Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,946 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (138 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
*08/06/2021* Meditate on this tonight:

Psalms 44:3
3 For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, Neither did their own arm save them: But thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, Because thou hadst a favour unto them.

The favour of God is all you need in life. There is a pattern of growth which is in this order

Grow in statue.
Grow in wisdom.
Grow in favour with God and all men.

The favour of God in your life will give you ease. Favour is not money, favour is men partnering with you to succeed in life. We need the help in life, no man can do it alone. When men go out of there way to bless you, it is a proof favour is at work in your life. If everything you have is gotten by your sweat, it is a sign you lack favour.

Favour is a garment, you can wear it anywhere you go, it is a magnet that draws people to partner with you at no cost. Get the favour of God in your life and experience cheap victory.

Prayer: Lord we thank you for your love, we thank you for the provision of favour. Lord help us to find favour with you and all men in the name of Jesus
Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by HRSweetness(f): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thank you very much for taking the time to share such rich truth.

First Nairalander I'll be following smiley

1 Like

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by Acekidc4(m): 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Absolutely. It's only Divine Favour that can turn one life around beyond one's imagination and expectations.

Lord GOD, I need your Favour Tonight.

1 Like

Re: Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 7:00am On Jun 09, 2021
HRSweetness:
Thank you very much for taking the time to share such rich truth.

First Nairalander I'll be following smiley

I am honoured

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Death On The Cross And His Resurrection Is The Center Of The Gospel / The Media Bias On The Church / BEST Business Analysis CBAP/CCBA Training In Port Harcourt ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.