Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

The "Best Making Money Online" Business Most Nigerians Don't Know About - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The "Best Making Money Online" Business Most Nigerians Don't Know About (163 Views)

The High ROI Business That Most Nigerians Ignore / The Fastest Way To Make $1000 Or More In A Month That Most Nigerians DO NOT Know / *Why Nigerians Don't Speak English* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Best Making Money Online" Business Most Nigerians Don't Know About by raphmajor: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sometimes back in 2020, I made an astounding discovery about a profitable business that many Nigerians are not fully aware of.

The discovery came as I was browsing on Nairaland.

I noticed that a particular young guy was running a N78,000/week advert continually on the forum.

In fact, in that month, I noticed that he ran the advert for 6 consecutive weeks because I counted it.

If you do the maths, that is N78,000 x 6 = N468,000

For someone to spend N468,000 in less than 2 months on adverts, that tells you that the business is working and making a lot of money.

He would never repeat that ad if it wasn't bringing in money.

So for him to be repeating the advert means he is making a lot of money.

What the young guy was selling was "Other people's products".
But don't be deceived.

"Selling other people's product" is not the business.
Let me explain.

He finds a Hot product that sells for N100,000 and he promotes it and every sale he gets a commission of 50% (N50,000).

If he sold only 20 copies each time he ran those ads on Nairaland, that means he was pocketing N1,000,000 pure profits each day!

Crazy. Right?

And the thing is, he wasn't promoting only one product.

I call this business model - The Ultimate Online Money Guide and it can be highly profitable.

I wanted to know more.

So, I learnt a lot about the business model

The first product I promoted to test out the model was a digital weight loss product.

I promoted it for 2 weeks straight on Facebook and it cost me $5/day

I didn't spend money on getting the product but with every sale i got a 50% commission.

After removing all costs (adverts costs), I was left with N268,000 pure profits which is not bad for a 2 weeks project that started with N45,000 capital.

Think about that.

How many businesses can you start with N45,000 and make N268,000 pure profits within 2 weeks?

But unfortunately, only a few people are aware of this business.

This business model works based on 3 things:
(1) Searching for digital (or physical) products that solve problems for people or helps them get closer to their desires mostly online.

(2) Promoting the products at the lowest cost possible (using free and/or paid adverts) to the hungry market

(3) Making money from selling the products using a genius marketing method for a good return.

I'm not going to give details on the amount i made from the last product i promoted, due to security reasons (seeing the state of the country now).

As you can see, this business is not for broke people.

You should have a minimum of N50,000 to get started.

But the good thing is that you can turn your capital into a lot of profits within a few weeks if you use the proven system I use.

Talking about a proven system, permit me to invite you to the same guy who taught me the proven system I use to profit from Selling other people's product (or affiliate marketing).

His name is Toyin Omotosho, one of nigeria's multi-billionaire in online marketing (you must have heard about him, except you are new to the internet and a simple google search will clear you) and he has recorded a free video which will be showing you how you can start promoting other people's products for lower prices and selling them for crazy profits.

The guy is a busy man.

The FREE video is up for a limited time.

That means if you miss out on it this time, he most likely won't do it again anytime soon.

So, if you will like to watch the FREE VIDEO, click here => https:///4ev8jux4

This free video changed my life and i'm 100% sure it will change yours also.

Don't miss out

Watch the free video here =>https:///4ev8jux4

Raphael

(1) (Reply)

Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Upcoming Career: [shoot] Your Best Quality Musical Videos With Ewatago / Citizenship And Residency Senior Consultants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.