Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 (46204 Views)

Gunmen Attack House Of Abdurrahman Adamu, Kidnap Six / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ / Abdulrahman Kawu Sumaila Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Chirowman(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by iwaeda: 9:39am On Jun 03, 2021
“With these atrocities committed by the South-East people on record, how can Nigerians entrust them to govern us? I am sure not a single right-thinking Nigerian will endanger his life to support the candidature of any South-East politician contesting for presidency come 2023 general elections,” he said.

With this analogy, GMB is not qualified, neither ANYONE from North East or North West!
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by taikonet005(m): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2021
If you can't entrust them with the number one position then let them go their separate way...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Adakintroy: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2021
I torn between with igbo precidency.

On one hand, it's not a fair argument that one of the largest and most prosperious group in Nigeria has not ascend to he sit of power. in over 40yrs.

But on the other hand they have not acted as though they are for Nigeria. Note no country want to seed part of its territory. Not Spain to cataluna, England to Scotland. It's not done without a showdown.

Nnamdi did not help the course I dare say.

Igbos should understand that their now wealth is also a consequence of the numbers Nigeria has. Their prosperity as Marchant is due to interactions with great number of humans in the Nigerian space. its not all their doing. Humility matters. 1billion people for China is no joke. , Just like 200million people is no joke in Nigeria That is quarter the population of Africa. Respect it.

You want out you loose that advantage. Work you problem out with Nigeria. You need them.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Jun 03, 2021
iwaeda:
Why this much hatred for Igbos? Malami used same example of herdsmen being same business selling spare parts, our retd Major General Buhari reminded us of the civil war. Now this.

It’s not hatred bt reactions and counter reactions from people actions. There are Igbos in Apc.

@op the man is not making sense as the North he claims to have condemned bandits have failed to do anything about them even when they can identify them bt rather negotiating with them and encouraging them to continue to operate. Same with the Presidency.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Naijboy: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2021
Your own people are commiting worst atrocities and you want to continue ruling. Mumu.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by djon78(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2021
Who really give a hoot about presidency
It's because of backward old thinking that people think
Being a president have any value it adds to the region in question

A progressive nation should not be thinking of where the president is from

Should rather be talking of how to position the nation on how to profit and maximize the opportunities abounding within the region and the world

It's this backward thinking
That resulted in having the kind of president over the nation

Enough of this backward thinking and mindset
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Benoxvals(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2021
We can say the same for the north..
They’ve been harboring BH terrorists direct and indirectly on the record.
At this point,I will not be trusting anyone from any region to stir the affairs of this nation until we reevaluate Our constitution.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by UCHIHAmask: 9:42am On Jun 03, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
angry

Are you now calling them 10th Class citizens?
hahahahahaha....
this meme made me loud!although i know it shouldn't be.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Bulleye(m): 9:45am On Jun 03, 2021
iwaeda:
Why no right-thinking Nigerian’ll support Igbo presidential candidate -Buhari’s ex-aide

https://punchng.com/why-no-right-thinking-nigerianll-support-igbo-presidential-candidate-buharis-ex-aide/
The slave-master mentality of the northern political elite will soon land them in trouble. It is now that insecurities in the south east will stop the geo-political zone from producing the next president while the presidency was clinched by Buhari, a northern, at the height of Boko Haram insurgency. Then the north was not blackmailing Nigeria. The northern political elite will destroy Nigeria - not Sunday Igboho nor Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by iwaeda: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2021
jaxxy:

It’s not hatred bt reactions and counter reactions from people actions. There are Igbos in Apc.

You can see the hand writing on wall and you can read between the lines. For your information, I am from North Central.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by NextBuhari: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2021
Guyman02:
What he is trying to say is that the only tribe that Fulanis fear in Nigeria are the Igbos.
I have lived in the North most of my life and I can tell you that with all sincerity, it's believed that the Igbos have a natural intelligence which the Fulani cannot match and they are not scared of taking brutal decisions.
The average Fulani politician believe that giving power to Igbos will make them to lose control of minority tribes and areas they conquered as they will empower them to resist Fulani domination.
They also fear that Igbos can dominate and change the current warped constitutional order which has been in their favour. It's not about the thing he is saying.
In the past the Fulanis succeeded in turning other tribes against Igbos, but today Igbos seems to be getting sympathy of other tribes as Buhari has unintelligently destroyed the 'Taqqiya' built by Sardauna.

Listen carefully to this interview granted by Sardauna prior to Nigeria independence to know that the suspicion between these 2 groups didn't start recently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6coimsqIyw
How do you justify this unfounded assertions when President Shehu Shagari chose Alex Ekwueme, an Igbo as his Vice president?
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2021
Ok idiot let us go then we no do again

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Keep deceiving yourself, we're not going to cede the presidency to the south, north till forever

Yep... That's why the nation is heading for disintegration.

