Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness (26368 Views)

Obasanjo: Nigeria Doesn’t Deserve Leader With Bad Character, Endorses Obi / Pictures Of Osinbajo Dripping That Got People Talking / Obasanjo: Nigeria Has No Business With Poverty, Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by Legendrysailor(m): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mtcheeeew. U are part of our problem. U gave support to d dullard from daura during the 2015 election
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by onuman: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bitterness and sadness induced by Fulani love for cheap cash from crude oil.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by shameonyou(m): 5:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
all thanks to mr. tinubu & his apc padis for given us an amateur president...buhari wey no rule well for 1983, na now wey eyes don tier na him he wan rule well.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by jaxxy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
festacman:
How did Nigeria get here? Simple.

The frustration in any an EQUAL MULTI-PARTNERSHIP is having to deal with a partner who ERRONEOUSLY believes
-- he is SUPERIOR to other partners
-- he is the ONLY fabric holding the partnership together
-- he is the ONLY one who determines the terms and conditions of the partnership
-- and that any issue he is NOT comfortable with is a "no go area", which should never make it to the discussion table.

At a point, with back against the wall, the other partners will become frustrated and in order to change the prevailing circumstances and narratives, they would become aggressively assertive and demand for an equitable partnership.

I disagree with ur submission why? because obasanjo was President for 8years, yaradua 2, Jonathan 6 years and nobody questioned them about any terms of union this and that. And if they did obasanjo and Jonathan weren’t Hausa Fulani and cud have addressed this nagging issue if legitimate. I don’t believe this issue just existed when Buhari came up.

Let’s addre the real issues or do it correctly.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
IamFINESSE:
All thanks to the lifeless bigot in Aso rock

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
What was your contribution sir?

Why don't you leave the messenger and focus on the message ? Obasanjo has paid his dues whether or not you like him !
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Why don't you leave the messenger and focus on the message ? Obasanjo has paid his dues whether or not you like him !
. Yes ! grin

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
OBJ THANKS FOR INDIRECTLY TELLING BUHARI TO USE DIALOGUE INSTEAD OF HIS PRESENT MILITARY APPROACH.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by Kate06(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
Amuochicha:
I hate men

I am seeing this phrase from you today the 2nd time.

You gals have eyes, mind & spirit that directs you but you will all never listen to the good but silent whisper from the spirit to choose the right person.

You all run to guys trending and into criminal activities and later you regret.

Is there anyway you will still not need at least a diick in the next two weeks? No way!

You will only rant here and later move on... Come to my DM may be daddy can assist you. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by endi4real: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nigeria-is-presently-dripping-bitterness-sadness-obasanjo-laments/

Stop these lies... God didn't create Nigeria.. man did, and it will take man to either uphold it or dissolve it.. QED.
Enough..!!
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by neyohh: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Change the country's name, put everyone on a database, build factories, diversify the economy, start a re orientation program for the citizens, free Biafra or persuade them to stay.

Problem solved!
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by onuman: 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
Obasanjo was not allowed by Arewa to conclude his political structuring exercise.

GEJ’s CONFAB recommendations were kept in a cooler by Arewa led by Buhari.

Arewa clutches tight to the roguish political structure and governance system created by Arewa soldiers, and stamped upon Nigeria by a constitution supervised by Arewa soldiers.

Arewa adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws thereby rape that 1999 constitution.
Let the southeast and southwest pull out of Nigeria.

If the Southsouth with crude oil and Arewa can remain one country, without the SE and the SW, so be it. Because it’s only crude oil that draws Arewa to one Nigeria after Arewa 12 sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by Cubalabloo(m): 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
What was the situation when he was our president?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by festacman(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
jaxxy:

I disagree with ur submission why? because obasanjo was President for 8years, yaradua 2, Jonathan 6 years and nobody questioned them about any terms of union this and that. And if they did obasanjo and Jonathan weren’t Hausa Fulani and cud have addressed this nagging issue if legitimate. I don’t believe this issue just existed when Buhari came up.

