Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons (25355 Views)

Man Killed By Armed Robbers On Okene-Lokoja Highway / Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by bencr7: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2021
Nairaland with bad tribalism attitude,see how tribal comment full everywhere
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by CAPITALBEE: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2021
That bank branch has always being susceptible to things like this... I plied that road last weekend and the first thought that comes to mind is that a possible security breach is inevitable there.

The roads leading to that place is not that good and it is also filled with hungry looking policemen who have made it their duty to milk travellers through their numerous POS Machine called highway checkpoints.

FG needs to look into the reconstruction or perhaps rehabilitation of the Ibadan - Ilesha Expressway... It would go a long way.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by almarthins(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
Yoruba hate themselves.

Give them Oduduwa and see them kill themselves finish,they very reason they want one nigeria by fire by force.

It is not totally true. The believe of one Nigeria is held by the political elite, because they re benefiting from it. Most pple want Nigeria divided, therefore you hardly hear pple say one Nigeria, only the elite.

Those you see attacking banks are only exploiting security laps which can happen anywhere. Should things deteriorate further you will see this happening at a large scale.lets remember that criminality is nt limited to one tribe, and doesn't understand languages. Criminal na criminal

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by almarthins(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2021
CAPITALBEE:
That bank branch has always being susceptible to things like this... I plied that road last weekend and the first thought that comes to mind is that a possible security breach is inevitable there.

The roads leading to that place is not that good and it is also filled with hungry looking policemen who have made it their duty to milk travellers through their numerous POS Machine called highway checkpoints.

FG needs to look into the reconstruction or perhaps rehabilitation of the Ibadan - Ilesha Expressway... It would go a long way.

U Sabi this route well. The police there are hyenas and jackals. Make I no even mention road safety join.

Your comment na him sensible so far, not like sm pple wey dey exalt tribal superiority over vices.
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Teejay13(m): 8:29am On Jun 03, 2021
There is hungry in the land and since the government have refused to help matters, what do we expect.

My prayer is for God not to allow evil see us and our family memebers.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by bigcasava1(m): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Hunger biting hard
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Masterkernel1: 9:08am On Jun 03, 2021
Munzy14:
One problem too many...I pity people living outside SE as well...

Because security has been drafted to SE, by withdrawal of some manning some places outside the region...A lot of porous network here and there, and hoodlums will take advantage of the development to disturb.

And you aren't disturbed by your brothers taking shield in IDP camp in Cotonue, right?

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Munzy14(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2021
Masterkernel1:

And you aren't disturbed by your brothers taking shield in IDP camp in Cotonue, right?
Keep quiet....I don't do zombies argument...I said the fact agree or disagree, and move on...

Cotonue ko continue ni...grin Akpa-amu

1 Like

Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Masterkernel1: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2021
Munzy14:

Keep quiet....I don't do zombies argument...I said the fact agree or disagree, and move on...

Cotonue ko continue ni...grin Akpa-amu

Ikpu gi!
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by Munzy14(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Ikpu gi!
k
Re: Bank Robbers On Rampage In Osun Communities, Kill Five Persons by penpusher302: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
No area is safe & secured under clueless & divisive dullard we ever have as President.In a bid to get ultimate solution, Nigeria entered one chance.�����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Notorious Killer, Gojen-mallam Arrested In Katsina / 20 Ghanaians Arrested For Beating A Police Officer To A Pulp (photos) / Gunmen Kill Gambo Makama And His Pregnant Wife On New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.