Soon, everyone will go his way!!!
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Lordofistanbul: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2021
This comment is barbaric and devilish, ibo tribe are part of Nigeria and should be given every necessary right to take active part in the management of this country affairs,one or two tribes can’t highjack system,too bad to say you don’t want them to go and you still don’t recognize them, that’s a total wickedness and maltreatment to the entire ibo populace,if you can’t allow them to take active part in the ruling then allow them to go based on their self wishes.I still prefers ibo government to this illiterate fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Daddy12daddy: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2021
Hg
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by LatentEnergy007: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=iwaeda post=102322906][b]Why no right-thinking Nigerian’ll support Igbo presidential candidate -Buhari’s ex-aide[

Sometimes I wonder what on earth makes these northerners think we want the presidency? I mean what makes them think we want to rule this zoo filled with animals? We refused in totality to be under them. Restructure the country, No. The Northerners are the only people very comfortable with this current trash called constitution.

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2021
iwaeda:

You can see the hand writing on wall and you can read between the lines. For your information, I am from North Central.

Hatred is when u do nothing and are hated for no reason. The reactions I see are either residual trust issues/sentiments from the civil war and reactions to present happenings on both sides. The Igbos play a part in this mindset. U carry past sentiments to judge present situations most times erroneously.

There are many Igbos that are friends or business partners with Fulanis or the government bt some few Igbos in a corner will use past sentiments to bring distrust and disaffection. Some Hausa Fulani’s do this too bt that how it grows.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Sapaz02: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2021
So it's a northern president that's worth trusting ur lives with ryt? A case study of what's happening in Nigeria at present.

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by iwaeda: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2021
jaxxy:

Hatred is when u do nothing and are hated for no reason. The reactions I see are either residual trust issues/sentiments from the civil war and reactions to present happenings on both sides. The Igbos play a part in this mindset. U carry past sentiments to judge present situations most times erroneously.

There are many Igbos that are friends or business partners with Fulanis or the government bt some few Igbos in a corner will use past sentiments to bring distrust and disaffection. Some Hausa Fulani’s do this too bt that how it grows.

If you say so, so many people that lost people in the North should hate northerners? Corp members that died in Bauchi and so on. We the youth have a task to rebuild this nation.

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Sipsum: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2021
1009ja:
So why are we intellectually so empty? If we have sworn no Igbo can be president in Nigeria, why won't we allow them to form their own nation where they can lead themselves? We can't expect Igbos slavery in Nigeria to continue indefinitely. There is violence in almost all Northern states, Katsina included and Buhari is president.

But Igbos came to enslave Yorubas at UI courtesy of Nnamdi Azikiwe.
Up till now, they are still holding Yorubas hostage at Unilag, an uncle of mine had to threaten the VC, to get admission for his last born, three years ago.
The Catchment areas for Unilag are supposed to be SW states, go and check the population of Unilag as am typing this.
Once Igbos are having a ball exploiting others, they won't make noise, the moment they are out of the equation they will start crying.
Unfortunately for una, this blackmail techniques no they work again.
I personally no send una.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by kindlyheart: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2021
see the type of people you guys voted.

how many people were killed because of Buhari during his political campaigns?

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Kingrefreshed: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2021
deukpai:
Continue living in animal kingdom. A time will come when you'll be eat up BY THAT ANIMAL.

Please Shut up!
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by bigcasava1(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2021
Just like no right thinking Igbo will vote for any hausa/fulani. We hate them from birth.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Kingrefreshed: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2021
deukpai:
Continue living in animal kingdom. A time will come when you'll be eat up BY THAT ANIMAL.

Sorry bro I dey your side ooo. Sorry for the previous comment.
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by DaviitechRamos: 10:04am On Jun 03, 2021
So igbos are now leading the terrorist chart in Nigeria? even after boko haram has subdued everything for the past 10yrs... When a hoodlum talks you should know...clearly he's One �‍♂�‍♂�‍♂
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by iswallker(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2021
northern elite be persistently condemning boko haram in the day and giving financial and moral support in da night...

una well-done... cry

set awon issa pantami... sad

1 Like

Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by rigarmortis: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2021
So atrocities are only ok when committed by fulani right? Because upon all the atrocity they are still getting voted into office
Re: Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by onuman: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2021
limeta:
See this chadian don dey get mouth

Don’t worry; they will soon have their Sovereign Arewa Sharia Islamic Republic, or return to Chad and Niger Republic from where they came. They best the Hausa and started to answer Hausa/Fulani in disguise. They think others are so cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Malami Rebuffed UK High Commissioner Over Kanu’s Arrest / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / Police And INEC Officials Pull Their Shoes Off To Cross Flooded Area In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.