Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West (24790 Views)

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / Kunle Togun To Tinubu: Why Did APC Fool Nigerians With Restructuring Promise? / Kunle Togun: South-West Has Been Invaded By Foreign Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by AntiBMC(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
[/b] all these dumb fellows on this forum sef with baseless allegations.
Is it from your tiny hut in Ijebu that you knew all these?
Ode ni e

U must be really daft or suffering from jaundice. So you didn't see the news online? You will nuh make ur research b4 u comment. Ode.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Hseffa: 9:22am On Jun 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This is an over simplification, the border is not just open for "criminals," rather

Sadly, it's beyond your emotional explanations.
1. Fulanis trust no one. Not loyal, good and deadlier than snake.

2. Afonja, tricked by Fulanis. You see who rules Ilorin today?

3. Fulanis destroyed TOTALLY, any relics of culture of most Hausa communities.

4. Othman Dan Fodio tricks worked in 17th century but will fail now.

5. Where is the ANCESTRAL HOME OF FULANIS?? Ethiopia or India?

6. Why your tribe so FUVKING homeless everywhere??
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by DannyG8(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2021
Nigeria Hello
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by TheMan3: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This is an over simplification, the border is not just open for "criminals," rather you have to understand the North.

On both sides of the border between Nigeria and Niger are the same ethnic groups, in fact some villages are actually split in half by these artificial borders drawn by colonialists.

So, in order for these villages and communities way of life not to be altered, the border must remain a soft border in order to not overly burden these communities that move between both nations.

Unfortunately, so elements take advantage of this, but not to the dimension stated here, most people who cross the border daily have done so historically for hundreds of years and are on legitimate business. This actually boosts the economy of the nation and increases inter-regional trade.

Mumu are there no yorubas in Benin Republic? They speak the same language. In fact if you can speak Yoruba, you can communicate without problems in Benin Republic. So why is the Southern borders not "soft"
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Phrankin(m): 9:24am On Jun 03, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Very soon you will have no region - cool
Chaii! Guy, why are you like this na? Small play you come dey take am serious.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by KAHBOOM: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Like I said, in the SW, we live in denial!

Lols

The funny tin is that Yoruba's need Igbo's more than Igbo's need them.Fulani's are more interested in the west than east.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Curious345: 9:34am On Jun 03, 2021
You are wrong ,Kwara is Yoruba land .. Fulani are MIGRANTs.
NaijirianKing:
Fulani are being attacked in Kwara state... imagine being attacked on your home soil. And you are here talking about farmlands...

Eventually Fulani will strike back and then everyone will begin to call Fulani all sorts of names. But, let's record this day, Kwara is Fulani land, and Fulani are being attacked in that very same Kwara... and yet you are so tribalistic and bias that you justify Fulani being attacked on their home soil.

Continue, this will only cause reprisal attacks and more insecurity... Nigeria, Nigeria, which way??

Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by jaxxy(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2021
AntiBMC:
They should better fish them out nd kick them out of SW. A good place to look is the Ondo barracks, where thousands of fulani foreigners are taking refuge nd are being trained by soldiers.

Are u serious about this?
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Lols

The funny tin is that Yoruba's need Igbo's more than Igbo's need them.Fulani's are more interested in the west than east.

No landmass is enough for terrorists,
Both zones need each other,
The gas in Imo State and Hope Uzodinma is not a coincidence
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by maste: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2021
No fulani is an indigene of Nigeria. That's why they can never love this country until they turn it into their homeland. They migrated from Futta Jalon. Even Oga at the top his grandpa migrated from Chad. Don't get fooled again.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Ola17: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Image123:

Bro, like i have stated. The muslims have their way and ideology. And of course, the fulanis have the crude modus operandi of going about it. This has always been and will continue to be even if pastor Adeboye or the Pope is Nigerian president. It has nothing to do with a particular party or Buhari islamisation of Nigeria or enshrining Sharia in the constitution. So it's left for the FG and all the leaders to curb it and not support it.
We can't continue looking for every fulani news to give the I told you so feel. That's the way they've been doing since as far back as i can remember. They've been more brazen since GEJ a weak leader and PMB a nepotistic leader. Like i said again, none of these as being shown as FG agenda.

