Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) (38651 Views)

Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) / Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by OsusTroller: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2021
HolinessForever:
I won't be Suprised if they come up with sitings of numerous UFO's and aliens in the course of this adventure. The World is prepping for some huge stuff.
The Coming of Jesus is at Hand. Repent and believe the gospel.
Shut up!

Does JESUS know where Venus is or does he have any clues about the planet?

DURING JESUS' TIME, EVERYONE BELIEVED THAT:
THE EARTH IS FLAT (ACCORDING TO YOUR BIBLE)

EVERYONE ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE EARTH IS THE CENTER OF UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING ELSE, INCLUDING SUN AND MOON REVOLVES AROUND IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Impactortony(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
viceddy95:
We are still talking about cow grazing in this part of the world, while some countries are far discovering things through technology, direction less leaders have finished the country and some human beings are still trying to repackage the same people without direction for political office come 2023...and some jobless and no brain � youths are the people campaigning for them...

May God strengthen us
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by femmoy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
T
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by ibkonekt(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Only fools will believe NASA and their photoshop and CGI trash they deceive the masses with year in and year out . Which Venus smelling lies
its flat
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
Buliwyf:

Stop being an ignorant clown. You can actually see Venus from the earth without even using a telescope. Then when you use a good telescope you can see it clearer. You are clueless but advising people more enlightened than you to do a research.
lol okay o Oga here’s a quick exercise for you find out an image of anything celestial that isn’t photoshopped or CGI by nasa . Heck find me picture of all the satellites orbiting the Earth that’s not photoshop I’ll wait as long as you want they are using cartoons to deceive you
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
Beancounter93:

NASA has gone to many planets. They don't do photoshop

Don't listen to conspiracy theoriues....

Or if you think Americans lie...the Russians too have sent crafts to Venus far more than the Americans.
Jesus Christ see the nonsense coming from you they have gone to many planets ? Where’s the proof? Where’s the real photographic or video evidence that isn’t CGI please take time to watch the moon landing videos and tell me what you really see .
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 1:13am On Jun 05, 2021
NASA should please embark on another mission ASAP to yet another micro planet, "Earth Troubled Child" Nigeria.

It's only with their advanced equipments can we diagnose this country.

It's better we try that UAR.
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Buliwyf: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2021
AlphaAlex:
lol okay o Oga here’s a quick exercise for you find out an image of anything celestial that isn’t photoshopped or CGI by nasa . Heck find me picture of all the satellites orbiting the Earth that’s not photoshop I’ll wait as long as you want they are using cartoons to deceive you

I have never seen someone so ignorant and so boastful. Get yourself a good telescope and you can see the ISS from the earth. You can see many other low orbit satellites too.

If I get you an image even from a telescope I have used you will claim it was photoshopped so I won't waste my time on you. If you are really interested in knowledge and not just some loony conspiracy theorist, get a telescope yourself.

I would have taken you seriously if you had argued about the color of the images of distant galaxies or celestial bodies only because those are added later by using the wavelength of the lights emitted by the bodies. But for you to start arguing that satellites are photoshopped. Even the ISS used by Russia and China are photoshopped too, you revealed yourself to be ignorant.

1 Like

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Buliwyf:

I have never seen someone so ignorant and so boastful. Get yourself a good telescope and you can see the ISS from the earth. You can see many other low orbit satellites too.

If I get you an image even from a telescope I have used you will claim it was photoshopped so I won't waste my time on you. If you are really interested in knowledge and not just some loony conspiracy theorist, get a telescope yourself.

I would have taken you seriously if you had argued about the color of the images of distant galaxies or celestial bodies only because those are added later by using the wavelength of the lights emitted by the bodies. But for you to start arguing that satellites are photoshopped. Even the ISS used by Russia and China are photoshopped too, you revealed yourself to be ignorant.
Oga do what I told you and stop trying to be smart you have been fooled once why do you want to continue being fooled ? Just do what I told you him say na iss do you know how fast the earth is supposedly spinning? Google that one first then add the iss to the equation sha na cognitive Dissonance dey worry you now I understand
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 05, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Jesus Christ see the nonsense coming from you they have gone to many planets ? Where’s the proof? Where’s the real photographic or video evidence that isn’t CGI please take time to watch the moon landing videos and tell me what you really see .

Well, CGI came in 1972,(some 3 years after the first moon landings) and only got sophisticated enough in the last two decades to do what you think it did (my opinion).

I watched the videos. I have also seen many images as well. They show the real thing happened.
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Buliwyf: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Oga do what I told you and stop trying to be smart you have been fooled once why do you want to continue being fooled ? Just do what I told you him say na iss do you know how fast the earth is supposedly spinning? Google that one first then add the iss to the equation sha na cognitive Dissonance dey worry you now I understand

You do realize modern powerful tellescopes have high speed cameras, right? You realize even the flapping wings of hummingbirds as fast as it is can be slowed down with a high speed camera.

You realize the ISS is not the only satellite in the sky. There are other geosynchronous satellites too that don't have to move.

Look at this ignorant guy talking about cognitive dissonance. I bet you heard that one in the conspiracy website you read. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 05, 2021
Buliwyf:

You do realize modern powerful tellescopes have high speed cameras, right? You realize even the flapping wings of hummingbirds as fast as it is can be slowed down with a high speed camera.

You realize the ISS is not the only satellite in the sky. There are other geosynchronous satellites too that don't have to move.

Look at this ignorant guy talking about cognitive dissonance. I bet you heard that one in the conspiracy website you read. cheesy
okay brother no wahala sha know I tried to tell you the truth One love man
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Beancounter93:

Well, CGI came in 1972,(some 3 years after the first moon landings) and only got sophisticated enough in the last two decades to do what you think it did (my opinion).

I watched the videos. I have also seen many images as well. They show the real thing happened.
oh really no wahala sha whatever you choose to believe is up to you think critically about those videos one love man enjoy your day
Re: 'Earth's Evil Twin': NASA Heading To Venus For First Time In 30 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=UmarMJ post=102370389][/quote] white man use jesus wash our ancestors brain the israelites today don't believe in jesus and they fight their wars with bombs and rockets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Satellites Glimpse Ultra-powerful “black Hole” Whirlpools In Atlantic / Which Is More On Earth; Land Or Water? (Pictures) / Busted: Nigerian ‘Inventors’ Whose Claims Turned Out To Be False (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.