Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense (33741 Views)

2023: It's Absolute Nonsense For Me To Step Down For Tinubu, Atiku - Kwankwaso / Aisha Yesufu To Peter Obi - "I'm Not Going To Work For You" / “Withdraw Your Threat On IPOB,” – Fani-Kayode To Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Cubalabloo(m): 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2021
On whos side is Wike? I don't understand him at all.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Sleekfingers: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Wike is just allowing himself to be consumed by unnecessary hate. Which kind of obsession with IPOB be this na

Are they the only problem Rivers State is facing?

but Ipob is also also a problem in rivers state....and it is the duty of the governor to address it.....abi, wetin be the primary job of a governor? Although, i am not comfortable with the governor choice of words....but those criminal element need to be dealt with asap

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Johnson8272: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2021
[url=/v8ixsci]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platforms?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 5% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 can make you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

CHECK IT OUT NOW

[url=/v8ixsci] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X C L U B . C O M[/url]
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by rummmy: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Jackson105:
It is funny how Wike the darling of igbos, now turn out to be their greatest enemy, killing and maiming them at will.

The wicked Wike.
he said ipob not igbos.....wike knows he can't say anything against the igbos....just ipob is giving him this heat......oya correct your brain and say after me now....
Ipob not the igbos........... grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Omodua(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Splitmind:
Better to get rid of the Igbos now so that peace will reign on Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria!
Clap for yourself for the idiocy. Reasonable people will ignore you. Capital Idiot!
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Kebbiprince: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Imagine this local ipob olosho insulting an Exacutive governor.

Why is it that ipob always insult anybody against there agitation.

For God's sake Wike is a sitting governor and cant allow Ipob terorists cause chaos in his state.

This insults are reasons why ipob have lost all sympathy from other region.

SPITS ON IPOB
I have never seen an ipob Muslim, surprising and she's a northerner so how come
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
Please let us get this right. Wike did not threaten IPOB. He only made reference to them relying on juju and telling the Ahoada (Ekpeye) youths that if they continue to do bunkering, kill and kidnap peopl that the law will catch up with them. That IPOB relying on juju did not help and so these boys should not rely on juju.
Stop twisting facts.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Sleekfingers: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2021
biafranrealson:
wike , if only you knew how much Nnamdi Kanu fought for you to be governor this your 2nd time by ordering all Biafrans to vote for you, when the military was about to truncate your mandate , MNK raised the alarm, now you are stabbing him at the back .
remember your tenure will end

so he should keep quiet and let Ipob turn his state to Ebonyi and abia state abi?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by IPIGSRMUMUS: 4:23pm On Jun 03, 2021
Delusional brainwashed IPIG idiot in hijab. This fool is just an attention seeking HOE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Piggyyeaster1: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
ifytrik:
Governor wike is a typical Nigerian leader, always fighting battles with his mouth
he talks and do go and ask obigbo pigs

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by mightyhaze: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
This clout chasing hen..

We don't need no dirty clout chasing hen's opinion pls

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Joromi1: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2021
Who is bankrolling this woman?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by lastempero: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2021
festacman:
Nyesom Wike and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu are two similar poles that natural repel each other. They repulse each other. These are two strong ruthless characters that will still play out the same way even if they exchange their current roles. No two alpha males share a platform peacefully. None!

You are in the spirit.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Legendrysailor(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wike !!! Dat on matter touch , from drinking ogogoro to hiding in an army baracks
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by PAWG(m): 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
Hypocritical woman

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by jaxxy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
We need people with big hairy balls like Wike to rule this country after Buhari. Only iron hands can handle the onion bandits

This woman is trying too hard to win support of her fanbase back after falling out with the hunchback

She disgusts me

Damn

Wike said the right thing the wrong way. The lady just corrected his pattern of speech. Nobody said he shouldn’t deal with whoever threatens the peace of his state bt let him understand he’s not in a zoo or jungle yet.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Richieniit: 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2021
A good woman with a good heart...

She should be an unknown example to all yoruba out there spreading hatred towards their fellow country man.

All of una way they nairalander... SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR HATRED TOWARDS OTHER TRIBES
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Heavensent01(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
wike and Aisha are two stupid people that should not be taken serious

Mr project clown with his davido kind of voice

this dunce should get lost
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Curious345: 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2021
OnionBandit:
We need people with big hairy balls like Wike to rule this country after Buhari. Only iron hands can handle the onion bandits

This woman is trying too hard to win support of her fanbase back after falling out with the hunchback

She disgusts me

Damn
you opened this moniker today and this is what you have to say ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by ICEMAN(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2021
When I heard Igbo people saying Rivers people are their brothers. If you want to understand Rivers people watch the way they treat themselves. They lie, cheat, steal from each other, sleep with each other wives, and will sell their own family members for money and fame. How do you expect them to treat you who is not even Rivers? Anyone who trusts a Rivers man does so at their own peril. When dealing with them observe them carefully and second guess everything they do.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Harmattan123(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Sunofgod:
This one has become very bold and irritating.....i pity her husband.
Ọrọ yìí pọ
O pọ

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Jayrow08: 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
Between dis woman and wike I never still know who get mind pass
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by musamadallah(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2021
This woman na crazy
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by olusogo: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/03/your-threat-to-kill-bury-ipob-members-absolute-nonsense-aisha-yusuf-to-wike/

I wonder why Aisha Yesufu is sympathizing with IPOB who are killing and terrorizing South-East region against Nigeria State who are responsible for her security. At every security break-down she calls on police and others. Many activists use their mouth to reason while they need brain to criticize.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by sojfarm: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
What Wike (d) has been able to achieve in the South is creation of another terrorists in the South.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Passionate1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2021
Wike likes to talk tough but na real puxxxxy.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by babatee90(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

She disgusts me

Damn
that onion bandits off me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Hardfacts234(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
The psychological reason why Wike often talk and overthink about IPOB is:

STRESS AND ANXIETY.
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by shameonyou(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2021
OnionBandit:

She disgusts me

Damn
u ar talking rubbish as usual...ewu
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by elisho: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
this woman should understand news before she tuk wiki was referring to one guy that collet money from market women and causing problems in the community even killing people he say the law will get him one day that no Matter if he have juju people should here news well I was there live
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by Fatale: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2021
This woman dey make me laugh.

She has got iron balls paz dos baby adults insulting her.

She has said her own. Why not support or contradict her opinion?

You result in name calling and insults.

If you know you can do better, why not start within yourself first and gradually to the world.

PEACE

Fatale
Re: Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense by engrelvis(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2021
JEWELofHELL:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/03/your-threat-to-kill-bury-ipob-members-absolute-nonsense-aisha-yusuf-to-wike/
God will punish u.when IPOB were busy killing people,burning police stations n houses u didn't talk.Now government want to retaliate is now ur talking.idiot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogara, Lawal, Aliero Move To Adopt Consensus candidate / Buhari Will Soon Render Osinbajo, Tinubu's Loyalists In APC Impotent- Ozekhome / Rahama Indimi Gushes About Zahra Buhari: "We're Happy To Have You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.