Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship (42580 Views)

Russia Sinks Aircraft Carrier Near Hawai As US Navy Strike Group Heads To Region / Large Iranian Navy Ship Sinks After Catching Fire / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Torosk1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
Torosk1:
So you register on Nairaland yesterday and started begging today...make God help u.....
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by pharmagba: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldshisha:
We know the culprits responsible, yet would call others terrorist
Nobody was killed, they are not terrorist
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Ihatemumu: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Ipob can burn down every strukture in SE but Biafra will never see the light of the day.

Im shocked how people hail this dastardly act by ipob.

Why burn down govt structures.

SE gradually turning to Somalië
A shame

Thanks mumu zombie

1 Like

Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Beancounter93:

So we should not build any refinery, power station, etc...because people living near it might get hurt?

Maybe we should go back to the pre-fire era of eons ago...no one will get burnt ...and we rise and go to bed with the sun and all that, and use animal rags to keep warm
I meant people are going to buy lands near there. Should be far from residential areas
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by effort1: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldshisha:

Now, I understand why you always reason like someone who hides his brain in his anus. It is because you are a yoruba Muslim.

But your religion doesn't condemn drug dealings. What a funny religion
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
SegFault:

I mean I don't want to personally see his posts, I'm not saying that everyone should not see it I'm saying that I don't want to see it.

You could report his posts if you feel it violates the rules...you won't 'see' the post once that is done.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by bezimo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
This is the reward for arming Hamas terrorist in Gaza..with rockets to attack Isreal.
More woes to come for them.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by seangy4konji: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
A deh tell you...
Coldshisha:
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by wink2015(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
The country of the AYATOLLAHs all known for making trouble with the United States and Israel.

You can not fight God's children and go scotfree.

NEVER !

and

NEVER IT WILL !

1 Like

Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Lighthammer(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sabotage isreali mossad at work
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by addictiv(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Definitely a cover up for an attack
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by vioment: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mossad is dealing with them seriously. Dem go dey repair broken equipment, sotey money go finish.

Iran and other Islamist terrorist and extreme nations, was hoping for Israel to be broke while they were punishing terrorist Hamas and bloody Palestinians. Dem dun enter one chance.

Mossad is rugged. All the other lames never know wetin dey do them yet.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Tomilola360: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2021
Coldshisha:

ISREAL
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Offpoint1: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
When a wise man/woman or Nation sees Mysterious Calamities, He stops and ask himself what is Happening!
A Foolish being will continue to put his/her head until it is Cut off!

Iranian Leadership should Hands off Israel Directly/Indirectly ASAP.
These Mysterious Disaters are not mere Coincidence.

The Handwriting is Clearly on the Wall!
The wise in the Nation Should be called to interpret the Writing on the wall.

When I needed you on this thread " Synagogue Bleacher Collapses Near Jerusalem, 2 Killed, Over 167 Injured
You were nowhere to be found... I knew if I was the opposite, you'll jumped to conclusions... You just did as I predicted
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by teemy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
International oil price rise in coming days
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by airminem(f): 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
SegFault:

Seun please create a block button let me not be seeing this useless morons posts ahn. I have the freedom to read what the fck I want to read.
Thats just how much they give you sh!t to eat in NL. Enjoy! grin
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Danny50: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
MOSSAD the bad ass guys.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by CodeTemplar: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Iran and accidents ehn... God go deliver una .
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Justinlean02(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Ipob can burn down every strukture in SE but Biafra will never see the light of the day.

Im shocked how people hail this dastardly act by ipob.

Why burn down govt structures.

SE gradually turning to Somalië
A shame
Confirmed Zombie grin grin grin
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by INCREDIBLE007(m): 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin
more to follow
at least they won't see funds to sponsor terror operations worldwide
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Odogwu2023(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Wahala......
are you a lady
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Depressed101: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
When a wise man/woman or Nation sees Mysterious Calamities, He stops and ask himself what is Happening!
A Foolish being will continue to put his/her head until it is Cut off!

Iranian Leadership should Hands off Israel Directly/Indirectly ASAP.
These Mysterious Disaters are not mere Coincidence.

The Handwriting is Clearly on the Wall!
The wise in the Nation Should be called to interpret the Writing on the wall.

only few know this.. The mark of their God is still on them, nobody fights them and goes free

1 Like

Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Prophet777: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2021
The God Isreal is here at work...
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Gjmff: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Really
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by simplesearch: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
SegFault:

Seun please create a block button let me not be seeing this useless morons posts ahn. I have the freedom to read what the fck I want to read.

You don't seems to understand a thing about eschatological events of the last days. Middle east is where events that will blow the world will take place soon, take it or not the middle east is God's wall clock and will so remain till God's purpose for the recovery of the lost world is fully actualized. Why do you think Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Iran are always mad at Israel, it's simple all the land they now occupy has being given to the children of Israel for an everlasting Inheritance. So they can perceive through the benefit of hindsight that soon now or later all that land will be taken over by the Israel as promised by God.

Read the scripture verse below where God promised that and meditate on it.

Exodus 13:31
I will set your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the Euphrates River; for I will hand over the inhabitants of the land to you, and you will drive them out from you.

NB: River Euphrates cut across this countries; Turkey, Iraq, Syria, and conversely though the basin area of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iran.

You may not understand all this expositions cos it's part of a future event to come, but that's exactly where all events are headed.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Beancounter93:

You could report his posts if you feel it violates the rules...you won't 'see' the post once that is done.
How many times can I do that? Guy I'm too lazy to keep on reporting them. I just want to permanently not see them till maybe madness has suddenly come over me to unblock them.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
simplesearch:

You don't seems to understand a thing about eschatological events of the last days. Middle east is where events that will blow the world will take place soon, take it or not the middle east is God's wall clock and will so remain till God's purpose for the recovery of the lost world is fully actualized. Why do you think Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is always mad at Israel and Iran, it's simple all the land they now occupy has being given to the children of Israel for an everlasting Inheritance. So they can perceive through the benefit of hindsight that soon now or later all that land will be taken over by the Israel as promised by God.

Read the scripture verse below where God promised that and mediate on it.

Exodus 13:31
I will set your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines, and from the wilderness to the Euphrates River; for I will hand over the inhabitants of the land to you, and you will drive them out from you.

NB: River Euphrates cut across this countries; Turkey, Iraq, Syria, and conversely though the basin area of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iran.

You may not understand all this expositions cos it's part of a future event to come, but that's exactly where all events are headed.
The first sentence of your post made your whole post a bunch of nonsense to me. Don't even bother again because theism is complete rubbish to me.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by shyvicky: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
The God that answereth by fire, he will be my God
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by RightChannel: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
This Is A Great Warning To Any Nations Ganging Up Against Israel
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by EKOSuperior(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
900warriorz:
Them don go find God of Isreal trouble grin
Ah tells you.
Re: Explosion Cripples Iran Oil Refinery Hours After Fire Sinks Its Largest Warship by Harmattan123(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Xuuu:
Iran and bad news
There are like 5 & 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / Niger Republic Turns To A Mega Solar Power After Nigeria Cut Off Electricity / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.