....dumbass west side...thought it was the safest...mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Veyyronnbad: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2021
Come imagine say e happen for south!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Komu1048(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
But you will see their co-APC miscreants masturbating on ipob/Biafran threads shouting the "east is burning" upandan when their boys dey use toy guns dey frustrate dem for their backyards grin

You are too shallow to think beyond today. Do you think those guys will ever submit those guns? One day ur brain will scatter on the floor for mere looking at them anyhow
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2021
Dem blow the bank door like paper.

What is the rationale behind shooting ATM users ?

Sense is far..

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by yusluvad(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Nawa ooo. Dem come blow and the destroy the banking hall entrance door and killed the innocent people doing their daily norms.

May the souls of the departed rest well...

3 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2021
jaybest90:
My friend was killed.. They actually went to police station to shoot all officers on duty.. Rip Ibrahim

Serious ?

Unknown Men Gun Osun branch.

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by colorsofrainbow: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Komu1048:

You are too shallow to think beyond today. Do you think those guys will ever submit those guns? One day ur brain will scatter on the floor for mere looking at them anyhow
Who is telling them to submit guns?
They are the security network of Biafra forever and they aren't submitting any guns,not even when Fulani terrorists are still stockpiling more and more AK-47s persecond.
You should worry about your brain shattered on the floor for ignoring Fulani Terrorists and bandits(bokoharam) killing,raping & kidnapping innocent citizens.
Definitely you sound like a pained Fulani APC Terrorist or apologist grin

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Tenshades(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2021
OlujobaSamuel:

Police officer? Condolences to you
Saw some pictures too posted by my family members at home. It is well o.
Let me go call my aunt and grandparents to confirm they are good o

Yes bro...I saw his picture in his own pool of blood...lifeless.

Called mama this morning, her voice was cracky...

*sighs*
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Immanuel Korie Missing: Caleb University Student Goes Missing [Photo] / Notorious Killer, Gojen-mallam Arrested In Katsina / 20 Ghanaians Arrested For Beating A Police Officer To A Pulp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.