Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks (36788 Views)

Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics) / Troops Kill Several ISWAP/BHT Terrorists In Borno, Recover Arms (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2021
Troops of the Nigerian Armed Forces have killed scores of suspected Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) terrorists, who stormed Damboa town to attack a military formation.

Top security sources added that the gallant troops recovered six gun trucks out of the gun trucks the terrorists used to attack the military formation.

LEADERSHIP recall that the ISWAP terrorists were reported to had stormed the town of Damboa at about 10:30am on Wednesday with many gun trucks, shooting sporadically.

The incident, the sources said, threw the entire town into confusion as residents and displaced persons fled to different directions for safety.

“Nigerian Military foiled ISWAP attack on Damboa town in Borno State. Scores of the assailants were killed and injured by the gallant troops.They also destroyed six of the 11 gun trucks brought by the ISWAP fighters,” said the security source

https://leadership.ng/troops-kill-scores-of-iswap-terrorists-in-borno-recover-6-gun-trucks/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces!

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

"The labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain"

211 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Watched the video of the helicopter gunship giving them hell and I am glad to say that air support is everything and I appreciate this Buhari government for equipping the military even more because their morale is very high right now.

This is the second ISWAP mega loss at the hands of the NA in a matter of days

I also gather over 50 ISWAP terrorists were killed and ISWAP lost Top commander Oumar TELA in today's failed attempt to infiltrate SF brigade Damboa town.

198 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by CodeTemplar: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
In the news about how shekau was dislodged, over 50 gun trucks were reported. What happened to the rest ? Or is this what Buhari meant when he was saying a fight ginst the BH is a fight against the north?
Halfhearted attacks on the 'norrth' but total annihilation of others.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by lilvicky68(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2021
E be like say na kiwi polish that aboki dey rub..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Luigi02(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Good one boys cool

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by mbaboy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
God bless and protect our gallant troops

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
CodeTemplar:
In the news about how shekau was dislodged, over 50 gun trucks were reported. What happened to the rest ? Or is this what Buhari meant when he was saying a fight ginst the BH is a fight against the north?
Halfhearted attacks on the 'norrth' but total annihilation of others.

Are you sure you are mentally sound enough to type? What in the name of confused comment is this?
What has 50 gun trucks got to do with Damboa and today's victory by the NA?

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Luigi02(m): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Watched the video of the helicopter gunship giving them hell and I am glad to say that air support is everything and I appreciate this Buhari government for equipping the military even more because their morale is very high right now.

Link to watch the video Pls

14 Likes

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2021
Some cursed people (onion bandits) won't be happy right now...

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by kettykin: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
This is looking more like a football match where, the side that wins take home the trophy which includes military hardware and trucks but for how long will the military match continue before alternative means of ending this war is brought to bear

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
Luigi02:

Link to watch the video Pls

https://twitter.com/Abbakar1030/status/1400161068203364356?s=19

Tomorrow my SE brothers will say Buhari or our NA are doing nothing in the North.

Lying to themselves without fear

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by CodeTemplar: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Are you sure you are mentally sound enough to type? What in the name of confused comment is this?
What has 50 gun trucks got to do with damboa and today's victory by the NA?
if 6/50 is victory for you, then I can see your mental soundness level clearly.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
How may Nigeria terrorists died.

Absolutely none died or got injured

9 Likes

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by CodeTemplar: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You are clearly not well. I suppose you were there to count the 50 gun trucks plus in your foolishness you saw where it was reported that they came to attack Damboa in those 50 gun trucks abi?

and you were there to represent your BMC family right?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by chatinent: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Following intently...
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by goodnessme1(f): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Absolutely none died or got injured
They all deserve death.

Next they will all fall.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by coolhumble(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
You got link to the video? Will like to see. Thanks!

Tetehjewels:

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
They all deserve death.

Next they will all fall.

You do realise you just might be declaring this over yourself right? Or over your fellow SE brother in the NA.

Na you and ekwensu go settle score eventually no worry

20 Likes

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by AntiBMC(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
I came for the pictures but as usual, fulani army neva disappoints. Only one corpse that must've been killed by mistake. Where are the others? Abi their body disappear after the said attack?

All this media hullabaloo nd audio killing of ISWAP because twitter suspend one vegetable for twelve hours.

Una never start.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2021
CodeTemplar:
and you were there to represent your BMC family right?

I was there to represent Igboland. To make sure those terrorists up north were getting the same treatment as UGM. Ewu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by peacekante: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2021
Dear Ndi Igbo, don't listen to people who lie that Terrorists in north are being pampered o.
If you watch the video of what Terrorists go true in the north, you will understand.

Please, let us not allow the military to come and do same in our region. Please south east governors tell Nnamdi Kanu to retreat. I beg you.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2021
Fake news from cheap paid propagandists!

Audio killing

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Guy drop the link, I wan check something

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by temitope27(m): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2021
Where are the gun truck

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2021
Trash!

Audio killing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Fasindo: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2021
shocked

Buhari is showing them his civil war experience.

Seems like this ISWAP are weaklings, I wonder how they were able to defeat Shekarau in combat battle.

Anyway Shekarau will be very sadly on how he was promised 72 virgins and yet none exist in hell

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Troops of the Nigerian Armed Forces have killed scores of suspected Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP) terrorists, who stormed Damboa town to attack a military formation.

Top security sources added that the gallant troops recovered six gun trucks out of the gun trucks the terrorists used to attack the military formation.

LEADERSHIP recall that the ISWAP terrorists were reported to had stormed the town of Damboa at about 10:30am on Wednesday with many gun trucks, shooting sporadically.

The incident, the sources said, threw the entire town into confusion as residents and displaced persons fled to different directions for safety.

“Nigerian Military foiled ISWAP attack on Damboa town in Borno State. Scores of the assailants were killed and injured by the gallant troops.They also destroyed six of the 11 gun trucks brought by the ISWAP fighters,” said the security source.

https://leadership.ng/troops-kill-scores-of-iswap-terrorists-in-borno-recover-6-gun-trucks/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

DUMB NEWS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever / Philip Aduda Greeted By A Cultural Group In Abuja. Photo / I Spent 11 Hours In The Wilderness - Dino Melaye Opens Up On His Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.