Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet (37897 Views)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Oracleforce: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
Empty barrel making the cacophony noise...
How has the federal government invested in the IT brain of this country?....
Jack did it for Almighty former President of American successfully and nothing happen, how much more minuscule president of Nigeria that depends on foreign aids to living...
If china should make move to collect all its money in Nigeria today...., Nigeria will be bankrupt...
Garba Shege should keep quiet continue to collect his salary and other benefits while the tenure of his docile boss lasts...
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by peculiar2233: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by shegzydave(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
this northern people are so gullible, twitter that delete a whole US president account and still went ahead and ban him for life and nothing happens
but only delete nigeria president tweet and you guys are ranting, do you even think he get time for you, you can go to hell
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Sleekfingers: 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kylekent59:
What are those black spots on his forehead? I see many men with such black spots.

it is the mark of foolishness....the darker the mark....the olodo,mumu, wicked that person becomes.....
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by fluffybaby(f): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2021
cry
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Is it not the fool that sued jack Dorsey on his platform? What an animal
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Onepeople: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm in support of this. Government can ban Twitter on Nigeria airspace.
do zombie have any other choice than to support terrorists and religious fanaticism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Ajah489(m): 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Akharmony: 6:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Former president Jonathan made a sincere comment back then that, is Nigerians voting for moving forward, or going backwards. Because he is seeing demonic power hungry people wanting to take power by force. See this one speaking like an idiot again
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Casper21: 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
The man with two removed horns. Between him and Lai Mohammed I dunno who foolish pass
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by yinkkus: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
You are a fool! is Buhari the owner of Nigeria?!
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Phillip2see: 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
This Garba your are a big fool,who is your president? I just wish this gets to you. You are a big fool, when too tried to Sue them what happened, you didt succeed then and you will not succeed now. You do not own Nigeria.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by UKBobo(m): 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
I don see the mark of the beast!

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by gift2xl: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
This dullard need's medical attention.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Zoola91(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
grin
D
IamFINESSE:
Idiot with him two mark of the beast grin

Others dey get one but him get two, only Allah knows how he knack his head on the ground.

After slamming his head on the ground, his brain will be malfunctioning, that's why he always talk rubbish.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Ohizfly(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
Kylekent59:
What are those black spots on his forehead? I see many men with such black spots.

It's is a sign of long years of head slamming or head banging

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Mozhac(m): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Xhuntra: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
johnmartus:

Even fools too think they have opinion

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by rummmy: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
If this is the type of youth we want in leadership positions then we are finished.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by streamsofjoy(f): 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Just look at the mark of the beast on his forehead

U get bad mouth grin

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by excel101(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
What a big shame to a president that lacks the guts to address people, especially in situations like this. He's not moved by the killings in his country. He rather prefers addressing thru twitter platform whenever he feels like. What a shame.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by excel101(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
gift2xl:
This dullard need's medical attention.
My bro na the photocopy be this, the original dey 6ft below.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by dapadawee: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by oloshun(m): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
You want to ban Twitter and you are writing it on Twitter. If I have my way I wouldn't want my children to know these people are from the same country with their father. I will juat tell them they are migrants and invaders.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by azikiweironsi(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2021
November1857:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/03/tweet-deletion-nigerian-ex-presidential-aspirant-who-sued-twitter-1billion-asks-buhari

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1400352029961297921

https://mobile.twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1400479697084026882
Nonsense. How much have you invested in Nigeria ? Of course nothing. You can go as well ban Twitter from Nigeria. Ndi ara
The same way the dullard claimed any fight against the Boko Haram is a war against the North. See where we are today foolish.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by fashrola(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
johnmartus:
So why are they using twitter? And you support it? SMH
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by kolmart: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hear a words from a fool
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Nonnyfabloux: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
To think he made these comments.on the same Twitter is just so funny �����
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by WorldRichest: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
Bola146:
grin Psycho people grin grin they should take him to Aro before it's too late

NOOOO. Aro is for treating those you became mentally imbalanced from reading too much books and smoking too much weed. They should take him to the psychiatric hospital in Kano. That is where mentally unstable and hallucinating Almajaris like him are treated.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
Why is it that no single fulani has common sense. Who begat this morons,dullards?
Shame of a race.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Mars16(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
What he even used 2 type that nonsense is Twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Ghanaian, Kevin Okyere Made Billions In Nigerian's Petroleum Sector / Abba Kyari Laughs As Osinbajo Signs 2017 Budget (Photos) / Security Agents Block NASS Entrance, Prevent Senators, Staff From Entering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.