Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks (36792 Views)

Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics) / Troops Kill Several ISWAP/BHT Terrorists In Borno, Recover Arms (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by eldeens: 5:33am On Jun 03, 2021
May our Soldiers succeed, give then the shock of their lives and communicate to them with the language they understand. Not only ISWAP, any group or person that attack, killed or destroyed government facilities should be dealt with.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by eldeens: 5:37am On Jun 03, 2021
kettykin:
This is looking more like a football match where, the side that wins take home the trophy which includes military hardware and trucks but for how long will the military match continue before alternative means of ending this war is brought to bear

Football tournament has an end date, and for us positive thinkers, we prayed that the tournament should end so nest and for the NA to claimed the victory and go home with the trophy.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by stepaside1: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2021
AntiBMC:
I came for the pictures but as usual, fulani army neva disappoints. Only one corpse that must've been killed by mistake. Where are the others? Abi their body disappear after the said attack?

All this media hullabaloo nd audio killing of ISWAP because twitter suspend one vegetable for twelve hours.

Una never start.
You won't believe this because it is good news for Nigerians and our gallant troops but you are quick to believe that Malami advised PMB to suspend constitution without a shred of evidence provided, with many gyrating up and down on that thread.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by RMoneyInTheBank: 5:46am On Jun 03, 2021
This is commendable... Please be offensive at all times....dont wait to be ambushed... Good job
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Japsylee: 5:47am On Jun 03, 2021
CodeTemplar:
In the news about how shekau was dislodged, over 50 gun trucks were reported. What happened to the rest ? Or is this what Buhari meant when he was saying a fight ginst the BH is a fight against the north?
Halfhearted attacks on the 'norrth' but total annihilation of others.

Lets appreciate the troops when they do well . It's all in our best interest for Nigeria to survive and not be destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by plaindealer: 5:48am On Jun 03, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

DUMB NEWS!!!

grin grin grin

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by miky(m): 5:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Nigeria will ALWAYS destroy its Enemies!!
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by CodeTemplar: 5:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Japsylee:

Lets appreciate the troops when they do well . It's all in our best interest for Nigeria to survive and not be destroyed.
Stop talking religiously and foolishly. If two don't agree why should one force himself on the other?
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by plaindealer: 5:52am On Jun 03, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by plaindealer: 5:54am On Jun 03, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Stop talking religiously and foolishly. If two don't agree why should one force himself on the other?

Must you Igbos bully people with your madness? This is a public forum, not your ipob terrorirst battlefield.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by ugodedoc: 5:57am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

https://twitter.com/Abbakar1030/status/1400161068203364356?s=19

Tomorrow my SE brothers will say Buhari or our NA are doing nothing in the North.

Lying to themselves without fear

The reason why stupid politicians are misbehaving is because we have fools like this guy in Nigeria. Those who leaves the problem of the day to focus on unnecessary issues.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 03, 2021
peacekante:
Dear Ndi Igbo, don't listen to people who lie that Terrorists in north are being pampered o.
If you watch the video of what Terrorists go true in the north, you will understand.

Please, let us not allow the military to come and do same in our region. Please south east governors tell Nnamdi Kanu to retreat. I beg you.
What about payment of ransome? Isn't that to pamper and emboldened them?
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Lama70(m): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2021
SharaReporter, please verify �
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by plaindealer: 6:02am On Jun 03, 2021
ugodedoc:

The reason why stupid politicians are misbehaving is because we have fools like this guy in Nigeria. Those who leaves the problem of the day to focus on unnecessary issues.

Which one are necessary issues? Igbos and unknown terrorists killing their fellow ibo people and burning down their houses, businesses and public infrastructures?
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by 3verblazing(m): 6:05am On Jun 03, 2021
CodeTemplar:
if 6/50 is victory for you, then I can see your mental soundness level clearly.
6/11 gun trucks were destroyed according to the news .. where u see 50?
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Bellotelli: 6:05am On Jun 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
They all deserve death.

Next they will all fall.
I bliv ur generation will fall before the Nigerian military... Watch out.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Mayng01(m): 6:06am On Jun 03, 2021
So, it’s no longer NA versus BH but ISWAP. Hmmm!
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by igbowoman: 6:06am On Jun 03, 2021
Audio
ISWAP WORKS for fulani
Nobody believes this rubbish
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by pikechukwu6(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2021
Scores is just only one dead body... undecided undecided undecided Nigeria troops I dey hail oooh

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Where is Abubakar Shekau?
I wish kidnapping could also be tackled with the same gusto
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Watched the video of the helicopter gunship giving them hell and I am glad to say that air support is everything and I appreciate this Buhari government for equipping the military even more because their morale is very high right now.

This is the second ISWAP mega loss at the hands of the NA in a matter of days

I also gather over 50 ISWAP terrorists were killed and ISWAP lost Top commander Oumar TELA in today's failed attempt to infiltrate SF brigade Damboa town.
I saw the shelling and was highly impressed..

Nigerian Airforce is willing able and ready..

Fly boys to the worl!!
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Luigi02:

Link to watch the video Pls
Check defense hq on Twitter like.. the vid is there...
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by seunayantokun(m): 6:25am On Jun 03, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Fake news from cheap paid propagandists!

Audio killing

When they kill ESN, they show all dead bodies. When they 'kill' SCORES of terrorists, pictures don't match up. There is a tomorrow after today. May the Lord God pay them back with the way they have managed our lives in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Akalia(m): 6:26am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

https://twitter.com/Abbakar1030/status/1400161068203364356?s=19

Tomorrow my SE brothers will say Buhari or our NA are doing nothing in the North.

Lying to themselves without fear
I love this. I am proud of our Armed Forces.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Awaja(m): 6:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Kill them all
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by michoim(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2021
Kudos to NA
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Kenturkey048(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Luigi02:

Link to watch the video Pls

You think say the niggarrrr get any link. ...
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2021
SARSCoV2:
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces!

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

"The labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain"

who tell you that, no hero in Nigeria everyone is a clown
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by HRMK: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2021
ATTACKING MILITARY FORMATIONS?IS THIS OVERCONFIDENCE OR SUICIDE MISSION?SIMPLY WONDERING OOOH...........
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Sefu: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2021
good success!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fubara A Small Man, I Dare You To Do Your Worst - Enemi Alabo George / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.