Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden (614 Views)

Shettima Gives Parting Gifts To 600 Corps Members For Serving In Troubled Borno / Parting Words For President Goodluck Jonathan / Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 02, 2011
What is your farewell words to Osama Bin Laden who was killed today by US forces in Pakistan

My words for him:

You are going to hell! you son of Satan! angry
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 02, 2011
Where are your 72 virgins now? grin
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by muyoto: 3:36pm On May 02, 2011
rip!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by egift(m): 3:53pm On May 02, 2011
Thank you Osama for handing Obama another 4yrs. I love you for that, you can now sit your a[size=1pt].[/size]ss in the hottest part of hell
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by Johndoe100(m): 4:10pm On May 02, 2011
Take heart brother, you have achieved your aim of bankrupting the great Satan.

The fight shall go on, we shall never be cowed by the imperialist pigs.
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by Effiko(m): 4:17pm On May 02, 2011
THOUGH u were a bleeped up man , i'l hav 2 confess u were a GREAT MAN {it's nt a small FEAT 4 d whole world 2 rejoice at ur death}, i respect u 4 dat  , buh i tink SATAN has a well furnished apartment prepared jst 4 u down dere , so , OSAMA , R . I . P[i]ieces[/i]
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by Brisingr(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2011
when u do see yur male 72virgins would u rather b feltched or do d feltchin
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by Jakumo(m): 5:09pm On May 02, 2011
Too bad the special forces cut off your maggot, Osama, because that means you have no means to service those virgins.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy ha ha ha.
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by SAKUR: 5:14pm On May 02, 2011
Thank you
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by ChinenyeN(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2011
The greatest Hide-and-Seek player to have ever graced this world. grin
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by real4life: 6:18pm On May 02, 2011
So which of you posters is going to put him in hell? And where will YOU go when you die. Heaven? For doing what exactly?

Enough of this rubbish please.
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by AChigozie1(f): 7:13pm On May 02, 2011
Good riddance!!! angry Because of you I have to practically strip before I board a air plane.
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by seanet02: 7:53pm On May 02, 2011
If you need virgins dont forget to kill another 1 million people in american hell
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by kasiem(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2011
Ossy, pls prepare a place for buhari. Ooh?
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by Kobojunkie: 11:21pm On May 02, 2011
Osama . .

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/embed/J3CkV1zPBbY[/flash]

just joking . . . .ROFLMAO!!! . . .

May God serve him with the same bowl he served other souls while he was alive!
Re: Your Last Parting Words To Osama Bin Laden by Effiko(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Osama . .

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/embed/J3CkV1zPBbY[/flash]

just joking . . . .ROFLMAO!!! . . .

May God serve him with the same bowl he served other souls while he was alive!

if only GOD was dat heartless

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sect Attack Police Station & Were Locked In A Gun Battle With Police / FG rolls out of new national ID card June / Bankole Opens Up In Detention - Names Those Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.