Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,068 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Who Is The One Who Deceives The Lord? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The One Who Deceives The Lord? (140 Views)

How Satan Deceives People With The Bible / Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit / How Pastors Deceives The Gullibles: A Case Study Of Prophet David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The One Who Deceives The Lord? by live4dgospel(m): 7:29am On Jun 03, 2021
God doesn’t redeem those with only ‘a bit of sin.’ God does not even glance at those who say, “God, I have only a little bit of sin.” The ones He shows pity for are those who say, “God, I am a mass of sin. I am going to hell. Please save me.” The complete sinners who say, “God, I would be saved if only You saved me. I cannot pray for repentance anymore because I know I cannot help but to repeatedly sin. Please save me.”

God saves those who depend on Him completely. I myself tried to offer daily prayers of repentance too, but prayers of repentance never freed me from sin. So, I knelt down before God and prayed, “God, please take pity on me and save me from all my sins.” The ones who pray like this will be saved. They come to believe in the redemption of God and the baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist. They will be saved.

God only delivers those who know themselves to be masses of sin, a brood of evildoers. The ones who say, “I have only committed this tiny sin. Please forgive me for it,” are still sinners and God cannot save them. God only saves those who admit to themselves that they are complete masses of sin.

In Isaiah 59:1-2, it is written, “Behold the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; nor His ear heavy, that it cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that He will not hear.”

Because we are born as masses of sin, God cannot look upon us fondly. It is not because His hand is shortened, His ear is heavy, or that He cannot hear us asking for His forgiveness.

God tells us, “Your iniquities have separated you from Me; and your sins have hidden My face from you, so that I will not hear.” Because we have so much sin in our hearts, we cannot enter Heaven, even if the doors are wide open.

If we, who are but masses of sin, asked for forgiveness every time we sinned, God would have to repeatedly kill His Son. God does not want to do this. He says, “Do not come to Me everyday with your sins. I sent you My Son to redeem you from all your sins. All you have to do is understand how He took away your sins and accept that it is the truth. Then, believe in the gospel of the water and the Spirit to be saved. This is the greatest love I have given you, my creations.”

This is what He tells us. “Believe in My Son and receive the remission of your sins. I, your God, sent My own Son to atone for all your sins and iniquities. Believe in My Son and be saved.”

Those who do not know themselves to be masses of sin ask His forgiveness for their every little sin. They go before Him without knowing the terrible weight of their sins and just pray, “Please forgive this tiny bit of sin. I will never do it again.”

They also try to deceive Him with such prayers. We do not commit sin just once, but do so continually until we die. We would have to keep asking for forgiveness until the very last day of our lives, because we cannot stop sinning and our flesh serves the law of sin until we die.

Being forgiven for one little sin cannot solve the problem of sin because we commit countless sins every day. So, the only way we can be free of sin is by passing all our sins onto Jesus.
Re: Who Is The One Who Deceives The Lord? by live4dgospel(m): 7:30am On Jun 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Get In Touch With The Evil Spirits Removal In Mississauga / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.