Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement (2386 Views)

Official DSSS Twitter Handle Condemned For Embarassing Igbophobic Tweets / DSS Must Arrest Fani-kayode For Incitement: Atiku Hails British Envoy / Tony Elumelu Joins Paul Kagame, Others At Breakfast Meeting In Japan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by SLAP44: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2021
Paul Kagame was found to be an ESN commander in Imo state today. His cup is full.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by IduNaOba: 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin

The way things are going Bubril may be napped by icd when he is done in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Praxis758: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Same way NCC will sanction and revoke Twitter license.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Freestainworld(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2021
Buhari the foreign president, the only Grammer he knows is " I Am shocked" chief shock absorber.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Cruseder(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
every body done see bubu finish.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2021
I was in RWANDA early this year, your country is not better than Nigeria, you just want to trend

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by greatdreamer(m): 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2021
supportnija:
I was in RWANDA early this year, your country is not better than Nigeria, you just want to trend
what did you go there to do?
Did you see any cow on the street?
Did you hear of kidnapping?
Do they have presidency like Adeshina and Garba Shehu?
Is their president a vegetable like yours no?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2021
grin grin DSS dey fear face now

If you (governor/governor's aid) allow DSS use you do doormat, them go use you clean leg

Na so
Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by amuwo1980: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
supportnija:
If not for oil and the resilience of the south , Nigeria wud have been a 1000x worse than Rwanda

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2021
supportnija:
They are not better than the headquarter of poverty

Buhari don kukuma borrow you, borrow your future join

Guy, wake up!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2021
greatdreamer:
It is very easy to hide in ogbete market and be typing rubish, when are traveling outside Nigeria? has Kanu your leader told you the work is doing in UK? your head no de work... , How I wish I am president I would have divided the country... all this rubish would have come to an end..... Just go to your ogbete market and be selling expired Tyre ...
Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Thisis2raw(m): 12:08am On Jun 03, 2021
greatdreamer:
why answer a senseless person?
Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

They are not better than the headquarter of poverty

Buhari don kukuma borrow you, borrow your future join

Guy, wake up!
Op you funny , I travel a lot, do you know the funnest thing about some of you, you only think like your leader Kanu , a jobless thing , has he told the work is doing in UK? Some of your men are into prostitution and drug, nothing more..
Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 03, 2021
amuwo1980:

If not for oil and the resilience of the south , Nigeria wud have been a 1000x worse than Rwanda
You think from your ANUS which oil from South?why not mention the south, Enugu,Abia, ebonyi, anambra, OP, your land is dry, you don't have anything, let Nigeria divide aside from money ritual, drug, baby factory , selling of expired product what can you boast again? Don't quote I am not your mate .
Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2021
supportnija:

Op you funny , I travel a lot, do you know the funnest thing about some of you, you only think like your leader Kanu , a jobless thing , has he told the work is doing in UK? Some of your men are into prostitution and drug, nothing more..
Traveller, what's your own job jare

Who's bankrolling your travelling expenses

Don't tell me that money is now a magnet attracted to you cheesy grin

And if no one is bankrolling you, your travelling na for Google map

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by leofab(f): 12:30am On Jun 03, 2021
True
Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by nlreserve: 12:42am On Jun 03, 2021
Like seriously, i really dey hail those BMC guys who always pretend not to see all the loop holes that are continuously exposed for the world to see. They will be busy looking for posts about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB as if they are the problem of Nigeria. fuk helinues thebosstrevor1 tinubuadvocate coldshisha simplyleo

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Tinubuadvocate: 1:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Anyone that disturbing the peace of this country will not know peace. Kanu the China made general that always instigating problems has caused many death and pain to many home.You are killing security that watching over you ,you forget they also have family too.
Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Sincinnati: 1:07am On Jun 03, 2021
I don’t believe this.

Where’s the link to the video?
Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by rex444(m): 2:28am On Jun 03, 2021
I swear ee get some kind talks I go see, I go wish to be monitoring spirit so that izuzuo ezuzuo eh. . M ticha Ga ife....
Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 03, 2021
supportnija:
You haven't been to Rwanda.
Re: Breaking News! DSSS To Arrest Paul Kagame For Incitement by Mynd44: 4:47am On Jun 03, 2021
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

Seccession: Africa will loose respect if Nigeria breaks__/Gov Abdulahi Ganduje / See What Amotekun Are Now Doing / Malami Caught Attending APC Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.