Did you by any chance vote or campaigned for APC in 2015/2019?
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Jackson105:

Just shvt your mouth and face your landlocked region.

The commerce general of Nigeria, the financial sector of Nigeria, the market of Nigeria, they don’t need government like
Hausa/fulani billionaires, they are financial heart of this great country, go to Aba, onitsha, nnewi, etc and see if the government support them the way they support dangote and co, Igbo land will be China, if Igbo land was that useless, they would have freed them long long time, imagine that.. I am from Niger delta, but forget the igbos, they are the financial house of Nigeria, their commerce is nothing to compete with. In Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, they do it well, I went to Togo, Senegal, cote d voire, sometimes, I met them at the market. North know their use, I schooled with some of the Hausa/fulani kids here in london, they know the truth, one even said his father who is a top politician said they can’t let igbos go, they have to know how they do it before they can.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by SpearofGod(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Look at the way you are contradicting yourself. You are saying the Southwest should flush them out, and at the same time saying Buhari will not allow Fulani to kill those who voted for him. What a paradox? So you think Buhari will allow the flushing out of Fulani from the southwest? Money politics really has a way of rendering someone mentally incapacitated .
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Akanbiedu(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Will you shut up your mouth this is important issues. Anyway back to the issue this is not right time to shift blame on anyone we have to work In hands to hands to flush this bastard out from our lands.

What thing certain Buhari will never ordered the killing of anyone or open way for killer to kill who elected him. Buhari himself not happy with what is happening .

Did you read the article? How can you open the country to foreigners that are mostly battle-hardened when you don't even have the state power to effectively handle their excesses.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by AntiBMC(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Are u serious about this?

I'm not kidding. The news was carried by reputable sources. Search here or on Google for the news.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Image123(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2021
Ola17:

Did you by any chance vote or campaigned for APC in 2015/2019?

i didn't campaign for APC in any of the years but i have certainly spoken against bad governance through the years, either in APC or PDP. i voted for APC in 2015 but wasn't in a position to vote in 2019. i wanted GEJ out in 2015 and APC provided a better and realistic alternative. I also summarily asked for PMB to be given some time and space to prove himself and do his job before reassessing him. PDP has not provided a better alternative to APC since, and other parties have been unrealistic. i hope this has nothing to do with pastor Bosun yet again?
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Ola17: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2021
Image123:

i didn't campaign for APC in any of the years but i have certainly spoken against bad governance through the years, either in APC or PDP. i voted for APC in 2015 but wasn't in a position to vote in 2019 . i wanted GEJ out in 2015 and APC provided a better and realistic alternative. I also summarily asked for PMB to be given some time and space to prove himself and do his job before reassessing him. PDP has not provided a better alternative to APC since, and other parties have been unrealistic. i hope this has nothing to do with pastor Bosun yet again?

I thought as much. I was able to infer from your comments that you must have supported APC at one point. You just don’t want to admit that you made a bad choice, for reasons best known to you.

You know, it surprises me that you are shocked Buhari didn’t deliver. Come on, what did you expect going by his antecedents in the 80’s? What do you expect from a coup plotter?

Yes, everything boils down to Bosun’s apt ‘prophecy’. We have to look at the bigger picture.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by FryMosquito: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2021
Built2last:
Naa. It's the safest region. The blues will soon start, then reggae will follow. Keep laughing Igbos fighting to save their land

NOTE TO YORUBA YOUTHS:

This is former DMI. Director of military intelligence talking. Take him serious.

Yoruba youths, rise and defend your land before it's too late.

And to every Yoruba Muslim, when Fulani arrives with their knives and AK47, they don't know if you are a Yoruba Muslim or not.

They want your land, and if you are on their way, they slaughter, kill maim, rape and burn down houses. See what is happening in Benue, Taraba and Katsina. Those guys are vampires.

Stand up now and leave Igbo to face their problem.
No smoke without fire
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by donjahsy(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Jackson105:

Just shvt your mouth and face your landlocked region.
This should have been an eye opener to you, but you are here still playing the tribal game. I pray you don't become the victim when winter comes.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by kelly72: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2021
Two years to go and they are running behind schedule.
So expect an escalation of Fulani herdsmen killings across
the South and Middle Belt.