Was presented Obasanjo as presidential candidate and why?
What happened at the Constitutional Conference convicted by President Jonathon? Why were there "no-go areas" at the Conference? Why did Bola Ajibola run into troubled waters and what waters?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by festacman(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
shadyLP:

Too much of smoke,awuru, eruku is not good shocked

Is it too heavy for you?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by dammyagboola(m): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
What it is this old man saying. Is he not part of the problem. Is he trying to exonorate himself.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by Debra911(f): 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
I'm sure Obasanjo didnt see this coming when he tore is PDP card during GEJ regime. I'm sure this govt has gone beyond what he could imagine
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by kraftysprouts: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
He was also part of the cause, accepting a sham constitution.

Very useless 1966 character

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by jaxxy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
festacman:

Was presented Obasanjo as presidential candidate and why?
What happened at the Constitutional Conference convicted by President Jonathon? Why were there "no-go areas" at the Conference? Why did Bola Ajibola run into troubled waters and what waters?

No go area perhaps because Jonathan alone can’t broker than conversation. Remember he was new, naive and inexperienced to power. Now Jonathan has more weight as a statesman, obasanjo can also push for this along with the right coalition in the right forum because they have the national and historic experience as statesman.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by kutashi: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nuelito:
Nigeria jaga jaga... everything scatter scatter.

Much respect to Sir Eedris for that evergreen chune
Did you noticed that his life was the first to turned Jaga Jaga while 'he self' has turned scatter scatter since then!
Says good things all the times
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by festacman(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2021
jaxxy:

No go area perhaps because Jonathan alone can’t broker than conversation. Remember he was new, naive and inexperienced to power. Now Jonathan has more weight as a statesman, obasanjo can also push for this along with the right coalition in the right forum because they have the national and historic experience as statesman.

Having read your reply, I hasten to say that I stand by original post.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by Eriokanmi: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Its actually Buharis fault,if Buhari has massacred a whole village like obasanjo did to ODI people,maybe there will be nothing like unknown gunmen or bandits today
So, he should ruin the entire south east abi? What of the north west infiltrated by bandits? North East nko?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by membranus: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oga Obasanjo, where is our N10trillion power generation contract money?
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by nnamdico82: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
I don't think ur father is still alive, aguntan.
AntiBMC:
No b small.. even acrimony. But he should not forget how he tore his PDP card during Jonathan's regime and helped raise Buhari to power. So he should keep his opinions to himself.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by Brushstrokes20: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2021
Spot on!...Buhari is all shades of disaster!
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by Worksunlimited: 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nigeria-is-presently-dripping-bitterness-sadness-obasanjo-laments/

He is part of the problem, he pushed buhari on us.. so if he is blaming the government he helped into power, he should also be a beneficiary of that blame
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by AntiBMC(m): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
nnamdico82:
I don't think ur father is still alive, aguntan.

I don't think you are alive, ozu.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by Rolexjerry(m): 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
OBJ , GEJ & PMB na dem dem. Bunch of failures.

We only had semblance of true governance under Yaradua.

I miss that man.
You're lieing. Jonathan's administration was far better than what we have now.
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by lampvoice: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Lol baba is not see milk to milk out of Nigeria again he's shouting

Hypocrite

But we prefer your leadership to what we have currently
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Rolexjerry:

You're lieing. Jonathan's administration was far better than what we have now.

Better... Yes. But he's also a failure
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by YPYP: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
IamFINESSE:
IamFINESSE:
IamFINESSE:
hey can u gv life,u may hate ur president but it does nt gv u d rite mock his creator
Re: Obasanjo: Nigeria Is Presently Dripping Bitterness, Sadness by YPYP: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
jaxxy:

correct man,u re d wises i hv read his comment,u just said d whole truth,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeleke Vs Oyetola: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today / Emir Sanusi's Family Members Tour Abroad / Fire Guts Oil & Gas Depot In Calabar. 9 People Burnt To Death. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.