Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Cordyceps Militaris: One Of The Countless Wonders Of Creation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cordyceps Militaris: One Of The Countless Wonders Of Creation (315 Views)

“I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid / Bbnaija: Uti Nwachukwu Wonders Why Tacha Has Not Been Disqualified / I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cordyceps Militaris: One Of The Countless Wonders Of Creation by Bibiyobra: 12:19am On Jun 03, 2021
Cordyceps is a fungus that lives on certain caterpillars in the high mountain regions of China. Cordyceps is most commonly used for kidney disorders and male sexual problems. It is also used after a kidney transplant, for liver problems, improving athletic performance, and many other conditions.
How does it work ?
Cordyceps improve immunity by stimulating cells and specific chemicals in the immune system. It may also have activity against cancer cells and may shrink tumor size, particularly with lung or skin cancers.
Smacin cordyceps militaris is natural and works wonders.
STOCKIST AND DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED
CALL 08039586052

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Popular Singer, Wizkid Replaces Signature Name, Now Big Wiz / Gospel Music Producer Dies From Gunshot Wound One Week To His W / Beyonce Can't Sing- Trick Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.