Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

The Supernatural - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Supernatural (383 Views)

I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / The Supernatural Experience / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Supernatural by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Well, I don't think the supernatural is true.

I think there are things humans are yet to discover but I don't think there is a specific place where these things are confined.

I also don't think I should name what I have not discovered.

Some people have argued about the existence of powers beyond the understand of any human.
Some have argued about the existence of mermaids.

Well, I can't attribute any logical meaning to words that don't have any logical meaning.

I don't think there's anything beyond human understanding because I know that anything that happens is just a demonstration of the ability of ageless indivisible objects to form whatever pattern as they move anyhow.

Anything that exists with a specific form is either a collection of ageless indivisible objects or an ageless indivisible object.

If something happens that scientists can't fully explain,it doesn't mean God did it.

In other words, I (as a scientist) may not be able to carry out laboratory tests towards certain occurrences because certain occurrences may be attributed to objects that are not limited to my technology or objects that can overwhelm my technology BUT I CAN DEDUCE from my observation of the impossibility of the absence of a thing alongside anything that exists including the universe THAT these occurrences involve the movement of ageless indivisible objects though I may not be able to determine the kind of patterns that are formed while these occurrences happen.
Re: The Supernatural by peggywebbs(f): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
You're a sceptic until you experience the supernatural. I don't think anybody can provide evidence of the supernatural and that is why there is hardly any logical explanation for so many events.

However, I think we have had very intellectuals and people of high repute who have witnessed this things and have become believers of the supernatural.

My only advice till today is instead of waiting for people to bring evidence, why not search for it. That's why I like whites ,they are ready to take risks and explore.

If they hear there is a voodoo magic somewhere, you will see them with their cameras.

Anyway after all said and done, you cannot put in the same bracket things that are yet to be explained with supernatural things. Those who are experts in the field of the supernatural know how it works for them, if you are curious to know what it is, you should find a supernatural expert.

They'll certainly prove enough to show you how much the supernatural world exists.
Re: The Supernatural by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
peggywebbs:
You're a sceptic until you experience the supernatural. I don't think anybody can provide evidence of the supernatural and that is why there is hardly any logical explanation for so many events.

However, I think we have had very intellectuals and people of high repute who have witnessed this things and have become believers of the supernatural.

My only advice till today is instead of waiting for people to bring evidence, why not search for it. That's why I like whites ,they are ready to take risks and explore.

If they hear there is a voodoo magic somewhere, you will see them with their cameras.

Anyway after all said and done, you cannot put in the same bracket things that are yet to be explained with supernatural things. Those who are experts in the field of the supernatural know how it works for them, if you are curious to know what it is, you should find a supernatural expert.

They'll certainly prove enough to show you how much the supernatural world exists.

Both whites and blacks explore

Anybody can claim to have witnessed the supernatural

But that's not enough

The person has to define it effectively
Re: The Supernatural by Dtruthspeaker: 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Both whites and blacks explore

Anybody can claim to have witnessed the supernatural

But that's not enough

The person has to define it effectively

Is supernatural not already defined as beyond normal or above normal, below normal, un-normal (unusual)

And is it not dependent on the person who directly experiences or observes this activity, exactly as you can say you are eba and groundnut soup today , but there is no way we can verify the Truth of your claim here, but is it not within reasonable limits to accept it?

Well we do have the right to also not accept it, exactly as I can now say, "ta you are lying, you do believe in the supernatural, you just want to test your ability to Lie"! grin
Re: The Supernatural by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Well, I don't think the supernatural is true.

You don't want it to be True!

HellVictorinho:

I think there are things humans are yet to discover but I don't think there is a specific place where these things are confined.

You don't want there to be a specific place from which things come from.

quote author=HellVictorinho post=102333045]
I also don't think I should name what I have not discovered.[/quote]

You don't want name what you have discovered.

HellVictorinho:

Some people have argued about the existence of powers beyond the understand of any human.
Some have argued about the existence of mermaids...

I don't think there's anything beyond human understanding because I know that anything that happens is just a demonstration of the ability of ageless indivisible objects to form whatever pattern as they move anyhow.

You don't want anything to be beyond your human understanding.

These are the many wishes of Victor in Hell!
Re: The Supernatural by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You don't want it to be True!

You don't want there to be a specific place from which things come from.

quote author=HellVictorinho post=102333045]
I also don't think I should name what I have not discovered.

You don't want name what you have discovered.

Some have argued about the existence of mermaids...

You don't want anything to be beyond your human understanding.

These are the many wishes of Victor in Hell!

You are just another arrogant bastard.
Re: The Supernatural by Dtruthspeaker: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are just another arrogant bastard.

grin Gotcha!
Re: The Supernatural by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Gotcha!

How?

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Has Gone To Be With The Lord, We Shall Meet Again – Pst. EA Adeboye / The Adullam Children Who Saw Heaven. / Exposing Islam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.