Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

What Profitable Business Have You Successfully Started With 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Profitable Business Have You Successfully Started With 500k (295 Views)

Have You Successfully Borrow Money From 9jacash Before? / What Profitable Business Can I Do With 5 Million Naira? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Have You Successfully Started With 500k by pheonixdld2(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2021
Good day Nairalanders,
As we know the condition in the country as it concerns unavailable jobs in Nigeria and the lack of sources to get loans.
What business have you personally or someone you know personally start with 500,000naira that succeeded or is atleast ongoing.
Let's share ideas here, it might help alot of people who have been considering being entrepreneurs and starting small instead of waiting for jobs.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Achieve Success In Digital Affiliate Maketing / I'm Sorry Guys / What Online Business Can I Do With 100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.