Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks (36786 Views)

Troops Kill Several Iswap/Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Recover Weapons (Pics) / Troops Kill Several ISWAP/BHT Terrorists In Borno, Recover Arms (Photos) / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Realkingrex(m): 6:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Please wake up it’s already in vein....
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by yahmohy27: 6:48am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Some cursed people (onion bandits) won't be happy right now...

hahaha do we have onion bandits again

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by isaacprinz(m): 6:52am On Jun 03, 2021
goodnessme1:
They all deserve death.

Next they will all fall.
The death you wish our gallant officers will be reversed back to you, don't worry continue surpporting UGM and ESN activities in your region nobody go hear am tell you. Just that by then you cowards will turn less previledge and innocent citizens.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by souljaslim(m): 6:56am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Are you sure you are mentally sound enough to type? What in the name of confused comment is this?
What has 50 gun trucks got to do with Damboa and today's victory by the NA?
It only took 50 gun trucks to end Boko Haram..
Why did the army not go to sambisa all this year's?..now the remain chibok girls have changed hsnds
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by iampeterben(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2021
Finish them all!
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by babatee90(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2021
Is this the kinda death UGM and IPOB terrorists want?
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by rhektor(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2021
CodeTemplar:
if 6/50 is victory for you, then I can see your mental soundness level clearly.

You're mentally deranged, what is the correlation between 50 ISWAP gun trucks that killed Shekau and this Damboa attack?
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Bestbeelieve: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

https://twitter.com/Abbakar1030/status/1400161068203364356?s=19

Tomorrow my SE brothers will say Buhari or our NA are doing nothing in the North.

Lying to themselves without fear

listen to yourself! mskewwww!!
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Shybucks: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2021
Only 6 gun trucks.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Bestbeelieve:

listen to yourself! mskewwww!!

You are blind and deaf
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by ThePlugg(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2021
We need pictures

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Topmaike007(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Na only one person dem kill cos I no see pass one person.. Cos if na SE na all of them dem go show give us..
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by PAWG(m): 7:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Please any weapons and trucks you recover, DESTROY, BURN AND CRUSH them
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Bestbeelieve: 7:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

You are blind and deaf

Olodooo! i knw your type! urchins!
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by babamadiba(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Are you sure you are mentally sound enough to type? What in the name of confused comment is this?
What has 50 gun trucks got to do with Damboa and today's victory by the NA?
and seven other fools like him liked the comment.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 03, 2021
Bestbeelieve:

Olodooo! i knw your type! urchins!

Itibolibo I know your type! Cretinous leprechaun
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Bestbeelieve: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Itibolibo I know your type! Cretinous leprechaun

pffff Gerra rah hia man....i dont waste time on by products! shussh!
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Akpuobi1: 7:27am On Jun 03, 2021
How does 1 picture of a dead man translate to scores?

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by walex2(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2021
kettykin:
This is looking more like a football match where, the side that wins take home the trophy which includes military hardware and trucks but for how long will the military match continue before alternative means of ending this war is brought to bear
who own the trucks? They are all military trucks seized by the terrorists
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Ipisi(m): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Watched the video of the helicopter gunship giving them hell and I am glad to say that air support is everything and I appreciate this Buhari government for equipping the military even more because their morale is very high right now.

This is the second ISWAP mega loss at the hands of the NA in a matter of days

I also gather over 50 ISWAP terrorists were killed and ISWAP lost Top commander Oumar TELA in today's failed attempt to infiltrate SF brigade Damboa town.

Please share the video of the helicopter gunship
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Sholaco: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2021
CodeTemplar:
if 6/50 is victory for you, then I can see your mental soundness level clearly.
child of hate, we all know your root... grin. Remember, if you like join the terrorists group and you will be kill like that aboki laying on the ground in that picture
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Lazenby007(m): 7:34am On Jun 03, 2021
Buhari will buy them new ones
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by deavicky(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2021
That good at least for once I believe the Army though the vehicle looks like our trucks that was originally taken buy them.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Timfreds(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2021
Everything about this Buhari government is propaganda. Believe this audio killing news at your deception.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2021
Well done our good soldiers.
Nigerians are solidly behind you.

Thanks for always protecting us. God bless the Nigerian Army!
God bless the good people of Nigeria!
God bless the leadership of Nigeria!
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Chai
One of bulari pikin as been killed
He wont like this news at all
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2021
Na only one person I dey see for the photos
Where are the scores that is mentioned
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by dallasi: 8:00am On Jun 03, 2021
GOATandYAMtheory:
Some cursed people (onion bandits) won't be happy right now...

Holy Moses ...Onion bandits? OMG
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by rollandben(m): 8:01am On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by Harmattan123(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2021
Our soldiers are winning

Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by VGlobal: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Please can you share link to this video clip
Thanks
Tetehjewels:
Watched the video of the helicopter gunship giving them hell and I am glad to say that air support is everything and I appreciate this Buhari government for equipping the military even more because their morale is very high right now.

This is the second ISWAP mega loss at the hands of the NA in a matter of days

I also gather over 50 ISWAP terrorists were killed and ISWAP lost Top commander Oumar TELA in today's failed attempt to infiltrate SF brigade Damboa town.
Re: Troops Kill Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno, Recover 6 Gun Trucks by dallasi: 8:24am On Jun 03, 2021
Topmaike007:
Na only one person dem kill cos I no see pass one person.. Cos if na SE na all of them dem go show give us..

kip kwayet Onion bandit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Philip Aduda Greeted By A Cultural Group In Abuja. Photo / Governor Ayade Exempts The Poor From Taxes / Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.