Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet (37700 Views)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Is An IPOB-Online Machine / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Chibykeray(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
This kind of talk sounds cowish grin grin grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Bola146(f): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
WorldRichest:

NOOOO. Aro is for treating those you became mentally imbalanced from reading too much books and smoking too much weed. They should take him to the psychiatric hospital in Kano. That is where mentally unstable and hallucinating Almajaris like him are treated.

grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by CollinsAbims: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
Another terrorist sighted

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by ALLFATHER14: 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
johnmartus:
I'm in support of this. Government can ban Twitter on Nigeria airspace.

Na only airspace we go ban them!!?? We go ban them for main road join grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
This fellow talks like a scumbag.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by koolaid87: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2021
See forehead

Awon eeyan pantami

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Ekwuemechidubem: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Fxck you dear,pantami's brother, I think buubuu should create a country for you,pantami,Shekau,lie mumumade,sheep gumi,albanawerey or whatever, buubuu himself(your precedent)...and alllllllllll the terrorist in that nigger area etc
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by justmondris: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2021
johnmartus:
Oga wake up. Government nor fit ban anything. Even if them banned am,guys go still Dey access am with free VPN

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by okonyia(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
This man is ignorant and naive. The same federal government that was preaching against hate speach is the one making hate speach. And if Twitter can ban US seating President what stop them from deleting Bihari hate speach. I was supprise that PMB could be making such comment in a country where he has already marginalized some part of the country and still be making public altrance against them.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by zeedof(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
People I can kill if God will forgive are

1. Garba Sheu
2. Femi Adeshina
3. Lai Muhammad..

I always wish I can kill them... just that I dont want to commit sin
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by toxict14: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
Na the same Twitter the guy dey use
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by tedbaj(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
See the one, they tell you say na only buhari get the kontri ne.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by bejeria101(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2021
Doesn't he know where they are?

Use your apc broom and sweep them.

Senseless dullard.

Twitter na una papa property.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Hapinex01: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mumu Garba, these one no be ur papa business you can run anyhow how, baba pass Trump wey Dem ban for months

Instead of him to fucus on the challenging crisis we are facing presently, the idiot is chasing cluth by ask Twitter to stop.

Twitter no beg baba to join them, there's an exit door for baba
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by gift2xl: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2021
excel101:
My bro na the photocopy be this, the original dey 6ft below.

I they laugh them.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by gift2xl: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
zeedof:
People I can kill if God will forgive are

1. Garba Sheu
2. Femi Adeshina
3. Lai Muhammad..

I always wish I can kill them... just that I dont want to commit sin

Lol grin
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by gift2xl: 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2021
okonyia:
This man is ignorant and naive. The same federal government that was preaching against hate speach is the one making hate speach. And if Twitter can ban US seating President what stop them from deleting Bihari hate speach. I was supprise that PMB could be making such comment in a country where he has already marginalized some part of the country and still be making public altrance against them.

Those dullard are not leaders. They think they can use force to instigate what they want on the citizens....That was before tactics, it's never going to work. The best is dialogue that put the interest of the Masse's at heart.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Blackdisciple(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Do twitter have office in Nigeria?
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Tundex911: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
Between bubu and Trump who get level pass

Awon weyrey gbogbo...

Smh
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by KennedicalEnergy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
[quote author=Bola146 post=102334374] grin Psycho people grin grin they should take him to Aro before it's too late[/lHe is welcomed to Aro. We will be waiting for him]
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by ObamaMessi: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
Abeeee perilo sarrki linefyn.
Make Una put mouth for this matter biko
Lol! Linefyn has been banned.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by brownsugarvk: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oluku who is buhari, the living or the dead threatening genocide.. Army officer that cannot speak English during the civil war, giving order to Benue people who were among the people used as foot soldiers to fight the igbos using Cow language (Benue people how market today after being used by Fulani jihadist). In 1967 the igbos fought the whole country together with Britain, Russia, Cameroun, France etc helping Nigeria and igbos held the fight for three good years without weapon and food.
1967 is not 2021 this time, watch and see how this great tribe will fight. North no far oo
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Curious345: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
ObamaMessi:
Lol! Linefyn has been banned.
chaiii.. I expected his ban.. he created a moniker in the morning and by noon he was already using the moniker to curse ,insult ,abuse, harangue, aspers,and bully eastern citizens of Nairaland. Abeeee would soon be blocked and this guy IPIGSRMUMUS

I prophecy their blocking soon
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by ObamaMessi: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Curious345:
chaiii.. I expected his ban.. he created a moniker in the morning and by noon he was already using the moniker to curse ,insult ,abuse, harangue, aspers,and bully eastern citizens of Nairaland. Abeeee would soon be blocked and this guy IPIGSRMUMUS

I prophecy their blocking soon
He was banned because he created a thread exposing victorusa's reality and picture.He for sofa had it been victorusa was not also banned. I checked in google and discovered his(linefyn) account was deactivated.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Shedybliss(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
What was buhari doing on twitter in the first place. Wailing everywhere.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Abdogood(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2021
Goat on suit. Mumu ever liveth
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by naikeboy(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Mumu.... Weed talk.... A fool at 40 is a fool forver indeed.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2021
nuisance every where, disgusting set of people called Northerners, they occupy every seat and position in the country with their ignorance, stupid religion and daftness
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by chinazaekpere12: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who be this one?
johnmartus:
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by Polyglot7pointO: 12:23am On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by naijamerican: 1:37am On Jun 04, 2021
LMAO at "democratically elected". MCheeww.

See this onyiberibe!

Thank God we will have Biafra soon.
Re: Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet by kabillionaire(m): 1:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Terrorists every where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Profile Of Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla, Chief Of Naval Staff / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Allows His Handcuffs To Be Remove At Last / Saraki: "IGP Idris Plans To Implicate Me, Using Some Thugs"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.