They need to firmly establish the hegemony before 2023
hand over.

Also expect a defiant attempt to hand over to themselves
or at the worst, someone who licks their ass.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:
This is an over simplification, the border is not just open for "criminals," rather you have to understand the North.

On both sides of the border between Nigeria and Niger are the same ethnic groups, in fact some villages are actually split in half by these artificial borders drawn by colonialists.

So, in order for these villages and communities way of life not to be altered, the border must remain a soft border in order to not overly burden these communities that move between both nations.

Unfortunately, so elements take advantage of this, but not to the dimension stated here, most people who cross the border daily have done so historically for hundreds of years and are on legitimate business. This actually boosts the economy of the nation and increases inter-regional trade.

they are not Nigerians... Simple as that... If you relate this to similar ethnicity between Niger, chat and northern Nigeria, that means our security will be jeopardized

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by CoachEmmanuel98: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
ok
He died in shame. This generation wont accept Tribal bitterness and hate against the Igbo or any other genuine Nigerian tribe..
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by nedekid: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2021
NaijirianKing:

So because you have Hispanics living on both sides of the Mexican/US boarders, the US then should have a"soft" boarder to allow the Hispanics move back and forth?
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by nedekid: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2021
This is said by Gen Togun and must be taken with all seriousness.
The younger folks might not know this general. To enlighten them, this man use to be the director of military intelligence.
He knows what he is saying!
Truelly there must be an agender. The southern land boarders were all closed, meanwhile those up north were opened to fulanis and their cattle along with ak 47.
Nigerians were being killed for taking rice across the boarders yet foreigners were allowed to come in freely with arms!
If you still see nothing wrong with this gov, you need to have your head examined!

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by MummyD2020(f): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2021
Hahhahhahahaa, where are the yorubas forming neutrality? E don happen. This netflix is interesting walahi!
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by kokomilala(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Only one easy option- map them,ferret them out and obliterate them.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by UKBobo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
ok

LOL...Abacha sold his soul for $$$....only person he can advise is the devil
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by almarthins(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Built2last:
Naa. It's the safest region. The blues will soon start, then reggae will follow. Keep laughing Igbos fighting to save their land

NOTE TO YORUBA YOUTHS:

This is former DMI. Director of military intelligence talking. Take him serious.

And to every Yoruba Muslim, when Fulani arrives with their knives and AK47, they don't know if you are a Yoruba Muslim or not.

They want your land, and if you are on their way, they slaughter, kill maim, rape and burn down houses. See what is happening in Benue, Taraba and Katsina. Those guys are vampires.

Are yorubas standing in the way of igbos? Lets stop this one sided bashing. We have a common enemy, if u doubt me. Ask a typical hausa Fulani what he think about the southern geography, he doesn't see us as been different, to them we are all iyamiri. It is quite clear that this element are now very concentrated in South West and mid west. Now that is not good for yoruba.
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Sterope(f): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Which Fulani are you talking about? The militias or your everyday Fulani?
Built2last:

NOTE TO YORUBA YOUTHS:

Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Kirigidi(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jackson105:

Says who? You?

This is how fools suffer losses; They disregard advices and dismiss warnings. They loose guard and take things for granted. Suddenly before they realise their mistakes (the danger), boom! it's already too late. Afonja and Ilorin in perspective!
Re: Ajibola Togun: Fulani Men From Mali, Niger, Chad Have Infiltrated South-West by Jackson105: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kirigidi:
[s][/s] This is how fools suffer losses; They disregard advices and dismiss warnings. They loose guard and take things for granted. Suddenly before they realise their mistakes (the danger), boom! it's already too late. Afonja and Ilorin in perspective![s][/s]

Nonsense and balderdash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emefiele: Governors Appoint Soludo As Chairman Of Committee To Engage CBN / Buhari Can’t Double President, Petroleum Minister – Ijaw Groups / Biafra: Kanu's Lawyer Ejiofor Address The World After Ecowas Court Today(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.